What's new

Telangana bill got passed in loksabha.A new State got born in India.

Oh, don't be defensive..Counter with logic. Otherwise all your arguments would be idiotic.
Watz the logic u have?

Oh, don't be defensive..Counter with logic. Otherwise all your arguments would be idiotic.

For dumb people like U:

Waltair division records all-time high earnings - The Hindu

Record earnings growth for Waltair Division : DRM - The Hindu

Demand for creation of a separate Railway Zone for Vizag hots up – CM’s intervention sought | RailNews

Vizag is the best bet location-wise too: URS - The Hindu

Last edited:
hmm, we want Vizag to be the capital. If you want Vijaywada to be, then let us talk and give and take things.

Political establishments for BZA, IT, Railway Zone for Vizag., for example.
thats what exactly going to happen.bargains and deals.things are going to be uniformly spread not just in the capital.but lets wait and see how things are ging to shape up.BTW its not that i want vijayawada to become th capital but that looks like a fore runner.i've done my b.tech in jntu and stayed in MVP for 4 years and i love it.but as i said lets wait and see..

thats what exactly going to happen.bargains and deals.things are going to be uniformly spread not just in the capital.but lets wait and see how things are ging to shape up.BTW its not that i want vijayawada to become th capital but that looks like a fore runner.i've done my b.tech in jntu and stayed in MVP for 4 years and i love it.but as i said lets wait and see..
If I had to bet, it would be onglole or Vijayawada / Guntur... Vizag doesn't cut to be a capital.

most likely!

Land locked, floating population and politicians from that part do not hold much weight in A.P politics.

What do you think are the reasons Vizag will not be the capital?

Not yet ....
Even if Lok Sabha has passed the bill...it requires assent of rajyasbha ....which is much more difficult .

Not so...Whatever Bill passed by the Lok Sabha can be rejected by the Rajya Sabha only once. When the Bill is tabled the second time, it has to be mandatorily passed(the justification being that the Rajya Sabha members aren't elected representatives of the people, and hence do not have the right to reject 'the demands of the masses').

Land locked, floating population and politicians from that part do not hold much weight in A.P politics.

i've explained in post#95 .but the most important reason why surroundings of vijayawada/guntur/ongole sorroundings might be selected are it lies in the middle of rayalaseema and uttarandhra and vanpic lands are vacant so govt can occupy them not worrying about the rehabilitation etc..and it need not be a land locked place..

Not so...Whatever Bill passed by the Lok Sabha can be rejected by the Rajya Sabha only once. When the Bill is tabled the second time, it has to be mandatorily passed(the justification being that the Rajya Sabha members aren't elected representatives of the people, and hence do not have the right to reject 'the demands of the masses').
not true.you are talking about the powers of president.regarding state formation bill has to be passed in both the houses.it gets defeated if it fails in either of the house.no joint session can be conducted.if rajyasabha passed the bill with few amendments it must be passed again in loksabha.and finally it will be sent for presidents assent.

Last edited:
in between Guntur and Vijayawada most likely... because both cities is well connected. . and have better infrastructure compared to Ongole..

@chak de INDIA I always believed the South needed more States to counter North Indian domination. :partay:
i've explained in post#95 .but the most important reason why surroundings of vijayawada/guntur/ongole sorroundings might be selected are it lies in the middle of rayalaseema and uttarandhra and vanpic lands are vacant so govt can occupy them not worrying about the rehabilitation etc..and it need not be a land locked place..

not true.you are talking about the powers of president.regarding state formation bill has to be passed in both the houses.it gets defeated if it fails in either of the house.no joint session can be conducted.it rajyasabha passed the bill with few amendments it must be passed again in loksabha.and finally it will be sent for presidents assent.
Oh! My mistake then.Thanks for the clarification.... @Indo-guy Sorry about it dude..ignore my previous comment.

If I had to bet, it would be onglole or Vijayawada / Guntur... Vizag doesn't cut to be a capital.
besides the reasons i mentioned.navy suggested against converting vizag airport into a ful fledged international airport once.most likely because of security issues(given the fact that our nuclear subs are in construction there).so i dont think MOD will be too keen in making vizag capital.the more vizag grows the more effort they have to do in order to maintain the security.

in between Guntur and Vijayawada most likely... because both cities is well connected. . and have better infrastructure compared to Ongole..
thats what i was thinking also considering the fact that they promised a rapid transit corridor between vijayawada and hyderabad besides considering establishing a metro in vijayawada-guntur-tenali circle.

besides the reasons i mentioned.navy suggested against converting vizag airport into a ful fledged international airport once.most likely because of security issues(given the fact that our nuclear subs are in construction there).so i dont think MOD will be too keen in making vizag capital.the more vizag grows the more effort they have to do in order to maintain the security.

thats what i was thinking also considering the fact that they promised a rapid transit corridor between vijayawada and hyderabad besides considering establishing a metro in vijayawada-guntur-tenali circle.
metro is not possible. . But most likely Guntur Vij going to be capital... both cities are well connevted other districts as well as major cities in India.. they could use NTR university temporary and other infrastructure. . by merging Guntur+ Vijayawada+Tenali+Mangalagiri+Chilukaluripeta+Narsaraopet it could become another Hyderabad. ..

Vizag is the only best bet for AP now. Any other small towns like vijaywada cannot be accepted.

New capital will attract influx of people from the rest of AP, don't think Vizag or Vijayawada would be prepared for that, a brand new planned city would be best for AP as it will be based on proper city planning.

metro is not possible. . But most likely Guntur Vij going to be capital... both cities are well connevted other districts as well as major cities in India.. they could use NTR university temporary and other infrastructure. . by merging Guntur+ Vijayawada+Tenali+Mangalagiri+Chilukaluripeta+Narsaraopet it could become another Hyderabad. ..

GVMC alone is equal to your Guntur+ Vijayawada+Tenali+Mangalagiri+Chilukaluripeta+Narsaraopet

New capital will attract influx of people from the rest of AP, don't think Vizag or Vijayawada would be prepared for that, a brand new planned city would be best for AP as it will be based on proper city planning.

Then be prepared for wait for one generation, 40 yrs atleast.

Ongole, BZA, Gunture are just small towns. Guntur just got its local buses last year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Becoz u r dumb enough not to realize the potential.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom