What's new

Terrorists in army uniform storm police station in Diamer

Those are facts not Indian army or bharat verma or swami goon's conspiracy theories.

Facts ?? Only for gullible Pakistanies between you didn't even gave link to that fantasy story and come on my Pakistani friend I never mentioned the name of Bharat verma why are you dragging his name every now and then , stop behaving like kid. After I blew holes in your Chuck Hagel arguments now you are harping on story of some anonymous journalist. Try harder !!

Off topic is off topic. Sorry can't help you if your wish and dreams have been debunked here. :)

Debunked only by your fairy tales. :lol:

Even the latest political clashes between Islamabad police & QadriWORKERS was ORchestrated by RAW. What about Gullu Ullu Bhatt also known as the CAR SMASHER was financed by RAW TO smash window panes of cars

Exactly. :lol:

These people have become a real threat & have terrorized Gilgit for quiet sometime now, something needs to be done here & fast before these rented terrorists do something horrible & harm Pakistan again.

I believe they are not TTP, they are bunch of rented terrorists working directly for foreign countries disguised as TTP. So far their agenda seems to be to spread chaos & fear in Gilgit & they had succeeded in the past by killing Shia pilgrims & it looks like they are once again gearing up for something big. Lets not forget about Diamer Bhasha dam & how much India is against Bhasha Dam & Kala Bagh Dam construction in Pakistan.

Or do you have comprehension problems? I mean those terrorists earn money from India to create chaos in Pakistan..[/quote]

Terrorist earn money from INDIA To create chaos in Pakistan. The same is equally true where Kashmiri terrorist earn money from Pakistan to create chaos in India

Facts ?? Only for gullible Pakistanies between you didn't even gave link to that fantasy story and come on my Pakistani friend I never mentioned the name of Bharat verma why are you dragging his name every now and then , stop behaving like kid. After I blew holes in your Chuck Hagel arguments now you are harping on story of some anonymous journalist. Try harder !!

I provide links & you didn't bother to read them saying "Chuck Hagel's comments were dismissed by US...then I told you to read Robert Frisk, British investigative journalist on why US/West is ignoring injustices against Pakistan & Kashmir by India & you called it conspiracy theory...obviously if you behave like "Mein Na Manun" you will get that same kind of reply.

I provide links & you didn't bother to read them saying "Chuck Hagel's comments were dismissed by US...then I told you to read Robert Frisk, British investigative journalist on why US/West is ignoring injustices against Pakistan & Kashmir by India & you called it conspiracy theory...obviously if you behave like "Mein Na Manun" you will get that same kind of reply.
Now tell me didn't US reject Chuck's opinion as personal ?? If likes of Chuck Hagel personl opinion doesn't have any crediblity then what chances do some anonymous jurno holds. Tell me if some country has endorsed your views .

Last edited:
Now tell me didn't US reject Chuck's opinion as personal ?? If likes of Chuck Hagel personl opinion doesn't have any crediblity then what chances do some anonymous jurno holds. Tell me if some country has endorsed your views .

Tell me you were joking...other wise you sounds like a r3t@rd.

Chuck Hagel spoke the truth but US ignored it because of obvious reason. Robert Frisk is a known/internationally recognised journalist & he clearly explained why US & Western world is ignoring injustices of India against Pakistan & Kashmir.

It is simply dismal to read that the terrorists continue to use the relationship between the U.S. and Pakistan as one of the excuses (as mentioned in the article) to commit their acts of terror. The nation of Pakistan rejects their terrorist ideology and our governments also share a joint stance against terrorism, as evident by our common sacrifices in the region. The terrorists on the other hand continue to work against our peace objectives in the region. These acts of terror prove our nations must remain unified for the sake of achieving our shared interests and negate the threat of terrorism through shared cooperation.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom