What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were polite. Dont worry. We delivered a message and made clear its understood.

Our nation is the last large european nation not hit by this. So far it was only Forza Italias harsh laws that prevented this. We deported people for just namig their children "jihad" or "Sharia". We deported people for a facebook rant against Italy.

If something happenes i would never forgive myself. We have christmas market in Lucca two. The decission to send out us was made from the party leadership itself. They send to evy city group and we youth members were send to the adress and delivered the message. We said it calm and in not an agressive way.

You must see it as a friendly remainder. They are guests. No more and no less. When you visit my house and do something wrong i would give you a friendly note too. :)

Talk all you want. You know damned well that many Western governments have been turning a blind eye to US covert support for rebel and terror groups in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere in the Middle East. Worse, some Western countries have even become party by joining the US military campaign. Where do your think the homeless refugees in the Middle East are going to knock after US and her allies bomb their countries? You reap what you sow. The refugee problem was largely created by your American ally. There is no need to shed crocodile tears or blame others now. Stop interfering in those countries and stop longing for regime change. Mind your own darn business and the Syrians/Iraqi's won't be knocking on your doors. At least not in such mass numbers.

Last edited:
they say a white mans best friend is a dog and i heard they are indeed coefficient
You know I have dog already - but I am more than happy take a stray - you will do nicely !

@haviZsultan Your post is long and when I get time I will reply in detail to the points you raised. However let's move away from this minority rubbish - your secularist so your in my camp but mate we are going to have to accept the disgusting reality. They are not a minority - we are. This language of appeasement will not do. I think the secularists have been weak and failed mount robust defence to gain ground.

I accept your argument that Islam is not a problem,, Some members of my family are very religious. I have a nephew who prays five times a day where ever he is. I have seen him place the rug on side of motorway station and with half of UK roaring past in cars with the other half looking on and he prays without a care. Anybody complain he will tear their guts out. I would love him to into MarKuS. I call him our Chechen warrior and he looks like that. He means no harm to anybody but interfer with his faith and you will see trouble.

However that does not detract from a problem we have. A parasite has infected Islam and created a disease that has spread like plaque. Similar to how protozoan parasite has adapted to use Mosquito as a vector to spread and pools of stagnant water to multiply this deadly disease for lack of better term 'Islamism' has similarly spread and wreaked havoc over the last 3 decades although it was always there in the background waitingh for it's time. That USA, Saudia etc played about to make this monster does not change the facts as they stand today.

Frankly right now the infection spread is not limited within the minority but significant portion of society is afflicted. Only the degree of infection varies. No offence I even think you are latent postive as can be seen by you with continous hyphenating Muslim with Pakistan when you know Pakistan is a nation and you can be Christian, Buddhist or Sikh.

This infection in it's extreme load turns people into zombie killers, In it's lower dosage it has other less deleterious effects but effects all the same. In my opinion the swamp needs disinfecting. I believe and hope the uber-athiest Chinese will do it for Pakistan. That is why I am rather fond of Chinese.

Last edited:
Return to fascism. Remember what happened last time you went nuts?

Just looking at this thread, and how you were screaming and howling, one can only imagine how "polite" you actually were.

That is not facism. It made it possible that our nation was spared this horror. We have a right to take the necessary actions to defend our nation.

It is important to remind them about those points. And i assure you i was perfectly calm.

Talk all you want. You know damned well that many Western governments have been turning a blind eye to US covert support for rebel and terror groups in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere in the Middle East. Worse, some Western countries have even become party by joining the US military campaign. Where do your think the homeless refugees in the Middle East are going to knock after US and her allies bomb their countries? You reap what you sow. The refugee problem was largely created by your American ally. There is no need to shed crocodile tears or blame others now. Stop interfering in those countries and stop longing for regime change. Mind your own darn business and the Syrians/Iraqi's won't be knocking on your doors. At least not in such mass numbers.

And? This must end now. Forza Italia is against any unprovoked foreign military engagement. Why you blame me for things in iraq and syria?

I want that this ends. We want them out of europe. We will not interfer with them.

Karma is b!tch, It's high time that Europeans close their bases and call their soldiers back from Africa & Asia and should deport everyone to whom they have given asylum, starting from Pakistan they should start with BLA & BRA etc. Leadership and our favorite Tifa Boori.

R.I.P

Damage is already done on all over international news channels after German chancellor speech. She should have waited for investigation

You do realize that Merkels chair is cooking. Evry minute she waited she is blamed. People scream she has bllod on her hands.

The pressure on her "government" ist extreme.

Damage is already done on all over international news channels after German chancellor speech. She should have waited for investigation

Fully agree. They have been screaming Pakistani all day long. Every single media outlet in the world has covered the story.

There isn't much we can do, but we must learn from this episode. We must take very deep lessons from this episode.

And? This must end now. Forza Italia is against any unprovoked foreign military engagement. Why you blame me for things in iraq and syria?

I want that this ends. We want them out of europe. We will not interfer with them.

Well, at least we agree on something than. I blame Western governments for applying double standards for interference. You can't have it both ways. We know what is happening in Syria. The people of Syria did not ask Western civilization to bomb their country and liberate them from Assad. The same story for Iraq. You can blame the Americans for your refugee miseries. Your leaders follow the US like poodles. They nod to every command and obey like a loyal puppy. Even if this goes against their national interests. Don't blame the refugees. Instead of being angry at refugees spend your energy against the duplicitous foreign policies of your respective governments. Many if not
most refugees were living a decent life before Uncle Sam decided to remove Assad and bomb their country to bits and pieces along with ISIS. Another American byproduct by the way.

Karma is b!tch, It's high time that Europeans close their bases and call their soldiers back from Africa & Asia and should deport everyone to whom they have given asylum, starting from Pakistan they should start with BLA & BRA etc. Leadership and our favorite Tifa Boori.

R.I.P

How conveniently they differentiate between ordinary poor asylum seekers and their puppies on payroll. How BLA, MQM and other terrorists who serve their interests are enjoying sanctuaries in their lands. No questions about their loyalty or refugee status. The hypocrisy is just bloody mind blowing.

You have hit the nail. As long as the West and the US in particular keeps applying these double standards they cannot expect anything. It just defies all logic.

Last edited:

I am truly sadden by this insane and horrific act of pure sickness. Without any reserve I denouce this hineous, cowardly act.

This so pathetic and sou less that I can not find words to condemn it.

The sheer ingratitude... when people move to the West for better ife.. they leave behind places where there are no right and justice..only misery and injustice.

While enjoying welfare of hardworking taxpayers they instead of contributing and bettering themsleves demand, demand and demand...Look at your UK...how those who had/have been on welfare were/are the most vocal voices of hate.

@Götterdämmerung ...I have many German friends and had worked with them. One of the most humane and giving country in the world.

Religion is the opium of the masses as is nationalism. Both are form of facism. Both need to be well managed.

Is not the purpose of a religion spritiual growth?

Pak needs to act with vengence against those who are merchant of death and who use religion to accumulate wealth and power.

Your country has lost how many because of terrorism? Not to mention economically...

If it is proven that the killer was from your country..then the PM of Pak must take responsibility and show character...show support to the victims and the German state..by not empty words but concrete actions.

Pak needs to pass some tough laws and cut of the money supply coming from outside to these sick minds...

I do appologise if I have acted as a bad guest and offended Pak peoples...but this is unacceptable.

May the families of the innocent victims find peace...

Germany must act ruthlessly...if there is one there will be more.

The webcam of that particular Christmas Market was turned off line for no reason that afternoon, hours before the attack. There is something deeper than just a "terrorist" wreaking havoc at the heart of Germany.

The webcam of that particular Christmas Market was turned off line for no reason that afternoon, hours before the attack. There is something deeper than just a "terrorist" wreaking havoc at the heart of Germany.

That is really crazy. Is this authentic and verified info?

I dont want bomb anything. I demand mass deportation and that this threat ends.

I´m not willing to sacrifice my future on the altar of this multicultural bullshit.

You know the world does not work like this ... you and your leader will never leave Alone ME so why are you asking the Muslim to go out ? first protest against your leaders and ask them to leave ME , African countries .. than demand something like this .

In EU many pakistani themselves are refugees and this problem is not refugee related but religion related.

What? Pakistanis make up a tiny fraction of any "refugees", and as a percentage of the population it is negligible. The rest of your posts are too stupid to even comment on. You must be crying your eyes out that it wasn't a Pakistani, especially after your frothing at the mouth posts. Pakistani this, Pakistani that.

You know the world does not work like this ... you and your leader will never leave Alone ME so why are you asking the Muslim to go out ? first protest against your leaders and ask them to leave ME , African countries .. than demand something like this .

I? My leader?

By god i swear to you that i will never set a foot into any muslim country. I see them as enemy. There is nothing i want from them. Nothing wnt to do with them. I want no contact with them. No deals with them. I want them out of italy and i promise by god that i would never do there or even go there only if they attack and i have to defend.

I want zero contact. No diplomacy, no trade. Plain and simple nothing. Its not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom