What's new

Tamil chat

Guys for which Indian actress Soviet Russia released a stamp

582211_10150998436396395_162124988_n.jpg

Vishalini, an eleven years old Indian girl, from the state of Tamil Nadu, has the HIGHEST IQ in the World.

Though she cannot officially claim the Guiness Record till she turns 14.
Below is the list of some of her achievements--

>> She has a tested IQ of 225, much higher than the current World record holder(210)

>>She has passed Microsoft Certified Professional and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with more than 90% when she was just 10 years old - a world record again.

>>She regularly now gets invited for "guest lectures" on Engineering topics at International conferences and by prestigious institutions.

>>She is being wooed by Engineering colleges to get her degree. But her dad Mr. Kumaraswamy, an electrician, wants her to enjoy her childhood first which she can never get again.

I am thinking to merge every Indian-chat threads in one? We have so many local threads from India?

Zakii - Tamils does not mean Indians alone. Tamils have different nationalities - India, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Mauritius etc. and have been living as these nationalities even before the Indian independence. So it would not be right to group them into a single Indian chat thread.

I have keen interest to read tamil old literature/poems recently I started to read Vivekacintamani its really very interesting but I am not able to understand one complicated poem. That poem is romantic I don't know what he exactly want from her , the interesting thing that poem composed based on mathematics. If anybody knows plz explain.

Cryptic.png

I am thinking to merge every Indian-chat threads in one? We have so many local threads from India?

Oii... nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....... DonT do it... maybe everything else merged except "my" Zone> :D

Kudankulam power generation to start from September...:)

Inimel thaimargal ellarum nimmadhiyaga current cut illamal mega serial paarkalam...:)

Guyz guyz! Padmini, Hema Malini, Vijanthimala, Rekha and Sri Devi are nice too, but there is a reason I choose GEETANJALI over other South Indian actresses. She has that typical pretty south Indian look with both genders combined!!

Btw. one thing which South Indians are GOOD at are dances... there is hardly any North Indian actress who cam compete with the likes of Padmini, Vyjayathimala etc

Madhuri Dixit is a great dancer,Aishwarya Rai too but she is south indian.

My current favorite ..... is she Tamil ?

Saw Rocket Raja while driving down to Chennai from Vellore recently. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

tamanna194.jpg

Back
Top Bottom