What's new

Tejas worse than LIFT trainer aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this momentous day of additional sales of jf-17 to Iraq and very soon to Argentina 🇦🇷

I wanted to understand that why is india investing in a terrible aircraft, Tejas that is worse than even LIFT trainers. the US navy, Egypt and Malaysia have refused this aircraft .

Why does India not invest all resources in the TEDBF rather than waste money on Tejas ……

Alkhalid 1 tanks had issues Pakistan stoped building them. Developed the alkhalid 1 and soon the alkhalid 2 .

Why no TEDBF…. Why the waste in tejas

Constructive views welcome

K

It is not the money but the lack of technology and skill.

At this time Tejas is the best that India could assemble from the parts sourced from various partner countries.

so you decide program time based on how it performs? wtf
XD

Well its not my fault it took you lot 34 years to come up with that filth known as tejas.

You see india has something called development hell. Things that you try to make are stuck in development for a long time. And once they are finally released, they have already been countered.

Tejas, arjun etc etc.

indians actually trying to make fun of chinese jet development??? what? lmao.

It is not the money but the lack of technology and skill.

At this time Tejas is the best that India could assemble from the parts sourced from various partner countries.

Why not build mirage 2000 and improve on it like the iserali’s

Coming up with the Lavi in the 80~ 90

Or the jf-17 which is a f-16 knock off better than the f-16 block 15/20 with Pakistani service at the time.

Pakistan had to build an entire nuclear life cycle from scratch we used our capability and built up our manufacturing capability in pieces. Naya daur motors made the entire reactors in time …. Building these capabilities took us time but we got there

Why not focus on Tesbf and stop wasting money and time

K

Why not build mirage 2000 and improve on it like the iserali’s

Coming up with the Lavi in the 80~ 90

Or the jf-17 which is a f-16 knock off better than the f-16 block 15/20 with Pakistani service at the time.

Pakistan had to build an entire nuclear life cycle from scratch we used our capability and built up our manufacturing capability in pieces. Naya daur motors made the entire reactors in time …. Building these capabilities took us time but we got there

Why not focus on Tesbf and stop wasting money and time

K

To assemble M2k, we need to be able to import subcomponents of M2K.

Currently, India is cannibalizing M2Ks to service current M2Ks in use as M2K production has stopped and India is unable to procure the subcomponents.

What you need to understand is that India does not have the technology and skill to design and build a fighter ground up from scratch like China.

India can only assemble the fighter based on what components are available in the market.

indians actually trying to make fun of chinese jet development??? what? lmao.

Indians know that talk is cheap. So will take full advantage of that.

XD

Well its not my fault it took you lot 34 years to come up with that filth known as tejas.

You see india has something called development hell. Things that you try to make are stuck in development for a long time. And once they are finally released, they have already been countered.

Tejas, arjun etc etc.
And it is not my fault that you don't even know how much time it took? Just tell me when the PDR of Tejas happened?

And it is not my fault that you don't even know how much time it took? Just tell me when the PDR of Tejas happened?

The fact is it took 40 years and not ready for IAF to use in the battle.

Who cares if US kicked out India or Government did not fund it or whatever idiotic reason people come up with.

To assemble M2k, we need to be able to import subcomponents of M2K.

Currently, India is cannibalizing M2Ks to service current M2Ks in use as M2K production has stopped and India is unable to procure the subcomponents.

What you need to understand is that India does not have the technology and skill to design and build a fighter ground up from scratch like China.

India can only assemble the fighter based on what components are available in the market.

Indians know that talk is cheap. So will take full advantage of that.
I meant when France had offered an assembly line of m2k , the current options would be griphen or f-21/f-16. If those are bought in number with local deletion, india can then move into investing heavily in TEDBF as the medium level aircraft to replace mig-29 and m2k as both aircraft are outgunned by block 2 Jf-17s.

Let the private sector build these rather then. The pride of Pakistan DRDO! ( the Indian deep state which is an extension of the Pakistani judiciary, both are hell bent on destroying Paskitan)

This will help build an industrial base. And a better future

All I am saying

The Tejas Mk2 should not be taken lightly especially since it is equipped with an Israeli AESA radar along with long range Derby missiles. Its RCS would also be less than the majority of Russian origin IAF fighters. Id put the Tejas MK2 as capable as the SU30mki and maybe 85% as capable as the J10C.

Apart from the F16/JF17 other PAF fighters (F7/Mirages) would have a tough time facing it.

Had India invested heavily in the Tejas, and selected the Gripen NG along with TOT, rather than the very minimal number of Rafales. The IAF could have leveraged the Gripen tech and produce/procure over 300+ Gripen NG/Tejas MK2 and followed a similar strategy the PAF employs by increasing AWAC numbers significantly. Backed by large number of MKIs which have a rather powerful radar, this would have been far more effecient for the IAF when facing PAF/PLAAF. The IAF could have ended up retiring nearly all its Mig-21s, Mig-27s, and early models of the mirages/Mig29s. Replaced 1 for 1 with far more capable jets.

The IAF procurement process is laughable and not nearly as organized as the PAFs.

I meant when France had offered an assembly line of m2k , the current options would be griphen or f-21/f-16. If those are bought in number with local deletion, india can then move into investing heavily in TEDBF as the medium level aircraft to replace mig-29 and m2k as both aircraft are outgunned by block 2 Jf-17s.

Let the private sector build these rather then. The pride of Pakistan DRDO! ( the Indian deep state which is an extension of the Pakistani judiciary, both are hell bent on destroying Paskitan)

This will help build an industrial base. And a better future

All I am saying

You need to understand that Indians are not Chinese. Chinese buy a few, reverse engineer and then a decade later build the entire product on their own. Indians are incapable of emulating this feat due to lack of knowledge and skill. India assembled 300 SU-30 but still incapable of building it.

The Tejas Mk2 should not be taken lightly especially since it is equipped with an Israeli AESA radar along with long range Derby missiles. Its RCS would also be less than the majority of Russian origin IAF fighters. Id put the Tejas MK2 as capable as the SU30mki and maybe 85% as capable as the J10C.

Apart from the F16/JF17 other PAF fighters (F7/Mirages) would have a tough time facing it.

Had India invested heavily in the Tejas, and selected the Gripen NG along with TOT, rather than the very minimal number of Rafales. The IAF could have leveraged the Gripen tech and produce/procure over 300+ Gripen NG/Tejas MK2 and followed a similar strategy the PAF employs by increasing AWAC numbers significantly. Backed by large number of MKIs this would have been far more effecient for the IAF when facing PAF/PLAAF.

The IAF procurement process is laughable and not nearly as organized as the PAFs.

Tejas is a joke. Its radar is too small and missile ranges are too short.

You need to understand that Indians are not Chinese. Chinese buy a few, reverse engineer and then a decade later build the entire product on their own. Indians are incapable of emulating this feat due to lack of knowledge and skill. India assembled 300 SU-30 but still incapable of building it.

India lacks an industrial base, even in 3rd world it is way below.. All it has is paint shops..

India lacks an industrial base, even in 3rd world it is way below.. All it has is paint shops..

Indians lack intelligence and knowledge to absorb tech transfer. US, France and many others have confirmed this.

The fact is it took 40 years and not ready for IAF to use in the battle.

Who cares if US kicked out India or Government did not fund it or whatever idiotic reason people come up with.
I really don't care about people who fake their flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom