What's new

Terrorist takes Australian cafe customers hostage:

Is Australia involved in the coalition against ISIS? then every Australian is a legitimate target for them, very simple.

How is every Australian is a legitimate target? And you never fail to disappoint me as the Baghdadi cook sucker we all know you to be. There is a thing called Civilians and unarmed people you know, but terrorists and their supporters are indeed the scum of the earth and do not know that. So depending on that logic even Aussie kids right? What about Kangaroos? Should we start installing body guards to Kangaroos as well?

Is Australia involved in the coalition against ISIS? then every Australian is a legitimate target for them, very simple.
Saudi Arabia has been bombing ISIS targets. Are Saudis a legitimate target in your book?

Yes they are and Australia was part of those who attacked Afghanistan

So how does this justify killing and terrorising innocent civilians?

Your mentality is the reason why such violence occurs.

looks like the Iranian expat community have finally lost it , I was actually watching BBC Persian , and they were more or less hinting at the guy being Iranian before announcing it ...

djihadist.jpg

DJIHADISTS ATTACK AUSTRALIA...

So-called Buddhists were blowing themselves up in Sri Lanka

Who are you trying to make fools here??? don't put lies here .. Tamil Eelam separatists LTTE is the first terrorist organization to commit suicide attacks, using humans as a bombs. what ever you said and done would newer erase the Jihadist activities of Muslims throughout thousands of years.

How is every Australian is a legitimate target? And you never fail to disappoint me as the Baghdadi cook sucker we all know you to be. There is a thing called Civilians and unarmed people you know, but terrorists and their supporters are indeed the scum of the earth and do not know that. So depending on that logic even Aussie kids right? What about Kangaroos? Should we start installing body guards to Kangaroos as well?

o_O

Saudi Arabia has been bombing ISIS targets. Are Saudis a legitimate target in your book?

o_O

Very simple to see how wrong that mentality is.

o_O

That's nevertheless how ISIS sees it. Civilians in the areas that are controlled by ISIS have been killed due to coalition bombardments.

They then justify attacking Australian civilians based on that and what the Western powers have been doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen etc.

Is it wrong? Sure it is. Is it nevertheless correct. Unfortunately yes.

Yet I struggle to see where brother Juba endorses ISIS or terrorism?

Some people are far too quick in their judgements and are trying to proof a point. "Look at me, I am no terrorist" WTF?

Who are you trying to make fools here??? don't put lies here .. Tamil Eelam separatists LTTE is the first terrorist organization to commit suicide attacks, using humans as a bombs. what ever you said and done would newer erase the Jihadist activities of Muslims throughout thousands of years.

Don't waste my time. Read my posts. I guess they are too complicated for you or too long. In any case you appear like the moron that you are likely to be.

He was not ISIS though even the flag he put up was not the ISIS flag it was the Nusra flag if anything. He sounded like a crazy person though at one point he claimed to be an expert in meditation, astrology, numerology, and black magic services... Yeah...

According to Sky news, the raid was unplanned as in something triggered the sudden raid from the police. I reckon the scumbag opened fire first and police had no option but to storm in.

ABC news live

Don't waste my time. Read my posts. I guess they are too complicated for you or too long. In any case you appear like a moron that you likely are.

Simple request, prove, Buddhist in Sri Lanka Blowing themselves illogical bugger, where did you read it? who told you such a false stupid thing?

Fact is you wasting others time by putting false info, just to cover up Jihad terrorist activities

He was not ISIS though even the flag he put up was not the ISIS flag it was the Nusra flag if anything. He sounded like a crazy person though at one point he claimed to be an expert in meditation, astrology, numerology, and black magic services... Yeah...

Could be a trick in order to appear insane (I consider anyone doing such a stunt to be that but whatever) which potentially could give him a less harsh prison sentence. A commonly used trick by criminals everywhere. Especially in the West.

The gun battle lasted longer than one would anticipate. At least 60-100 rounds were fired by Australian police by my estimates. Lunatic was really holed up in there with those innocent women and chocolates, what a brave warrior (not).

Simple request, prove, Buddhist in Sri Lanka Blowing themselves illogical bugger, wher did you read it?

It was a typing error genius. I wrote Buddhists because I was talking about Japanese in the same sentence. Hindus then. Are you happy now? You knew perfectly well what I alluded to. I alluded to the Tamil Tigers.

Now don't bother me.

The police said the standoff is over. I think the f*cker is injured. Hope all the hostages are good

Back
Top Bottom