What's new

Nov 24 2022:Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta now widely available [for purchase] to ALL Tesla owners in North America [> 1 million with FSD capable cars]

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Knowing that everybody has today off Tesla has widely released their FSD Beta for everybody to try. This should also replace the original highway "Autopilot" codebase. Remember this is all dynamic driving using only cameras, AI, and simple Garmin quality roadmaps. No LIDAR pre-mapping of cities needed.

Tesla Full Self-Driving (FSD) Beta is now available to all owners who ordered the Full Self-Driving package in North America. It’s no longer limited to drivers with a high safety score.

FSD Beta enables Tesla vehicles to drive autonomously to a destination entered in the car’s navigation system, but the driver needs to remain vigilant and ready to take control at all times.

Last edited:
meh, something very off both electric cars/bikes as is.. and "Self drive" ? .. gtfo

gimme pistons firing on all cylinders, rev it and lets hear a nice exhaust note

fvck electric cars, they're disgusting.

meh, something very off both electric cars/bikes as is.. and "Self drive" ? .. gtfo

Hey if you want to go back to horses that is perfectly fine too.
The world is moving on. If it works it works...if it doesn't...then we can at least say we tried.

Hey if you want to go back to horses that is perfectly fine too.
The world is moving on. If it works it works...if it doesn't...then we can at least say we tried.
battery cars suck shit

internal combustion for ly4, nibba !

in all srsness though, public transport could go that way if it has to, don't care.... but personally, no chance in hell I'm getting one of those. Saw a review of a fancy Porche something electric.. silent AF.. pathetic.

How does one go about exploring the great outdoors on a battery.. with fuel, you can always carry a jerrycan or 2 and head into the wilderness.

Going to batteries sounds more like horse driven carriages 2.0

Tell Musk to power his rocket into orbit and to Mars on batteries (not talking about harnessing Solar for systems etc once enroute)

Like fake meat, this nonsense..

battery cars suck shit

internal combustion for ly4, nibba !

in all srsness though, public transport could go that way if it has to, don't care.... but personally, no chance in hell I'm getting one of those. Saw a review of a fancy Porche something electric.. silent AF.. pathetic.

How does one go about exploring the great outdoors on a battery.. with fuel, you can always carry a jerrycan or 2 and head into the wilderness.

Going to batteries sounds more like horse driven carriages 2.0

Tell Musk to power his rocket into orbit and to Mars on batteries (not talking about harnessing Solar for systems etc once enroute)

Like fake meat, this nonsense..

You sound just like the Chinese where if it isn't something you have then it must be worthless crap.

Let's give it all a chance okay...

I always find it funny when watching an FSD beta drive and then realizing something is strange...it's like 99% familiar and then 1% very very unusual...enough that you realize "oops..hmm..this must be Canada"...and sure enough it is. Even though I haven't been all over the US to know every detail you can definitely get a vibe that this is somehow not the US.

HousesCanada.png

In this case modern single family houses that have been built very close together (as in within 2 meters apart which is probably illegal in most US areas due to fire codes) or in places actually connected...something that would be very very unusual to see in the US. We do have townhouses that are connected but they are usually not this large.

10 seconds of detective work using the name on the street sign and google maps puts us here

Last edited:
Knowing that everybody has today off Tesla has widely released their FSD Beta for everybody to try. This should also replace the original highway "Autopilot" codebase. Remember this is all dynamic driving using only cameras, AI, and simple Garmin quality roadmaps. No LIDAR pre-mapping of cities needed.

Tesla Full Self-Driving (FSD) Beta is now available to all owners who ordered the Full Self-Driving package in North America. It’s no longer limited to drivers with a high safety score.

FSD Beta enables Tesla vehicles to drive autonomously to a destination entered in the car’s navigation system, but the driver needs to remain vigilant and ready to take control at all times.

Tesla still has issues on roads. Highways may now be covered. I think a few weeks ago I read somewhere about a couple of accidents on auto-pilot.

This picture looks like a neighborhood in Dallas or Houston area.

"Ooga Booga me like vroom vroom"

in future government will turn off your car while your in the middle of railway track.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom