What's new

Terrorist RSS ?

Abhinav Bharat, Jai Vande Mataram (JVM) sprouting out of Saffron Brigade in short (BJP+RSS+VHP+Bajrang Dal+Shiv Sena)

All in one. having different names to escape probe

Are mentioning about JuD,LeT (both Toiba and Taiba versions) and all their innumerable groupies???

We are talking about RSS - a patriotic,nationalistic organisation,not a terrorist organisation banned by the UN.

Abhinav Bharat, Jai Vande Mataram (JVM) sprouting out of Saffron Brigade in short (BJP+RSS+VHP+Bajrang Dal+Shiv Sena)

All in one. having different names to escape probe

You guys can't ban JUD responsible for 26/11 even though its banned by UN, u guys questioning RSS credential. Take a hike to the nearest mirror to watch ur own image.

Hindu fundamentalism ,hahahhhha??

Yaa, we had such strong Hindu fundamentalism that population of muslims in india grew from 10% to 14% .If u ask idiots like Awasi of Hyderabad ,he would brag 20% or more muslims india.
?[/B]

lame duck excuses. You can not have a facepalm by bringing other countries into it.

Hindu fundamentalism is there even before creation of India and Pakistan in the subcontinent.

Go and dig some history on riots in Subcontinent and you will see Hindu militants as root cause and root patroniser of these riots.

If you read your Indian current day history from 47 uptill now you will find one common method of killing Non-Hindus by these Hindu fundamentalists and that common method is "Burning others Alive"

Now check this concept of Burning someone to death it is in conformation with Hindu ritual of burning dead bodies into ashes.

These Hindu fundamentalist organisations believe in it.

Sikh Riots, Gujrat Riots, Orrissa riots see all these Hindu fundamentalists have burnt Sikhs, Muslims and Christians alive turning them into ashes

I dont no mate but something is fishy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:azn:wats ur name n from were u are from in India

Just because he has the guts to speak our own weakness, you start jumping up and down..

Why don't you check all his posts before posting useless oneliners.

We are talking about RSS - a patriotic,nationalistic organisation,not a terrorist organisation banned by the UN.

Surely we are talking about RSS a Hindu Indian fundamentalist organisation who's members have been involved in bombing, bomb making for terror activities in India to be blamed later on Indian Muslims.

RSS so far have been involved in terrorism in India hence there is NO question of UN so far.

So dont resort to lame arguments. But keeping in view the revenue sources of these Hindu militants from abroad one day they are going to be probed for it as well.

Violence is political everywhere. Be it India or pakistan.

Aam aadmi ke paas dange karne kee fursat hee kahan hai? Woh toh bechara apni rozi roti ke jugaad mein hee fansa rehta hai.

Go and dig some history on riots in Subcontinent and you will see Hindu militants as root cause and root patroniser of these riots.

Care to show whih history..Is it the internationally recognised History or the Pakistani version of it.?

If you read your Indian current day history from 47 uptill now you will find one common method of killing Non-Hindus by these Hindu fundamentalists and that common method is "Burning others Alive"

"Burning others alive" after the "others" have burned Hindus alive.Look at the whole picture.;)

Sikh Riots, Gujrat Riots, Orrissa riots see all these Hindu fundamentalists have burnt Sikhs, Muslims and Christians alive turning them into ashes

What a pathetic knowledge of history.

Sikh riots - not by hindus,but by the Congress while it was the RSS who protected many Sikh families in Delhi.

Gujrat riots - 60 of our men had been burnt alive gruesomely in a train compartment.

Orissa - A respected Swamiji invloved in selfless social service was massacred along with his disciples by militant Christian groups.

There is an entire separate thread on that on the forum Go there we have expressed and are expressing our take on that.

Now come back to the Topic
i did ask you some questions and sources about ur accustaions but u didn't answer. i thought you are not interested in discussion.

anyone finds guilty so far??
anyone has any international links proved?? like faizal
any bans against them ??

answers of all this is big no

Surely we are talking about RSS a Hindu Indian fundamentalist organisation who's members have been involved in bombing, bomb making for terror activities in India to be blamed later on Indian Muslims.

The actions of rogue-elements and non-state actors cannot be blamed upon patriotic agencies - Standard Pakistani response for every allegation on PA and ISI.

RSS so far have been involved in terrorism in India hence there is NO question of UN so far.

Sources - not some lame duck green media.

So dont resort to lame arguments. But keeping in view the revenue sources of these Hindu militants from abroad one day they are going to be probed for it as well.

Lame...??? Its ok..Dont chide urself Jana.We all know it happens.;)

Care to show whih history..Is it the internationally recognised History or the Pakistani version of it.?

The Indian version told by Indians and foreigners

"Burning others alive" after the "others" have burned Hindus alive.Look at the whole picture.

Already proven wrong its another matter that Modi had turned the picture altogether into another mode in his tenure

Sikh riots - not by hindus,but by the Congress while it was the RSS who protected many Sikh families in Delhi.

What a lame lie as if Congress is composed of NON-Hindus.

I dont think so sane elements here would like those pictures where Hindus are burning Sikhs on Roads and streets. Or if you can see let me post then

Gujrat riots - 60 of our men had been burnt alive gruesomely in a train compartment.

As said it already been proven wrong by your own committee but who knows later in Modi govt everything is turned down

Orissa - A respected Swamiji invloved in selfless social service was massacred along with his disciples by militant Christian groups.

And the lie about killing of Swami by Christians was NEVER Proven right.

These saffron terrorists killed him for revenging Christians who converted from Hinduism

I am a hindu but I don't hesitate to say this:

RSS has lost its credibility and and most of its leaders and followers dwells on borderline fantatism. The very ideology defies our constitution and hinduism. They day it encourages its members to take up a LATHI (Stick), it becomes a so called terrorist. But it definitely takes up more then a stick.

Our politician's weaknesses and hypocracy has no comparision. Both sides are true in their complaints. Our monkey politician's do guard some of the fanatism due to fear of public outlace and at the same time they resort to un-parallel minority apeasment policies for vote bank policies.

But instead of we Indians fighting with each other (verbaly or otherwise), we have to concentrate on gradually eradicating all these evils from our country.

- extremism, be it safron or Jehadi, will NOT be tolerated.
- Uniform oportunity for all RACE, RELIGION, CASTS, CREED... We have to only concentrate to two classes- Those who HAVE and those who HAVE NOT!!
- Strict policy towards coruption and criminilazition of politics.

and so on..

What Modi did in gujarat was definitely wrong but it is also true that the young generation of muslims wants to forget what happened and move ahead and progress like rest of the country.

Many of my friends including me know and feel that Modi is the only politician in India currently who can provide a transparent govt. with development.

The recent Gujarat civic poll results also prove this. It is impossible to achieve such a huge victory margin unless muslims also vote for you.

RSS and other such organisations must be brought to justice. There is no place for extremism in young, rising India.

Just to keep BJP busy.....
So they won't question Congress about CWG scam...

...this is how congress rules...

I wonder as if you guys are deaf to hear Babu Bajrangi saying "After Killing them I felt like Maharama Pratap":tdown:

Back
Top Bottom