What's new

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

Can any one tell what all we learnt from LCA development?
4.. big lol
and last SHAME

Big LOL to HAL.. More than 3 decades and still IAF is not willing to take this $hit.. It's really humiliating for us, but for HAL it's their routine business..

SHAME SHAME HAL...

why u r frustrated.....about lca....
we make lca from zero foreign support..
its our achievememt....
although we have many more aircrafts for daily service.......
don't make shame for hal....bcoz making first indiginous aircraft is not like making TOYS....
it

Can any one tell what all we learnt from LCA development?
4.. big lol
and last SHAME

Big lol.......what makes sense..allthough u r in mode of frustration.....lol brother

come India ans see tejas...........non-indian bro
now u can show ur real LOCATION

why u r frustrated.....about lca....
we make lca from zero foreign support..
its our achievememt....
although we have many more aircrafts for daily service.......
don't make shame for hal....bcoz making first indiginous aircraft is not like making TOYS....
it

It's really cause of worry and frustration.. I am surprised you still have faith in this LCA.
Your second point "we make lca from zero foreign support", do you really believe this? BTW it all ending in zero result...

Let HAL make it only technology demonstrator and start working on new fighter ac

who u r to decide that lca is not successful........even u don't have source code for JFT AVIONICS......lol

look forward to 2014..bcoz....in 2014..skies will meet there king

Oh really and Chinese company told u that they have not given PAF the source code for the avionics.........lolzzzzzz

As far as Tegas is concern ,we have waited for many year for Tegas to become operational we can wait 2 more year to see even if after that time it become operational.

Yeah we are really nobody to decide that LCA is a failed project , OH but i still remember some indian members aka trolls(exp sum sensible members) called JF17 nothing but a trainer plane with missile or so.................

But see we have 2 squads up and running 3rd is under way. BLK II is going to have AESA and much more.

So the point is Let LCA fly and then we can compare whether its a king or a queen before hand its too early........

Oh really and Chinese company told u that they have not given PAF the source code for the avionics.........lolzzzzzz

As far as Tegas is concern ,we have waited for many year for Tegas to become operational we can wait 2 more year to see even if after that time it become operational.

Yeah we are really nobody to decide that LCA is a failed project , OH but i still remember some indian members aka trolls(exp sum sensible members) called JF17 nothing but a trainer plane with missile or so.................

But see we have 2 squads up and running 3rd is under way. BLK II is going to have AESA and much more.

So the point is Let LCA fly and then we can compare whether its a king or a queen before hand its too early........

Pakistan has the source code from everything, from the avionics to the WS-13 engine.

Since these are all belong to the joint development.

1)How many times you produced more than 60% indigenious ac??
2)How many times you had facilities to test??
3)How many times you had production lines open??

still a shame??

Don't know.. But It is going never ending process for LCA.. For enthusiast like us it's really disappointing.. I also aspire LCA should be World Class filghter.. but delays and more delays will make it obsolete.. don't you think so?

Pakistan has the source code from everything, from the avionics to the WS-13 engine.

Since these are all the joint development.

Till now they are not able to manufacture RADAR

And please first develop engine by your self then give it to others :lol:

late induction never makes failure
we never think about failures....bcoz our failures lead us to where we r today......

no offence to JFT FANS..........although tejas is stealth some how..........perfect induction time for 5+ starts from 2015

So you are telling me Tojas is 5th Generation? :rofl:
There is no shame in accepting the mistake Tejas is failed machine its time is over HAL better announce its cancellation and start work on MCA, i wish India best of luck for MCA.

It is ridiculous: why C-130J for 70 million $ per unit, when we get more sophisticated and powerful Ilyushin II-76 for 50 million $ per unit.????????

Ilyushin II-76:General characteristics

Crew: 5–7
Capacity: 40,000 kg
Payload: 45 – 47 tonnes (~50 tons)
Length: 46.59 m
Wingspan: 50.5 m
Height: 14.76 m
Wing area: 300.0 m²
Empty weight: 72,000 kg
Max takeoff weight: 157,000 kg

Performance

Maximum speed: 900 km/h Mach 0.82 depending on altitude
Range: 3,650 km with max payload
Service ceiling: 13,000 m

C-130J :General characteristics

Crew: 5

Payload: 20,000 kg
Length: 29.8 m
Wingspan: 40.4 m
Height:11.6 m
Wing area: 162.1 m²
Empty weight: 34,400 kg
Useful load: 33,000 kg
Max takeoff weight:70,300 kg

Performance

Maximum speed: 592 km/h at 6,060 m
Range: 3,800 km)
Service ceiling: 10,060 m empty;7,077 m with 19,090 kilograms

Big lol.......what makes sense..allthough u r in mode of frustration.....lol brother

come India ans see tejas...........non-indian bro
now u can show ur real LOCATION
its a funny thing really cause i think he truly is Indian though i might be confusing him with some other guy with the same avatar

Back
Top Bottom