What's new

Tell Pakistan to stop exporting terror to India: BJP tells China

If you don't like the facts, then what can I say. :no:

Clearly, the US-China economic relationship is FAR more important than the USA-India economic relationship.

The international media mostly talks about the P5+1. USA-India relations are just a sideshow, they never make the front page headlines.

India's importance in the world arena can be described by the read below...

Discounting it is underestimating your rival....something the Chinese often accuse us of doing wrt Pak

China and India: Contest of the century | The Economist

Clearly, the US-China economic relationship is FAR more important than the USA-India economic relationship.

The international media mostly talks about the P5+1. USA-India relations are just a sideshow, they never make the front page headlines.

Oh yeah . Not a day goes by without the American news channels have some paranoid news about China. I just thought what ever you said was off topic. :cheers:

I didn't know chinese believed in pleasing US ortried to get US attention? They didn't even care what americans think about them? They were in their own different league?

Yes, economically sino-US relations has more importance becuase you guys OWN ALL OF THEIR DEBTS? loool

As I said before america's the one who blames china to deliberately keep the exchange rate of chinese yuan low so chia can 'DUMP' 'CHEAP and LOW quality' chinese goods in american markets?
And what about all these?

BBC News - Viewpoint: A new Sino-US high-tech arms race?
BBC - American Frei: US status anxiety over rising China
BBC News - Viewpoint: China's hubris colours US relations
BBC News - What's the currency war about?

All it did, was show me the true face of Indians, and I am very glad to have seen it. :tup:

And if you think it was a "grave" change, then you overestimate the importance of India. It was only a minor change.

Now perhaps we should get back to the topic?

I know passive aggressive when I see it.....

As I said....your change in opinion was rather drastic (on a personal level)...which obv indicates it affected you...

Nevertheless moving on as you suggested...."storm in a teacup" is how I look at this..

My gosh! This is the first thread I've seen that's not flaming but still so active with so many serious topics in one thread on PDF?

BJP should be recognized as a terrorist group. In fact BJP leader should be arrested in China and extradited to Pakistan and face justice and punishment.

BJP should be opposed and their leaders rounded up like the dogs they are. In this "War on terror" the BJP isn't innocent they too are terrorist in the disguise as a political party, they are involved in murderous campaigns against innocent civilians of particular faiths.

Also in my opinion any member supporting this Terrorist and hate group should be banned from this forum.

Just watch the proud Chinese and Indians arguing about their significance by quoting western media and comparing their respective relations with the almighty USA, don't we shame our ancestors......

You miss one important rule on this forum: Credible, neutral sources

Obviously you dont expect the Chinese to accept Indian media glorifying Indian role or the Indians to use Chinese state sponsored media....

Western sources are the only option...

Just watch the proud Chinese and Indians arguing about their significance by quoting western media and comparing their respective relations with the almighty USA, don't we shame our ancestors......

I know. Tell me about it. It's almost like we're doing what US wants us to?

NO COUNTRY can TRUST america. Look at britain, japan, pakistan? Make america your ally and americans will run your country and foreign policy.

BJP should be recognized as a terrorist group. In fact BJP leader should be arrested in China and extradited to Pakistan and face justice and punishment.

BJP should be opposed and their leaders rounded up like the dogs they are. In this "War on terror" the BJP isn't innocent they too are terrorist in the disguise as a political party, they are involved in murderous campaigns against innocent civilians of particular faiths.

Also in my opinion any member supporting this Terrorist and hate group should be banned from this forum.

get a life man,this bjp has proved it self by doing development in bihar,gujarat,madhya pradesh in others also where they rule.
so very poor point of view.
even bjp led nda tried to solve and initiated the peace process with pakistan on kashmir issue:tdown::tdown:

why do Pakistanis fear BJP so much...? some calling it butchers, and some calling it terrorists..
do u guys know this party is going to be in power .
u guys should keep ure diapers ready, coz BJP is gaining support in every state with every election.

why do Pakistanis fear BJP so much...? some calling it butchers, and some calling it terrorists..
do u guys know this party is going to be in power .
u guys should keep ure diapers ready, coz BJP is gaining support in every state with every election.

Maharashtra for BJP!!

Tell Pakistan to stop exporting terror to India: BJP tells China

Hopefully these idiots also realize the fact that like the past this femanine rant would also be fruitless and would fall on deaf ears. If they realize this then it is good, if they don't, it was expected since they are a couple of dumb souls by looking at the pics provided by Spark.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did the BJP really demand something from China? That would be very aggressive. It means that even if BJP wins the next election, they will also decide to go to war against China. Not only MMS.

hongwu.....whenever, i feel depressed...and it seems like like is not worth living....i scang defence.pk for a post by you......

hilarious...my friend....this is a riot...

Back
Top Bottom