What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly if possible maintain a decent courtesy otherwise it will become difficult to maintain a healthy conversation as usually after couple of posts it gets down to just abuses and no useful matter....

Do you even knew why Former Russia (USSR) split into pieces? isn't it the same port GAWADER Port.
What?? I just don't want to debunk your claim so will give you a benefit of doubt here. May be there is something that i just don't know....anyways i would love to hear from you why you think Gwadar had any role whatsoever in bringing down USSR...

So what India can offer Russia when they are getting the access to same port with no war ?
I will wait for the above answer before i even commment on it.

btw can you tell me the list of new procurement from Russia (in last five years) none other then these transport helicopters?the deals that you Indians are whining about are all more then 5 years OLD, isn't it?
To be honest i was expecting this to be a no debate point...it is not about contracts/new contracts...It's about $$$...even our old contracts are worth more than what Pakistan could offer in for say next decade....no??

Anyhow here are few links...I am not even mentioning the strategic program like FGFA/Brahmos/Arihant and another lease for similar class...

​20 deals in 24 hours: Russia-India relations given $100 billion-worth boost — RT Op-Edge
A big bang in Indo-Russian defence relations | Russia & India Report

Also about gwadar i am sure you are aware of development in chabahar. I am sure even you would concede that Indian market is huge a nd what would be the route of that trade...right??

North–South Transport Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You never know it is blessing in desguise to keep indian pressure out from russian PAF doinv every talk behind close doors

You never know it is blessing in desguise to keep indian pressure out from russian PAF doinv every talk behind close doors

The news is very authentic.
Remember, the issue regarding SU-35 wasn't disclosed by Pakistan but by the Russian minister.
Apparently Russia has offered the aircraft to Pakistan and Pakistan is weighing the options.

The only thing in favour of India is it's massive market, & because of that it's economy, otherwise it has nothing else to offer, It has failed to be at the level of China. It should have been up there with them instead of trying to compete with a small nation of 190 million. India & Pakistan are still pretty much similar & in some case Pakistan is better i.e. HDI (human development index).

Keeping your emotions aside, there is a high probability that relationship between Pakistan & Russia will only get better. why? Well, because, foremost, of its strategic location! Pakistan may not be a bigger market for the Russians, but it can certainly be an economic gateway for them! Through Pakistan, Russia & central Asian countries will have access to Middle East, South East Asia, & African markets! & not to forget that at some point India will have to compromise with Pakistan, India needs gas desperately & that can only happen via gas pipeline through Pakistan.

Now think from the Russian perspective, would you like to keep Pakistan closer or keep the relationship stalemate just to appease India? Russia will join the CPEC for sure. China & Iran, 2 major common allies between Pakistan & Russia, do not forget this factor as well. Russia has so much to gain from Pakistan, but Indian's are not getting this at the moment that with business nations look for strategic partnership as will, & Pakistan has so much to offer.

SU35 or no Su35, this we will know at some point, but what India needs to be worried about is the increasing close relationship between Pakistan & Russia. On the other hand, India & China relationship is purely of business nature, China is getting billions out of India. & I hope India commits the blunder of taking their relationship to the next level with the US.

For me strategic relationship is much stronger than the relationship based on business. I won't be surprised when Russian naval vessels will be docking at our sea port in the future, & i won't be surprised if we ink a major defence deal with the Russians. Already get RD-93 for JF17, that would be used against India, so, thanks to the Russians. Don't know why Indians are acting all emotional when the groundwork has already been done. More disappoints to come for the Indians.

Remember, the issue regarding SU-35 wasn't disclosed by Pakistan but by the Russian minister.
Apparently Russia has offered the aircraft to Pakistan and Pakistan is weighing the options.
also this news is not new either.
almost 2 years ago i heard about it for the first time. ;)

we're in a process of becoming a strategic partner of Russia. In return for business investment & letting them use CPEC we'd certainly get some nice gadgets.

All depends on the PAF, are they ambitious enough for SU35? With China Iran in the bloc, we should go for it. won't face the nightmarish diplomatic relationship we have had with the US.

Pardon me for my ignorance.. I am nil on such matters.... But i have a question.... First..what is the American equivalent/ alternative for Su 35? Secondly...would it be a wise option to go for Russian hi tech aircraft like Su35 when Indians have been operating Russain hardware since decades and they know inside out of Russian hardware? the same reason..as we have heard .....for which Indians didnt choose advanced versions of F16 which were offered by US because they know PAF knows f16 too well?

Don't worry jf17 block lV will have everything in su35 .lol.
Thats yours to worry, not ours.
Pardon me for my ignorance.. I am nil on such matters.... But i have a question.... First..what is the American equivalent/ alternative for Su 35? Secondly...would it be a wise option to go for Russian hi tech aircraft like Su35 when Indians have been operating Russain hardware since decades and they know inside out of Russian hardware? the same reason..as we have heard .....for which Indians didnt choose advanced versions of F16 which were offered by US because they know PAF knows f16 too well?

F15E is equivalent of SU35. rest of answers you can search in related threads

Su-35 Equivalent is F-35 and F-22 It can take all other American jets

Small number will not Hurt Pakistan it has an edge over to

Dear can u confirm authenticity of this account on twitter? He seems like a PAF pilot and look what he posted.

wp_ss_20150914_0001.png

It's not quite simple as that, let me give you an example, ...in 1969, USSR, as it was called back then, offered Pakistan the MiG-21, which Pakistan declined but two decades later we inducted the Chinese version called the F-7.....as it then met PAF's doctrine and let me tell you little bit of news, had the US agreed to some Indian demands, they would have jumped on the F-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom