What's new

Tell Pakistan to stop exporting terror to India: BJP tells China

Seriously, nobody care what India BJP is, never heard of it, is it something like a bl@w j.. party? anyway whatever it is, just shut up, you are not there yet. :D

I know as a Chinese, you have had to give bl@w j..s to your leaders everyday while growing up. I pity you, I really do. :wave::wave:

Nice try to save your face, but it's not going to work. See, you didn't try to ridicule the author by saying that terror is 'non-tangible'. You showed your command on the English language by saying that a 'Noun' cannot be exported. My scoff was directed at your lack of grasp on English.

Regarding the word 'terror', here's English 101 for you:

Terror is a noun.
Terrorize and Terrify are verbs.

Now in this highly entertaining post, you say that intangibles cannot be exported.

:hitwall:

Here's an example for you: What did Mr. A Q Khan export? Nuclear weapons? Nope, he exported TECHNOLOGY, another INTANGIBLE. What do service companies export? INTANGIBLES!!

And dear friend, the talk of stopping export of terror is a retarded meme to you because you fail to grasp the essence of the message. But that is expected of you because you lack a basic understanding of the English language.

err the noun i was referring to was obviously "terror" you silly dendrophile, i credited you with enough intelligence to infer this, that i referred to it should have been a big clue

and your AQ khan example just proves how irritating some indians are to talk to in english - i am not sure what you mean because you guys are not known for your communication but technology is something tangible you plebe.

are blueprints not tangible? or hardware not tangible?

definition of face palm.

but back to the point, there will always be things which are present, its simply impossible to eradicate something that exists in many forms all over the world, a complete misnomer, and one designed to be intentionally blurred, sometimes the enemy is here, sometimes there, but always everywhere, only an idiot would fall for that.

"oh no look, we are TERRIFIED, lets do some killing"

To all big ego and self delutional indians remember last time when PM Manmohan Singh visited Us, he talked so much about China everyday that "India run into a china shop" was put on the front page of some Us papers. compare that of President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States with India PM' visit is there is no any word mentioned India from both China and Us. it seems that a super power India does not exist in the world. And to all indians in this forum please please please for the 100th times behave appropriately according to yours world ranking standing and have the decency to admit you are wayyyyyyyy far behind china and usa. Economicly you are not even in the top5 , millitary not even among the top 10. And for the final time please do not compare yourself with china as though you are on par unless you want to make yrself as the world laughing stock.

^^^
why wud china wud dare to take the name of india(kashmir & Tibet) to US when USS ships are floating near china and korea,i mean China and Red Korea is already in trouble

^^^
why wud china wud dare to take the name of india(kashmir & Tibet) to US when USS ships are floating near china and korea,i mean China and Red Korea is already in trouble

Sorry to say that, you are not in china and US's sight, you are not there.:lol:

:hitwall:Indians stop winning.. Stop the Indian terrorism in Pakistan and stop manipulating the situation. The situation is the other way around.

Baghal may churee or moo may ram ram.....please change your snake nature.

pakistan should order india to put a leash on its terrorist parties

India needs to quit exporting terrorism via Afghanistan as well.

India needs to quit exporting terrorism via Afghanistan as well.

Claims.......conspiracies runs high in our neighbour

India is still waiting for dosiers about afghanistn

Claims.......conspiracies runs high in our neighbour

India is still waiting for dosiers about afghanistn

You don't get what I was trying to say, do you?

The title of the article, "Pakistan exporting terrorism", is a conspiracy theory as well since it's backed up by no evidence. And here we have some Indians call us conspiracy theorists despite believing in conspiracy theories themselves.

Last edited:
To all big ego and self delutional indians remember last time when PM Manmohan Singh visited Us, he talked so much about China everyday that "India run into a china shop" was put on the front page of some Us papers. compare that of President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States with India PM' visit is there is no any word mentioned India from both China and Us. it seems that a super power India does not exist in the world. And to all indians in this forum please please please for the 100th times behave appropriately according to yours world ranking standing and have the decency to admit you are wayyyyyyyy far behind china and usa. Economicly you are not even in the top5 , millitary not even among the top 10. And for the final time please do not compare yourself with china as though you are on par unless you want to make yrself as the world laughing stock.
yaa keep on saying how weak india is ....

how poor india is...

but for how long you will keep that saying ... yes China is rising fast ..
but remember no matter how you degrade us .. India is also on growth trajectory ... our population is extremely nationalistic and no matter wat happens... we will never let India down ... so be ready to eat your words ... time is changing fast .... and india Faster,,,

Back
Top Bottom