What's new

Terrorists Attack Pakistan from Afghan Sanctuaries

wellcome back bilal bro.

and you tell me when you lanunced operations in NW the strong hold of taliban who are launcing attacks in Afghanistan on daily basis, and they do the deadliest attacks actually. As per kunar noristan area, google and you will see many many fights and battles have been fought, we even lost territory and districdts to the taliban alliance.

Ahmed as much as we would like to go into NW how can we when our west is not secured. If the Afghan gov is not capable of doing so and if the Nato is not willing, then Pakistan should strike these bastar@s who are crossing over and hitting us once they are done for we can concentrate on NW.

Afghanistan has lost many soldiers and territory in that area to the taliban(an alliacen of afghani and pak taliban)

You dont have a govt in afghanistan what you have is american puppets

Links (to this thread as well) in the following sticky have been updated:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/116148-east-afghanistan-al-qaeda-taliban-central.html

On topic, rather hard not to see this as more 'CIA anger at the ISI' given the reports of yet more US personnel being told to leave Pakistan.

Could very well be the CIA 'covert Paramilitary troops' (as mentioned in Wikileaks) working in conjunction with Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan to attack Pakistani targets to pressure the GoP and PA to accept US personnel (AKA spies and saboteurs) in Pakistan.

The US knowingly sheltered Baluch terrorist leaders and members, and has allowed safe havens to Mullah FM and Qari Zia-ur-Rehman and company for years, so the point made earlier about these attacks being conducted by 'American rats' is not really far off the mark - even if the attackers are not Americans themselves, they are receiving American support directly and/or indirectly.

wellcome back bilal bro.

and you tell me when you lanunced operations in NW the strong hold of taliban who are launcing attacks in Afghanistan on daily basis, and they do the deadliest attacks actually. As per kunar noristan area, google and you will see many many fights and battles have been fought, we even lost territory and districdts to the taliban alliance.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

brother, this measure on its own wont be eneough, many other things will have to be in place,.

Thanks.

As for Kunar & Nuristan, I remember the US/NATO Forces abandoning outposts deliberately, & letting the Taliban recapture those territories.

Afghan commandos retake eastern district from the Taliban - The Long War Journal

Taliban occupy abandoned US outpost in Kunar - The Long War Journal

In fact, all the emphasis has been placed on the Pakistan safe havens, whereas I don't remember the last time any strikes were launched into the Kunar/Nuristan regions. The most ferocious terrorists, such as the Mehsuds, Molvi Faqir Mohammed, Qari Zia Rehman, Mangal Bagh of Lashkr-e-Islam, Maulana Fazlullah, Mullah Nazir & others have refuge in Afghanistan's safe havens.

The safe havens in the Northern Afghanistan provinces (not bordering Pakistan) such as Kunduz, Takhar, Balkh etc aren't being focused either, even though it has nothing to do with Pakistan. Hell, the number of terrorist attacks in Herat, bordering Iran has been a lot more than most Afghan provinces.

The Pakistan Army has conducted full scale operations in S.Waziristan, Mohmand Agency, Bajaur Agency, Kurram Agency, Orakzai Agency, Swat. The problem with the Pakistan Army is logistics, even right now, in the current operations in Kurram & the other tribal areas, the Pakistan Forces have been stretched to the limit. The US conducts drone strikes in N.Waziristan, so at least all the safe havens in the Pakistani tribal areas are being tackled, the same thing can't be said about Afghanistan's safe havens.

Well you have to follow rules & laws, only uneducated peoples don't obey laws & it cause serious problems. Pushtun is not a country but Pakistan & Afghanistan is country. Now tell me won't you take proper visa to come back to Pakistan from UK or HongKong or because Pushtuns living in Pakistan so you can come without visa & don't follow international law? Let me give you one more example, many people in Pakistan (Punjab, Karachi & Azad Kashmir) have their relatives in India or Indian Occupied Kashmir so they take very strict & proper visa to visit them, many of them even fails to get visa but they can't go without following laws or crossing boundries, Can they? Hope you understand what i mean.
some people there consider it to one land, I can remember when my Cousin want to Afghanistan without passport or Visa, he just want there and let him through because he was Pashtun, I am not sure about now.
but all I am saying is that I hate this Blame game, I don't don't why Pakistani here are blaming other for the problems, both Pakistan and Afghanistan got terrorist problems.

Links (to this thread as well) in the following sticky have been updated:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/116148-east-afghanistan-al-qaeda-taliban-central.html

On topic, rather hard not to see this as more 'CIA anger at the ISI' given the reports of yet more US personnel being told to leave Pakistan.

Could very well be the CIA 'covert Paramilitary troops' (as mentioned in Wikileaks) working in conjunction with Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan to attack Pakistani targets to pressure the GoP and PA to accept US personnel (AKA spies and saboteurs) in Pakistan.

The US knowingly sheltered Baluch terrorist leaders and members, and has allowed safe havens to Mullah FM and Qari Zia-ur-Rehman and company for years, so the point made earlier about these attacks being conducted by 'American rats' is not really far off the mark - even if the attackers are not Americans themselves, they are receiving American support directly and/or indirectly.

I completely agree with you.The logistics with which these guys entered in Pakistan are in amazing quantities.

I cannot believe that these attacks on pakistan do not have american blesssings. They are pakistans true enemy.

I Teaser protest and i salam to Pakistani security Officer.........

The Pakistani military said that those believed to have co-ordinated the raid - including a radical cleric from the Swat Valley, Maulanah Fazlullah, and a Pakistani Taliban commander from Bajaur, Faqir Muhammad - had previously fled into Afghanistan in the face of Pakistani military offensives.

'Safe havens'

"Since their expulsion from their native areas, the terrorists have organised themselves in Kunar and Nuristan provinces with the support of local Afghan authorities," the military statement said.

It said the "scanty presence of NATO and ANA [Afghan National Army] forces" along the border had led to "safe havens" for militants on the Afghan side, allowing them to launch attacks in Pakistan.

Dozens killed in Pakistan border attack - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

NATO casualties in 2011 from where these terrorists enter into Pakistani territory.

unledhpd.png

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

This is the news from last month i.e in July
The Afghan provinces of Kunar and Nuristan have become the sanctuary and launch pad for attacks into Pakistan by a host of terrorist groups and their leaders including Maulana Fazlullah, Faqeer Muhammad, Abdul Wali and Hakeemullah, said a Pakistani military spokesperson.

These groups are now conducting cross-border attacks into Pakistani territory, said Major General Athar Abbas in an interview
with BBC Urdu.

Cross-border attacks:

Thanks.

As for Kunar & Nuristan, I remember the US/NATO Forces abandoning outposts deliberately, & letting the Taliban recapture those territories.

Afghan commandos retake eastern district from the Taliban - The Long War Journal

Taliban occupy abandoned US outpost in Kunar - The Long War Journal

In fact, all the emphasis has been placed on the Pakistan safe havens, whereas I don't remember the last time any strikes were launched into the Kunar/Nuristan regions. The most ferocious terrorists, such as the Mehsuds, Molvi Faqir Mohammed, Qari Zia Rehman, Mangal Bagh of Lashkr-e-Islam, Maulana Fazlullah, Mullah Nazir & others have refuge in Afghanistan's safe havens.

The safe havens in the Northern Afghanistan provinces (not bordering Pakistan) such as Kunduz, Takhar, Balkh etc aren't being focused either, even though it has nothing to do with Pakistan. Hell, the number of terrorist attacks in Herat, bordering Iran has been a lot more than most Afghan provinces.

The Pakistan Army has conducted full scale operations in S.Waziristan, Mohmand Agency, Bajaur Agency, Kurram Agency, Orakzai Agency, Swat. The problem with the Pakistan Army is logistics, even right now, in the current operations in Kurram & the other tribal areas, the Pakistan Forces have been stretched to the limit. The US conducts drone strikes in N.Waziristan, so at least all the safe havens in the Pakistani tribal areas are being tackled, the same thing can't be said about Afghanistan's safe havens.

The taliban, i should say a coalition of Afghan and Pakistani taliban have a strong presence in kunar and nooristan along with al qaeda, the ANA have been battling them feircely lost their own soldiers, killed the taliban, take the territories and lost territories, i dont know what have been dont in NW? nothing. As per Herat and other areas,there is insecurity in kunduz, but herat and balkh are safe areas, suicides happens every where even in cities like kabul, and in pakistan in cities like karachi, peshawar , lahore etc have had hitory of very deadly attacks.

Taliban seize district in northeastern Afghanistan - The Long War Journal

BBC News - Taliban seize district in eastern Afghan province

Afghan government, Taliban battle for control over northeastern Afghan district - Threat Matrix

some people there consider it to one land, I can remember when my Cousin want to Afghanistan without passport or Visa, he just want there and let him through because he was Pashtun, I am not sure about now.
but all I am saying is that I hate this Blame game, I don't don't why Pakistani here are blaming other for the problems, both Pakistan and Afghanistan got terrorist problems.

Hmmm, that maybe the reason many people called it a territory of Pakistan.

Well yea if Pakistan had build a wall than the problems would've been less than half of what it is today. Sooner Pakistani authorities realize this better for Pakistan's civilians & Pakistan's interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom