What's new

terror attack in xingjing 07.28

No matter in which country the extremists are likethis,opposition the assassination dissidents and pacifists,breaches of the peace,They always like to stir up the never-ending battle.:angry:

I truly believe Chinese need to wake up. Islam is not friendly to China or any country that is not Islamic. China is seeing this now. I don't agree with @Lux de Veritas but he may be right about Islam. I'm reading news around the world and it does appear that when Islam population are at least +5% of the population, that is when we see the true face of Islam.

喀什艾提尕尔清真寺大毛拉被杀身亡(图)_凤凰资讯

原标题:喀什市爱国宗教人士被害案告破

天山网讯(记者田山报道)经警方全力侦查,喀什市艾提尕尔清真寺伊玛目居玛•塔伊尔大毛拉被害案告破。

现查明,图尔贡•吐尔逊、麦麦提江•热木提拉、努尔买买提•阿比迪力米提3名暴徒受宗教极端思想影响,预谋通过“干大事”提高影响力,7月30日6时58分,在居玛•塔伊尔大毛拉主持完晨礼后,将其残忍杀害。

案件发生后,公安机关迅速锁定目标,实施抓捕。30日中午,3名暴徒持刀斧砍杀公安民警拒捕,民警果断处置,击毙2人,抓获1人。

案件正在进一步调查中。、

Rest in peace,Imam Jume Tahir,you die because your fearless,may the Imams all follow your example,against the extremism and protect peace.

Last edited:
I know brother and was trying to show Uyghur hypocrisy via sarcasm.
what do you expect from them other than this? speaking in a mild way for not to get banned.

what do you expect from them other than this? speaking in a mild way for not to get banned.
yeah can't speak them as a whole or i will be termed as Anti-Muslim guy which i m not.

Islamic terrorism now taking toll on China too. Wherever these people are, they are having some or the other issues with the majority people. China should wipe out all those extremists once and for all. All the best.
We will and we don't care what their brothers' opinion about us. In China, the casaulties of those terrorists usually outnumber the civilians.

We will and we don't care what their brothers' opinion about us. In China, the casaulties of those terrorists usually outnumber the civilians.

That's because they only wielded knives - those "brothers" will be cheering and leering (secretly when it happens in China) if those same terrorists were wielding AK's, grenades and suicide vests and firing at civilians.

That's because they only wielded knives - those "brothers" will be cheering and leering (secretly when it happens in China) if those same terrorists were wielding AK's, grenades and suicide vests and firing at civilians.
They use knife because they could not get their hands on AK's, grenades and suicide vests, rather than out of mercy. This is partially prove that we can effectively handle them.

Also dozens of Chinese ppl & policemen died in XinJiang. RIP !

Id Kah Mosque in Kashgar is full of Xinjiang, and the whole of China's largest mosque, Imam Jume Tahir Maulana, have religion knowledgeable, and humble, honest, In Kashgar, all Xinjiang region have enjoyed a high reputation. After the 2009 Urumqi riots, he denounced those who killed innocent riot, contrary to the teachings of Islam, has since become a thorn by extremists.
A few days ago, I heard people say, in Turpan, there is another Maulana were killed.
It is ok as Uyghur muslim killed Uyghur muslim and not the Chinese.

Last edited:
Not any country could abandon Islamic ppl.
No one was born as terrorist.

The mosque beside my secondary school in Hanoi

bb23e-hanoi_mosque.jpg

Truly regretable. RIP.

They can fight for their ideal, but they should not have involved innocent people. People now might think twice before supporting their causes.

Truly regretable. RIP.

They can fight for their ideal, but they should not have involved innocent people. People now might think twice before supporting their causes.

Their ideal is the genocide of the true native people of Xinjiang. The Uyghur are foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom