What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to be the party pooper here but Pakistan will not be procuring the su-35 anytime soon. you just don't need it.

well i was waiting for the official confirmation :P
we won't be going for more than 2 squadrons. (if the deal goes through)

Farhan Bokhari, Islamabad - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
16 September 2015

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has discussed buying Su-35 'Flanker-E' fighter aircraft from Russia in potentially the largest defence deal between the two countries, but a final decision is yet to be made, a senior Pakistani government official has confirmed to IHS Jane's .

The official was responding to Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s, which follow a recent agreement to provide Mi-35M 'Hind E' attack helicopters to Islamabad.

While the official said "it's too early to say if a deal will conclude and the terms", the fact that discussions have taken place shows Russia's willingness to sell advanced hardware with Pakistan despite Moscow's longstanding ties with India.
(123 of 427 words)

@MastanKhan....your words on PAF??

@Donatello i start taking my shirt off and running towards American Embassy:D Where are you..

Can someone post full Article.
36 rafales to india and 36 sukhoiz to Pakistan make sense

Crying-man1.jpg

Prez Obam-pus

crying_indian.jpg

Crying indian

This one going for Oscars
crying-closeup-portrait-handsome-man-brown-shirt-yelling-deep-anguish-isolated-white-background-35554982.jpg

A typical Indian man , crying below
men.png

Bap re Bap ye kiya hogawa ? SUKHOI phiter jet wo bhi , thaTY PHIVE
Main ne siruf chai pi thi , putin ko bora to nahi lag giya ?
mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Farhan Bokhari, Islamabad - IHS Jane's Def ence Weekly
16 September 2015

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has discussed buying Su-35 'Flanker-E' fighter aircraft from Russia in potentially the largest defence deal between the two countries, but a final decision is yet to be made, a senior Pakistani government official has confirmed to IHS Jane's .

The official was responding to Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s, which follow a recent agreement to provide Mi-35M 'Hind E' attack helicopters to Islamabad.

While the official said "it's too early to say if a deal will conclude and the terms", the fact that discussions have taken place shows Russia's willingness to sell advanced hardware with Pakistan despite Moscow's longstanding ties with India.
(123 of 427 words)

@MastanKhan....your words on PAF??

@Donatello i start taking my shirt off and running towards American Embassy:D Where are you..

Pakistani official confirms Su-35 talks - IHS Jane's 360

Can someone post full Article.

Tricky and interesting one if true. BUT I DONT SEE many celebrating it as a victory even before war concludes . So hold with your crackers. There are two probabilities.

1) During discussion Pakistan might had shown willingness to buy su35 . So formal request bren made and pure chinese game play here . As this article just said Both "DISCUSSED" about it . So we can conform request formally made . But it doesn't mean russians agreed to supply Su35 . I guess they might had gave some blind hope to let the process take its own course . As recently Russians denied any such intent with stronger the iron and deeper than ocean sentiment towards India .

2) Now this is every important view . Russians probably using Pakistan as their bait for Modi's Moscow visit. As of now India has huge upper hand in Indo russia dialogue . At the time when US opening up to India in a very high quality weapon system levels and as of now russian economy is doomed not to forget India already decided to make In India not just buying and aims to be self reliance in defence . I think screws are been tightened for huge defence deals from india . Most probably Off the shelf Pakfa like we did to the French . If we can throw away our Make in India for france why we would not do the same with our official Ally that too when they need money like in trucks load

So dont get carried away . Old article with one more source from pakistan just conformed it but why we are forgetting russian reply which the utterly denied it with strong words . Naming Pakistan as their enemy no 1 of the ally India ?

While in India at the moment there is 1.2 Billion huge crowd gathering around infront of Russian Embassy and asking about Russian Deputy PM address:rofl:

"You must understand that we do not deal with your enemies. We don't deliver any arms to them.... If you see otherwise, you may spit on my face," Rogozin told reporters here when asked if Russia would supply arms to Pakistan.
Russia won't arm India's enemies: Dmitry Rogozin - timesofindia-economictimes
Bust that was in 2012....

Tricky and interesting one if true. BUT I DONT SEE many celebrating it as a victory even before war concludes . So hold with your crackers. There are two probabilities.

1) During discussion Pakistan might had shown willingness to buy su35 . So formal request bren made and pure chinese game play here . As this article just said Both "DISCUSSED" about it . So we can conform request formally made . But it doesn't mean russians agreed to supply Su35 . I guess they might had gave some blind hope to let the process take its own course . As recently Russians denied any such intent with stronger the iron and deeper than ocean sentiment towards India .

2) Now this is every important view . Russians probably using Pakistan as their bait for Modi's Moscow visit. As of now India has huge upper hand in Indo russia dialogue . At the time when US opening up to India in a very high quality weapon system levels and as of now russian economy is doomed not to forget India already decided to make In India not just buying and aims to be self reliance in defence . I think screws are been tightened for huge defence deals from india . Most probably Off the shelf Pakfa like we did to the French . If we can throw away our Make in India for france why we would not do the same with our official Ally that too when they need money like in trucks load

So dont get carried away . Old article with one more source from pakistan just conformed it but why we are forgetting russian reply which the utterly denied it with strong words . Naming Pakistan as their enemy no 1 of the ally India ?

Indians, this is a new world. Accept the reality and moves on,don't make it a cluster fvck like RD93 fiasco...

spec please...does su35 discharge smoke? plus its maintenance time ? does it have onboard diagnostic (like cars and jf 17) which with just computer can tell the perfromance of sensors, gadgets etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom