Tattoo policy in Turkish Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknight

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello, i have one question and idea. What about tattoo policy in turkish army ? I am talking about real tattoo, not a criminal style ( canım anam - my mom ) i've got a lot of tattoo's real art. I am not criminal, my friends told me, if i will join turkish army, they " throw " me psycho division from east. Can't be like this, shouldn't be unprofessional.I know 2 language, i have kind of gent character, but they " will throw " me psycho division ? i know in turkish army still many soldiers or officers wild and uneducated , closed mind. Last question, what we need about this problem?

They will probably look at you like me and think, why in god's name did he have to get so many and weird ones.

And when you call it "art" they will look at you and think, art doesn't need to be repainted every now and then to retain it's quality.

Then you'll undergo physical exam and either pass or fail.

Now I assume you are someone with turkish roots from some european country and your knowledge of your parents origin country is probably lacking. Whether they throw you into a psycho division or not is not the problem, it's how you will fit in with the rest. I would assume that they don't want weirdos in their division, which probably means you'll be sent to a division where all the weirdos are gathered... hence the psycho division. :) cheer up

Hello, i have one question and idea. What about tattoo policy in turkish army ? I am talking about real tattoo, not a criminal style ( canım anam - my mom ) i've got a lot of tattoo's real art. I am not criminal, my friends told me, if i will join turkish army, they " throw " me psycho division from east. Can't be like this, shouldn't be unprofessional.I know 2 language, i have kind of gent character, but they " will throw " me psycho division ? i know in turkish army still many soldiers or officers wild and uneducated , closed mind. Last question, what we need about this problem?

You need to talk sense.

They will probably look at you like me and think, why in god's name did he have to get so many and weird ones.

And when you call it "art" they will look at you and think, art doesn't need to be repainted every now and then to retain it's quality.

Then you'll undergo physical exam and either pass or fail.

Now I assume you are someone with turkish roots from some european country and your knowledge of your parents origin country is probably lacking. Whether they throw you into a psycho division or not is not the problem, it's how you will fit in with the rest. I would assume that they don't want weirdos in their division, which probably means you'll be sent to a division where all the weirdos are gathered... hence the psycho division. :) cheer up

thank you dude, i understand. just i want to tell , best problem prejudice. Just look in google " us army tattoo policy "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom