What's new

Temporary Peace, Permanent Threat (for India) - Praveen Sawhney

and as the muslim population of india rises you will have no answer.
All Indians are equal and no one needs to prove anything to anyone.
Why project a high Muslim population as a negative ?
We have had a PM from a community with just 1. 5 % population for 10 years , a Muslim PM is not a oddity at all in India.

All Indians are equal

then why is there beef ban in some states? why are hindu religious rights given priority over muslims?

Why project a high Muslim population as a negative ?

because muslims arent going to tolerate your shit once they become a majority in a state. you can see that in Kashmir. they are not going to tolerate anti-beef laws. they will then eat beef and rub it in your face.

With a army of 1.2 m , deployed on 2 fronts and reserves , you sound retarded repeating the 1 m figure for only kashmir. Most policing in kashmir is done by the local police, and thats the reason we see the reports of them being butchered by the terrorists , while on leave .

OK, strong words from a self-confessed retard, unlike your fantasies, I'll provide you some estimated figures.

Plus, please don't put words in my mouth, I said nearly a million, not 1 million. There are troop changes and redeployment and so on, so it's always hard to pinpoint military figures. I did not want to get bogged down with figures, so gave an easy estimate. But, the figure of 700,000 plus gets repeated on a regular basis, but let's see the manpower availability of the Indian security apparatus.

Indian ground forces and others are also present and obviously count as soldiers such as the air force.

Army active 1,237,000 million reserves 960,000
Air force active 140,000 reserves 140,000
BSF 258,000
CISF 180,000
CRFP 313,000
ITBP 90,000
SSB 94,000

Plus various state-level Armed forces

That's 2,323,000 active armed personals, soldiers, and paramilitary.
Plus 1,100,000 in reserves
Plus state-level armed forces that likely number in 6 figures.

Potentially nearly 4 million armed men, you are really so retarded as to think there cannot be close to a million soldiers in Jammu Kashmir, get serious, and stop killing innocent civilians.

As I said in an earlier post if you are happy keeping this level of security forever, then good luck.

But, have you ever though, do you need a soldier outside your door to tell you that you are an Indian, if you need such a level of security for Kashmir, then that tells you that Kashmiris don't want you there.

That is a figure over what 50 years ????
In Waziristan just in 2010 over 10,000 were killed , Each year Pakistan army kills thousands which barely gets reported and the killings in Baluchistan continue at pace. People are disappeared by the agencies even in Pakistan's largest city and never found or if they ever manage to return keep absolutely stump on pain of death. Since the formation of Pakistan and India, Pakistan has killed at least 10 times more of its own civilian population than India. Pakistan is one seventh the size of India in population terms and yet has managed that phenomenal internal kill rate.

It's actually over 70 years, but the largest number of those 100,000 have been killed in the last 30 years.
SO, in your opinion that makes it OK, does it? you are sick.

Regarding Pakistan, why does every Indian go into their fantasies, they seem to leave reality on the ground and fly with their fantasies. None of the figures you gave make sense, just beyond stupid.

Pakistan lost somewhere around 70,000 in the last 20 years, the vast majority of them were civilians, killed by terrorists, sponsors by India, and others.

Have you forgotten the Jammu genocide, where under Indian control an estimated 200,000 plus Muslims were murdered. Plus Indian operation in the state of Hyderabad, where over 100,000 people estimated to have been killed, you refused to conduct an independent enquiry. scared of the full truth.

And, the regularly organized riots against every community, forced disappearance, rape as a national sport, independence movements in northeast India, Kashmir, Punjab and Maoist insurgency in most India states.
Do you think the Indian army was throwing flowers at them or killing and butchering them like animals, taking away people at night, never to be seen again.

India has easily killed and murdered 50 times more people, then any mistakes done by Pakistan. You should be shamed.

then why is there beef ban in some states? why are hindu religious rights given priority over muslims?

because muslims arent going to tolerate your shit once they become a majority in a state. you can see that in Kashmir. they are not going to tolerate anti-beef laws. they will then eat beef and rub it in your face.
Eating beef is a religious right for muslims ? I thought its a dietary choice .
As you clearly show , its just a pathetic choice to initiate conflict with the religious hindu.
If you cant make logical arguments, you have the choice to ban me from this thread too. But i am not replying to your idiotic posts.

As I said in an earlier post if you are happy keeping this level of security forever, then good luck.

if one muslim majority state is so hard for them to control, imagine a couple more in the future. India will disintegrate before it becomes powerful and rich.
Eating beef is a religious right for muslims ? I thought its a dietary choice .
As you clearly show , its just a pathetic choice to initiate conflict with the religious hindu.
If you cant make logical arguments, you have the choice to ban me from this thread too. But i am not replying to your idiotic posts.

yes. eating beef is a religious right. Allah made it halal to consume, so we can eat it if we wish.

if you want to play that game, ok, lets play. there were no firecrackers centuries ago. so should Pakistan ban firecrackers from being used by hindus in their festivals? food being wasted is haram in islam. should we ban hindus from smashing coconuts on the ground? should we ban hindus from wasting food and milk when they offer it to their gods? that food is better used to feed the poor and hungry.

Last edited:
In Waziristan just in 2010 over 10,000 were killed

source?

Each year Pakistan army kills thousands which barely gets reported and the killings in Baluchistan continue at pace. People are disappeared by the agencies even in Pakistan's largest city and never found or if they ever manage to return keep absolutely stump on pain of death. Since the formation of Pakistan and India, Pakistan has killed at least 10 times more of its own civilian population than India. Pakistan is one seventh the size of India in population terms and yet has managed that phenomenal internal kill rate.

source for all this? i want a neutral source that goes around, on the ground, and verifies all of this.

Mods, why is this mouth breathing scum allowed for all these years to spread all this propaganda and lies against the Pakistan military?

Nuclear weapons have stopped being deterrents for punitive actions by India ; and for this new reality Pakistan has no answer
You failed to mentioned the fact that India lost its so called punitive action the moment it failed to stop a counter attack by Pakistan resulting in your humiliation. 2 years since than and India has come to terms that there is no way it can pull a stunt like Balakot and get away with it.

You failed to mentioned the fact that India lost its so called punitive action the moment it failed to stop a counter attack by Pakistan resulting in your humiliation. 2 years since than and India has come to terms that there is no way it can pull a stunt like Balakot and get away with it.
I don't think you believe that. India might have been inefficient in execution but the change from a defensive mindset to a proactive and offensive has started.
Except 71 , India has been always reactive. Siachin was also a reaction.
The attacking force always suffers more casualties in the initial stage. Casualties are important but aim realization is most important.
Deterrence is the aim and the paucity of terrorist attacks in kashmir is a good indicator of behavioral changes brought about in Pakistan.

I don't think you believe that
Oh! so you are a mind reader now?
India might have been inefficient in execution
Inefficient? Try failed
Except 71
71 was a one time where Pakistan was fighting against all odds starting from hostile insurgency to a hostile India having no land contact between the two sides.
Deterrence is the aim and the paucity of terrorist attacks in kashmir is a good indicator of behavioral changes brought about in Pakistan
If we are to go by your logic than no too long ago you were again accusing Pakistan of increased violence even after balakot. So this means either you are wrong now or you were wrong than. You cant have it both ways.

you beat me to it

"Bravod is good for local consumption but for PLA you have to be realistic"
if PLA walks down arunchal pradesh ..there is absolutely nothing india cant do..i mean absolutely nothing

it will be Ukraine -Crimea situation

arunchal pradesh is near chinese main force ..its not Himalayan where indians falsely claim advantage

i wont be surprised that india even chickens out of quad
I don't think you believe that. India might have been inefficient in execution but the change from a defensive mindset to a proactive and offensive has started.
Except 71 , India has been always reactive. Siachin was also a reaction.
The attacking force always suffers more casualties in the initial stage. Casualties are important but aim realization is most important.
Deterrence is the aim and the paucity of terrorist attacks in kashmir is a good indicator of behavioral changes brought about in Pakistan.
thank you for accepting that 1971 wasnt reactive

siachin was also not reactive. Both cases india took the intiaitve

pakistani theory is that once india has the oppturnity it will attack pakistan unporviked, this was proven in 1971 and hence why nuclear deterance was built

@peagle @IceCold

Why are you needlessly arguing with a hindutvadi?

They want to muddy the situation.

Please always remember Hindus have no legal, moral, ethical or even historical right over JK. They are just holding Kashmir against its will. They know it very well.

If they say, Kashmir acceded to india, we must say junagadh and manavdar acceded to Pakistan

If they say, Pakistan 'invaded kashmir' with irregular force, we must say they invaded hyderabad deccan with regular force.

If they say, if Pakistan wants kashmir it must take all of indian muslims, we must say in that case india must return the unpartitioned Bengal and Punjab to Pakistan as it was divided under their demand of only muslim areas going to Pakistan.

Fact is Hindu and consequently india is an ideological and civilization enemy of Pakistan. No one can change this.

Even Indians know that they have been defeated by Chinese. Modi's with his 56 inch is hiding and cant even call out China.

Both Pak and China have strangulated India from two sides and Hindu-satan has no answer.
That is a figure over what 50 years ????
In Waziristan just in 2010 over 10,000 were killed , Each year Pakistan army kills thousands which barely gets reported and the killings in Baluchistan continue at pace. People are disappeared by the agencies even in Pakistan's largest city and never found or if they ever manage to return keep absolutely stump on pain of death. Since the formation of Pakistan and India, Pakistan has killed at least 10 times more of its own civilian population than India. Pakistan is one seventh the size of India in population terms and yet has managed that phenomenal internal kill rate.

All of this is just bullshit. Stop spreading fake propaganda. I know you are your Indian government believes only in fake news and pushing a narrative through false claims but don't pollute this forum for your non sense propaganda.

Post reported to admin.

3 points

1. Indian Army has vacated kailash heights to start negotiations?

2. so Jan. buildup by PLA has put pressure on Modi Gov and made them surrender?

3. Why china released videos and pics of Indian POWs during these negotiations to humiliate India more?

The Chinese are quite keen to make sure there is any avenue by which the Indian's can spin this to a victory, or an agreement of "equals" but only as a humiliating climbdown by India ...

Back
Top Bottom