What's new

Tejas MK-1 to get FOC this year,many countries are interested in the purchase of the aircraft

This is as authentic as it gets, end of discussion.

well now that you have given the link find time to see it fully ... the general are saying both IAF & IA want DRDO & HAL & ARDE made produts and are happy with progress made on both Arjun and Tejas but in hurry so please winf up things on time :sarcastic:

now thing is this news that teajs will ever be exported is a hoax and is spread to mock it by SAAB which is jilted after NDA govt rejected Grippen E and gave priority to F16 BLK70/72 :coffee:

but as things are there are already LRDE's UTTAM AESA & israeli EL 2052 under testing for long (EL2052 is also fitted on jaguars for long now)

http://idrw.org/category/exclusive/

rest keep speculating but first priority is to make 40 MK1 & 83 MK1A for IAF and only after that anything else will be done even 200 other LCA are not confirmed... rest keep speculating

China is ready to buy LCA for our aviation museum.

A negative showcase of the worst aerodynamics design in the human history.

No need, you have J-10s after all, the way they are crashing it deserves the negative showcase.

As if on cue, J-10s already featured in the chinese museum.
J-10_1001.JPG

No need, you have J-10s after all, the way they are crashing it deserves the negative showcase.

As if on cue, J-10s already featured in the chinese museum.
View attachment 464182
The over 350+ j 10 alone can match all the fighting force of india

India needs to get its sq from 32 to 42 like day before yesterday and needs to retire the jauguars ( not waste time on upgrades ) mig 21 mig 27 like a decade ago

India needs to get its sq from 32 to 42 like day before yesterday and needs to retire the jauguars ( not waste time on upgrades ) mig 21 mig 27 like a decade ago

OK I agree to the point of replacing ageing MiGs but even if there are 350+ J-10s attacking us, they will never be able to bring in all of the jets due to servicabilitu issues for eg 80% and even if they ate on the offensive, with a hefty combat load they have to encounter a layered SAM network, it won't have legs to go deep and attack and can be repulsed using an efficient AD and defensive fighter network.

That's the only jet. Everything else will be whatever India operates. This includes both the Mig-29 and MKM.

Even MY's MMRCA contest was postponed to coincide with India's MMRCA decision.

MY operates the same from whoever they buy from, it is only russia/us. EU is a strong contender.

Since MY does better than india in all areas we should say india operates whatever MY has except for 3rd gen tejas.

Dont know why u keep putting yourself on the pedestal, No SEA countries lookup to india as a role model.

Local News is always about china nothing on india.

Sure it can.

Didn't pakistan reject J-10s as well.

Back
Top Bottom