What's new

Terrorists in army uniform storm police station in Diamer

Your RAW sponsored TTP rats...Obviously Pakistan is at war with them & they are trying to create chaos from Skardu to Las Bela.

Who created the TTP first. When they r attacking Pakistan,these TTP RATS r sponsored by RAW. I see
About Las bela,Lasbela (Balochi: لسبیلہ) is a coastal district of Balochistan province of Pakistan. Well the Baloch problem has been going on right from 1947,at that time there was no Indian Embasssy,No CIA,No,KGB,NO RAW,NO TALIBAN,NO MULLA OMAR. Indians r not coming to Balochistan for kidnapping,torturing & killing of Baloch Activists.

The Baloch problem is as OLD as the birth place of Pakistan,so stop foooling.

Who created the TTP first. When they r attacking Pakistan,these TTP RATS r sponsored by RAW. I see
About Las bela,Lasbela (Balochi: لسبیلہ) is a coastal district of Balochistan province of Pakistan. Well the Baloch problem has been going on right from 1947,at that time there was no Indian Embasssy,No CIA,No,KGB,NO RAW,NO TALIBAN,NO MULLA OMAR. Indians r not coming to Balochistan for kidnapping,torturing & killing of Baloch Activists.

The Baloch problem is as OLD as the birth place of Pakistan,so stop foooling.

I don't have time to explain same thing again & again to new incoming trolls.

Visit this thread to educate yourself...seems like a total brain washed product.

Some Historical Inaccuracies !

I don't have time to explain same thing again & again to new incoming trolls.

Visit this thread to educate yourself...seems like a total brain washed product.

Some Historical Inaccuracies !

U r trying to be EVASIVE.The TTP was created,sponsored by Pakistan for strategic depth in Kashmir & Afghanistan.Now the chickens have come to Roost.

Like U,I also don't have the time to read some Historical Inaccuracies.

U have to understand that Balochistan doesn't share any LAND BORDER with India nor the REBELS come from Bangalore,Calcutta,Amritsar,Mumai.The rebels r ETHNIC Balochis WHO have picked up the gun for a particular clause.

Indians don't come to Balochistan for ATTACKING Punjabis in Quetta nor for kidnapping & torturing Baloch activists nor Indians r protesting on the streets of Quetta waving Baloch flags.

Did anyone else claimed the responsibility? They are at all time weak, split up in to various groups now fighting each other whereas Pakistani jets are bombarding from the skies & battle tanks & army troops crushing them on ground. And yes TTP is RAW's creation formed in 2007.

Cool story.

Everything that happen bad to Pakistan is done by RAW. After sometime you would start blaming RAW for LET's creation as well

U r trying to be EVASIVE.The TTP was created,sponsored by Pakistan for strategic depth in Kashmir & Afghanistan.Now the chickens have come to Roost.

Is this what you learn in Indian schools? haha

TTP is product of RAW.

Like U,I also don't have the time to read some Historical Inaccuracies.

But you have enough time to troll?

U have to understand that Balochistan doesn't share any LAND BORDER with India nor the REBELS come from Bangalore,Calcutta,Amritsar,Mumai.The rebels r ETHNIC Balochis WHO have picked up the gun for a particular clause.

That particular cause is to earn money which is provided by India in Afghanistan.

Indians don't come to Balochistan for ATTACKING Punjabis in Quetta nor for kidnapping & torturing Baloch activists nor Indians r protesting on the streets of Quetta waving Baloch flags.

Indians are supporting, sponsoring, funding all these terrorists via Afghanistan.

BTW stay on topic if you wanna discuss Balochistan or Khalistan or Assam, Nagaland, South Tibet, Tamil Elam, etc open new threads. Next off topic post will be reported.

So do you mean usually Sunni majority areas are prone to these types of activities ??But what if similar incident tomorrow happens in some Shia dominated area of Gilgit Baltistan .

There is no such thing as what if. It is your assumptions. What if India ceases to exist tomorrow. What if there would be tsunami that would destroy Mumbai. what if there would be a rape epidemic in India. Oh wait. :)

Things don't work on what ifs my dear.

Fact according to you but not according to me until it is proved. At present everything is in realm of speculation.

I know about it since I know about that region and its people more than you or any other bharati.

One more thing who are fighting for Balwaristan ??

No one. There is no fighting in Baltistan. It is peaceful.

lol @ Pakistani media links going hyperbolic .

Why are you guys taking what Chuck said as gospel truth ?? Even US itself dismissed it as his personal opinion.

Read Robert Frisk, British investigative journalist on why US, UK & West ignores Indian terrorism in Pakistan & IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

There is no such thing as what if. It is your assumptions. What if India ceases to exist tomorrow. What if there would be tsunami that would destroy Mumbai. what if there would be a rape epidemic in India. Oh wait. :)

Things don't work on what ifs my dear.

Did I stuck your raw nerve ?? You see probablity of India ceasing to exist is way way lower than Pakistan.

‘Pakistan ranks 10th among failed states’ | The Asian Age

One never knows about natural calamities. This year too Pakistan may see floods and blame that too on India . :lol:

Rapes are not reported in your country that doesn't mean there is already no rape epidemic in Pakistan.

Zero-conviction rate for rape: Senator proposes constitutional changes – The Express Tribune

Last edited:
Did I stuck your raw nerve ?? You see probablity to India ceasing to exist is way way lower than Pakistan.

‘Pakistan ranks 10th among failed states’ | The Asian Age

One never knows about natural calamities. This year too Pakistan may see floods and blame that too on India . One never knows about natural calamities. This year too Pakistan may see floods and blame that too on India . One never knows about natural calamities. This year too Pakistan may see floods and blame that too on India . One never knows about natural calamities. This year too Pakistan may see floods and blame that too on India . :lol:

Rapes are not reported in your country that doesn't mean there is already no rape epidemic in Pakistan.

http://www.democraticund

I just used your "what if" example on you and your country. Looks like you didn't like it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom