What's new

Tea stuck at port, shortage looms

and what is happening now? US is lining up outside his office to work together. Real Politik matters. not everything is about hate and violence like in Pakistan.

Who cares about you copy pasting everything under the sun.
Just an order of 8 F-16s will turn you into cry babies and make you run to the rail tracks.... That's the stark reality of you bakhtoras.

Who cares about you copy pasting everything under the sun.
Just an order of 8 F-16s will turn you into cry babies and make you run to the rail tracks.... That's the stark reality of you bakhtoras.

Try and order more F-16s. US has ignored Pakistan like expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. Pakistan ke pass chai ka paisa nahi hai aur ise F-16 chaiye.

Closing your eyes and saying gods name. Doesn't change the facts. Uncle keep running your corner store in the UK or start accepting facts.

Also i hope you enjoy Aero India 2023 where US is coming to showcase: F-15EX, F-16/F-21, F-18, KC-135, KC-46, C-17, C-40, F-35 and B-1 Bomber

Last edited:
Try and order more F-16s. US has ignored Pakistan like expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. Pakistan ke pass chai ka paisa nahi hai aur ise F-16 chaiye.

Closing your eyes and saying gods name. Doesn't change the facts. Uncle keep running your corner store in the UK or start accepting facts.

Also i hope you enjoy Aero India 2023 where US is coming to showcase: F-15EX, F-16/F-21, F-18, KC-135, KC-46, C-17, C-40, F-35 and B-1 Bomber

Abey loser, think where you are posting and talking all big. We give you voice and you creatures think that you are some gods gift to mankind.
BTW, I have other buisnesd interests wouldn't hurt to add a store to it as well however, one thing is obvious, call centres shutting down has certainly left many Prem, Preety Patils running wild on our forums.

Abey loser, think where you are posting and talking all big. We give you voice and you creatures think that you are some gods gift to mankind.
BTW, I have other buisnesd interests wouldn't hurt to add a store to it as well however, one thing is obvious, call centres shutting down has certainly left many Prem, Preety Patils running wild on our forums.

Pure copium says what?😂 🤣

This is great news seeing as this is the fav beverage of the military leadership. Now we should see a big offensive than D Day to free Pakistan from evil clutches.

Sorry but their favorite drink is not this. And that comes mostly off the books.

Back
Top Bottom