What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had been widely reported that a member of the public had seen him get out of the driver’s cab and had chased him through Berlin’s streets into the central park, the Tiergarten, keeping in contact with police all the time and enabling his arrest at the Victory Column.

However, it has since emerged that the witness saw the man get out of the truck, followed him briefly and then lost sight of him. On the basis of a rudimentary description the witness gave to the police, Naved B. was arrested at the Victory Column shortly afterwards.

Police have since released him on the grounds they found no evidence against him, and say he is no longer a suspect.

He has admitted to police he was at the Christmas market as a bystander, but then ran away out of fear he might be considered a suspect.

But he had no traces of blood or gunshot residue on his clothing and blood smeared clothes and blood found in the cab did not match his blood type, police said.

Interesting read about the incident

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...-market-attack-suspect-pakistan-live-coverage

Poor chap was probably trying to buy some German Christmas ingredients to make his own version of apna Christmas Turkey. He ended up getting chased by the German services! :o:

Anyway, jokes aside, it's shocking these savage terrorists are on the loose.

Rather disappointed with the German Police. It's now over 24 hours and a suspect who ran away from a murder scene in city centre with lots of people around. In addition they must have CCTV in the area yet the suspect who is dangerous and could do something else crazy is still on the loose. Also the innocent Pakistani was held for too long and possibly Police concentrated too much on him while the culprit got away.

Apparently the truck cab had blood everywhere therefore whoever was in the cab would have had stains. The Pakistan suspect apparently had no traces of any blood on his clothes. That should have been very strong indicator that he was innocent. Some searching questions need answering in the weeks ahead.

Last edited:
photo of Pakistani suspect before they released him. Damn not only they put his name out there before confirming anything but now even photo is leaked.
366331_39016119.jpg

I don't see any news paper releasing any news retraction , or apology :close_tema:

That is the world we live in , CREATE news and let it go VIRAL

There are Cameras on strees , and the feed from these come clear in 5-10 hours once the police / investigators check videos

I don't see any news paper releasing any news retraction , or apology :close_tema:

That is the world we live in , CREATE news and let it go VIRAL

No news channel said it was a pakistani. They said suspected to be a Pakistani.
And Most probably they are leaving him because they can trace his activity. ( this is just a hypothesis which is possible)

No news channel said it was a pakistani. They said suspected to be a Pakistani.
And Most probably they are leaving him because they can trace his activity. ( this is just a hypothesis which is possible)

Alleged man with connection Afghan areas (which are under war for past 30 years)

German media have named the driver as Naved (or Navid) B, a 23-year-old immigrant who arrived in the country in February 2016 from the Bavarian border as a refugee.

Naved has denied any involvement in the killings and police are now said to have admitted that they have "the wrong man".

• He has reportedly had a residence permit since June 2, 2016, although Spiegel warn that the documents and even the suspect’s name could be fake.

That is why you have passport and birth certificate and other documents before releasing material on Global news outlets

Last edited:
I'm glad he was released and whoever committed this act, I could give a rat's bottom what country they came from. I don't even fault the police for "profiling" him. They knew immediately that it was an act of terror and there was ample intel that such an attack was a distinct possibility. That and the MO, and face it, the obvious reality on the ground, led them to assume it was an act in support of an Islamic extremist group and the most likely suspects in Germany, are refugees, asylum seekers, etc. Unfortunately, the German police have screwed this up big time by so much focus on a guy who had nothing to do with it. That has allowed valuable time to slip by while the real culprit got away. I don't know if he will ever be caught now.

Alleged man with connection Afghan areas (which are under war for past 30 years)

German media have named the driver as Naved (or Navid) B, a 23-year-old immigrant who arrived in the country in February 2016 from the Bavarian border as a refugee.

Naved has denied any involvement in the killings and police are now said to have admitted that they have "the wrong man".

• He has reportedly had a residence permit since June 2, 2016, although Spiegel warn that the documents and even the suspect’s name could be fake.

That is why you have passport and birth certificate and other documents before releasing material on Global news outlets

In any case investigation will come to you people. To make sure and confirm the doubts.

For Naved B it was case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time - I guess this was crappy day for him. Mind you compared to those dead and injured I guess he walked away unscathed.

@DESERT FIGHTER I think he his (Baloch) one of your lot?

For Naved B it was case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time - I guess this was crappy day for him. Mind you compared to those dead and injured I guess he walked away unscathed.

@DESERT FIGHTER I think he his (Baloch) one of your lot?

Bro if he is Baloch, he is one of our lot. On a lighter note.

This is exactly I had said earlier in the morning when everyone on PDF had established facts that a Pakistani is behind this terrorist activity
Actually all this happened after press conference of German chancellor. They were too quick to conclusion, That allowed real culprit free, and it was easy escape for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom