What's new

Tan tan tana tan mistake in naat clarified

To be honest, all those people that are making fun of his mistake should remember that, they are not the most pious person on earth. Everyone makes mistake. The naat khuwaan also did and apologised for it.

suggest to edit title and remove the word naat ..
Edited . Okay ? Please suggest .

To be honest, all those people that are making fun of his mistake should remember that, they are not the most pious person on earth. Everyone makes mistake. The naat khuwaan also did and apologised for it.
Yeah .. he's a very nice guy . Humble person apologised .

well, dont blow yourself here, you can blame this clown for whatever he did, you have no right to blame millions.

As for Hinduism, well only some potiential self blowing scum like you see it that way, thats why they end up blowing themselves among hundred of peoples in shrines and milad,

anyways no one need certificate from people who were given birth by T.E Lawrence for selling their loyality..

Son
On any other day, I'd love to hand it to you
but I guess i am too old for this.

Issue is that almost every new naat from these people is based on some Bollywood song. On this 12th Rabiulawwal I was at my brother's place in Islamabad a naat mahfil was going on close by and naat was based on famous song CHALTE CHALTE he just changed most words Chalte Chalte was still there and few other lines from song

Once I heard a naat that was on the tune of Dalair Mahdi's "Saday dill te churiyaan chalaiyaan..."

Let alone the shirk-filled wordings in those so-called naats.

When we had only PTV, they'd always play Hamdd first and then naat.

Now Hamdd is almost extinct! Nowhere to be seen!

just control your emotion old man and stay away from suicide jackets..
Looks like you are the one who cannot control your emotions. In last 2 posts you called him suicide attacker.

So anyone who disagrees with your ways is a suicide attacker?

Looks like you are the one who cannot control your emotions. In last 2 posts you called him suicide attacker.

So anyone who disagrees with your ways is a suicide attacker?

first look at things without bias which you cant, but still try, he could have easily condemn the person and stayed on topic instead he end up doing indirect takfeer of millions of Muslims by comparing their practices with Hindus, what is this if not emotional outburst and hate? You instead find me emotional who confronted this retard? Its like i start calling all wahhabis names bcoz dozens of them blow themselves every week..

Last edited:
see without bias, he could have easily condemn the person and stayed on topic instead he end up doing indirect takfeer of millions of Muslims by comparing their practices with Hindus, you dont find it offensive? You instead find what i said to one retard? Its like i start calling all wahhabis names bcoz dozens of them blow themselves every week..

How old are you ?
what is your education
and where (educated) from ?

Last edited:
There’s so much hypocrisy. If a man who is a poet, rapped about Islam with his own words and tunes people would call him a hypocrite because he’s on the ‘kufr’ Path. Yet these hymns mullahs are reciting are actually tunes from songs with no legitimacy and complete plagiarism. This is beyond hypocritical and pathetic.

I do not take any of these lot seriously.

Yes there are some naats who are based totally on Bollywood songs and it's a shame but don't judge Sunni Muslims through these naat jokers.we are still much better than the self created sect of wahhabism who are basically a bunch of jokers.each time their moulvi cry just to convince people about fasad.nobody gives a shit to wahhabism.

These naats having same music as some of bollywood songs, seems to me that these naat khuwan want people to rememeber the naat and not the song.

Please stop fighting and make some noise for the madni boys ..

TAN TAN TANA TAN .. :yay:

Issue is that almost every new naat from these people is based on some Bollywood song. On this 12th Rabiulawwal I was at my brother's place in Islamabad a naat mahfil was going on close by and naat was based on famous song CHALTE CHALTE he just changed most words Chalte Chalte was still there and few other lines from song
On 12 Rabiulawwal news channels are showing celebrations and I was shocked to see in parts of Punjab people were playing dhol and the channels were giving description as how people are showing their happiness by playing dhol. This dhol dhamuka is not at all part of religious fervor.

Back
Top Bottom