What's new

Teenager facing murder charge after intentionally hitting bicyclist with stolen car

That is different to this. The youth exclaimed he thought he was knocked out immediately afterward on same video. To prove murder you must prove intent. It's not a statement at arrest. Also others are adults and normally that's seen as having less understanding. Last speed doesn't look high on video. Just saying btw
The excuse of having fun with no intention to kill is not valid. Outcomes of hitting people deliberately with a car is death, severe injury or paralysis, so it has the intention to kill or severely injure. They would have been charged with attempted murder if the person survived.

The excuse of having fun with no intention to kill is not valid. Outcomes of hitting people deliberately with a car is death, severe injury or paralysis, so it has the intention to kill or severely injure. They would have been charged with attempted murder if the person survived.
That's not what I said. To prove murder you need intent to kill. He made a comment in the moment about knockout. Speed is not high. Other collisions did not result in death, data points that made them believe it wasn't lethal. None of which I necessarily agree with because i'm against drivers hitting cyclists.

Now compare it to Paris where police aimed and shot dead a disobedient civilian at point blank for voluntary manslaughter. Western judiciary is depaved. Charges are wrong in both cases but favor government killers.

Last edited:
That's not what I said. To prove murder you need intent to kill. He made a comment in the moment about knockout. Speed is not high. Other collisions did not result in death, data points that made them believe it wasn't lethal. None of which I necessarily agree with because i'm against drivers hitting cyclists.

Now compare it to Paris where police aimed and shot dead a disobedient civilian at point blank for voluntary manslaughter. Western judiciary is depaved. Charges are wrong in both cases but favor government killers.
Police didn't shoot a cooperative guy in France, he was a risk, and was behaving that way, yet the public protested because they didn't follow protocol or overstepped it. But, nobody is going to protest the innocence of someone deliberately hitting people with a car. It is intent to murder or injure. His claim of knocking them out will be rejected, as he is not a mental retard. He has a driver's license, and they don't ask you to hit people for fun in a driving test.

I'm against people hitting cyclists.
Police didn't shoot a cooperative guy in France, he was a risk, and was behaving that way,
Now I know you're a corrupt troll. Ignored.

This is why Aussies are irritating, criminal fukwads. Last comment is ridden with factual errors, and other bullshit. And this is AFTER I held his hand through the legal points.

Police didn't shoot a cooperative guy in France,
Yes they did. He's dead.

he was a risk, and was behaving that way,
Where in the world is it legal to shoot "risks" dead? Not your shithole country. Apparently you think it is legal.

yet the public protested because they didn't follow protocol or overstepped it.
No, it was a murder. Plain and simple. Pointing a gun and shooting someone is murder.

But, nobody is going to protest the innocence of someone deliberately hitting people with a car.
He was charged with murder, and that requires intent. Why are you ignoring information told to you. Just imagine you held sway over processes like this and what a corrupt shithole you would create.

It is intent to murder or injure.
Why add or injure? The charges read murder.
His claim of knocking them out will be rejected,
If so, it's corrupt. Period.
as he is not a mental retard.
You know he's youth, it wasn't high speed and others survived, all corroborate the comment about knocking him out. Ignoring it is corrupt. You've established you are corrupt, so do you think the courts are too?
He has a driver's license, and they don't ask you to hit people for fun in a driving test.
This is about murder charge, not hitting people. Stop equivocating because it's corrupt to do so.

Haldorss the corrupt troll, manslaughter is when there is no malice or ill-intent. Hitting someone deliberately with a car is 100% malicious which leads to injury or death. He was not in control of the outcome (if the guy he hits lives or dies), so he was, effectively, on an attempted murder spree.

Haldorss the corrupt troll, manslaughter is when there is no malice or ill-intent.
Pointing a gun and firing it at someone, is extreme malice and ill-intent.

He was not in control of the outcome (if the guy he hits lives or dies), so he was, effectively, on an attempted murder spree.
No he wasn't. I 've explained why. You can hit people with a car lightly to move them on. At certain speeds there is no expectation of death or even injury on collisions. This wasn't at high speed.

Pointing a gun and firing it at someone, is extreme malice and ill-intent.
Depends on the situation and context. Police job is to protect people from a threat who is an imminent risk to someone else's life. If they kill someone like that, then it's job well done. Otherwise, they can and do get into trouble. Nobody has license to murder, corrupt troll.

I bet you've never said the equivalent with the frequent police murders of civilians.
Many of us voted for democrats our whole lives for the very reason to check government overreach especially police brutality. Even marched in BLM protests after a shift of taking care of Covid patients. That is why I voted for Eric Adams, he was a former cop but I hoped he would balance both sides of the issue.

But the democrats have created the impression that crime will not go punished.

The pendulum has swung to far to the left. It needs to be brought back to the center. I’ll be voting independent leaning Republican in the next election. I might switch back if the Republican swing to fat to the right.

She said it was the third cyclist (in the news). They are being tried in adult court. Nevada has the death penalty. I hope they get it, but being underage may save them. This kind of trash should not be burdened on tax payers.
If they are tried as juveniles, at the very least they need long prison sentences, of hard labor (ideally it would be to earn money to pay back the family of the man they killed).

Last edited:
Depends on the situation and context. Police job is to protect people from a threat who is an imminent risk to someone else's life. If they kill someone like that, then it's job well done. Otherwise, they can and do get into trouble.
Pointing a gun is malice regardless of who you point it at. It's malice against "threats" too.
Police threaten someone else's all the time as in the case of France. But you now have to say it's ok to shoot police in the same manner. And then say the people should be armed against it.
Nobody has license to murder, corrupt troll.
Yes they do indeed. I've told you about the French case already with the undercharges. There are hundreds of cases that are not ever even known about or covered up.

Many of us voted for democrats our whole lives for the very reason to check government overreach especially police brutality.

But the democrats have created the impression that crime will not go punished.
That's inconsistent. Giving police illegal immunity is not about stopping anything, it's about promoting police crime. Your statement is false. Democrats were always for it.

(Ideally it would be to earn money to pay back the family of the man they killed).
I think keeping them in prison costs more than anything they earn, and I have not heard of prisoner pay getting docked for the victim. Not sure if it happens, I believe prisoners keep their pay.

Rural areas which don't have much going in the economy love big prisons as it brings them tax dollars.

I think keeping them in prison costs more than anything they earn, and I have not heard of prisoner pay getting docked for the victim. Not sure if it happens, I believe prisoners keep their pay.

Rural areas which don't have much going in the economy love big prisons as it brings them tax dollars.
It’s not something that happens but there should be someway criminals can pay restitution to the families of their victims, not just the state.

They thought it knocked him out. That doesn't show intent to kill, required for conviction.
Yup that's the defense to use next time someone shoots another person in the head, just call out loudly, that n!gg@ knocked out and you'll get off scott free.

Evil takes over without Godliness. I believe young psychopaths are products of the internet. They are accustomed to talking at people (instead of talking to them), dehumanizing them, and lacking respect, empathy, morality, and remorse.

Back
Top Bottom