What's new

Talibanisation in karachi

Can you please further ellaborate what do you mean by captured. Last time I visited Hyderabad I never saw anything like what you are trying to propagate here.

They have strong network here in Karachi many people have been arrested but still Karachi is a huge city there are hundreds of places for them to hide

At eid ul azha many people were robed and killed by militants when they went to sohrab goth to get animals for sacrifice

At places like banaras pahar ganj etc you cant go there wearing "pant shirt"

At banaras shopkeepers of madina electronics cd market have received warnings by taliban to close their shops

start deporting illegal afghans well the ones who've gained pak citzenship or born there can stay but rest have to leave they take over areas and just squat there and make ghettos in our major cities.We have 172+ million mouths too feed already don't need anymore stress they already pretty much turned peshawar into one big refugee camp .Even Iran is so strict with them and they do it for this very reason that they don't want a mini FATA in their own country thats why theres so little ethnic tension there and hardly any terror attacks despite sharing a large border and even being shia country who the taliban hate -afghans can only see tehran through a barb wire fence even israel,USA,saudi,UAE denies entry and deports so many people but pakistan is too relaxed allows everyone in (esp when they hate us)and is now suffering.Troublemaking foreigners needs to be booted out now muslim or not regardless of whether it's politcally correct it's time to look out for our own citizens first.

Iranians treat Afghan refugees so badly in Iran, they've killed so many Afghan refugees.

As I said earlier in another post in this forum, its only Pakistan and Pakistanis who are obsessed about Muslim brotherhood and fellow "Muslim brothers" have stabbed us in the back many times.

I'm not saying that Pakistanis should be like Iranians who've killed Afghan refugees, we should just show them the way out.

Last edited:
Actually its not MQM
These incidents are on the peak in areas having "kachi aabadi's" and it is very easy for terrorists to hide there because vehicles etc cant go over there now ANP has vote bank in kachi aabadi's so when the government starts to think about taking some action against it peoples party sherpao and other pakhtoon nationatists parties start blaming ANP that ANP is unable to protect pakhtoons :hitwall: just to get some support in those areas of karachi
and to blame it on MQM
therefore our government is unable to do something against it

Dont get me wrong..there are some things that I really like about MQM they have cleaned up the streets of Karachi, cleaned up the beaches in Karachi, made the city less polluted and developed many areas in Karachi.

Karachi today is much cleaner and much more developed than 10 years ago, but there are also a few things I dont like about MQM.

Iranians treat Afghan refugees so badly in Iran, they've killed so many Afghan refugees.

As I said earlier in another post in this forum, its only Pakistan and Pakistanis who are obsessed about Muslim brotherhood and fellow "Muslim brothers" have stabbed us in the back many times.

I'm not saying that Pakistanis should be like Iranians who've killed Afghan refugees, we should just show them the way out.

100% agree bro esp with the middle statement

Let me get this right.......mushy attacks NWFP......pakistani citizens move from NWFP to safer places ,karachi being the main point but somehow there all afghans...codeword for pathaans.
With thousands moving into karachi to escape the fighting in NWFP it is obvious it will cauce a social impact to the area where people are moving to.
I recall the MQM being a bunch of terrorist but now there all okay.

Afghan citizens should go back to there own country once it is safe to do so.....all afghans born in pakistan should be allowed to either stay in pakistan with passports and citizens rights or leave for afganistan.

Let me get this right.......mushy attacks NWFP......pakistani citizens move from NWFP to safer places ,karachi being the main point but somehow there all afghans...codeword for pathaans.
With thousands moving into karachi to escape the fighting in NWFP it is obvious it will cauce a social impact to the area where people are moving to.

Afghan citizens should go back to there own country once it is safe to do so.....all afghans born in pakistan should be allowed to either stay in pakistan with passports and citizens rights or leave for afganistan.
Why Should Afghanis live in Pakistan..due to Muslim brotherhood?

Why Should Afghanis live in Pakistan..due to Muslim brotherhood?

Why should kashmiris have the luxury?

I mentioned only those afghanis born in pakistan be allowed to take the option to become pakistani citizens.....nothing to do with muslim brotherhood even though if it was up to me i would let any muslim from the world move to pakistani like israel does for the jewish people.

They have strong network here in Karachi many people have been arrested but still Karachi is a huge city there are hundreds of places for them to hide

At eid ul azha many people were robed and killed by militants when they went to sohrab goth to get animals for sacrifice

At places like banaras pahar ganj etc you cant go there wearing "pant shirt"

At banaras shopkeepers of madina electronics cd market have received warnings by taliban to close their shops

Provide the link please of all your claims.

I know manghopir, banaras and pahar ganj are the centre points of pushtoons living there and it was always been like that.

Cent percent agreed with you on this, Afghanies are not trustworth people at all, they will back stab you as soon as they find an oppertunity.

Although I still feel that the unity in ummah is the ultimate requirement but not at the cost of Pakistani muslims and especially Pakistan.

None of the muslim countries ever helped us when we were in need, I think we should fallow the turkish policy,:pakistan:

Provide the link please of all your claims.

I know manghopir, banaras and pahar ganj are the centre points of pushtoons living there and it was always been like that.

The titles of these videos are irrelevant but the video is important they are proofs:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistani law doesn't allow people born to Afghan refugees to become Pakistani citizens...there are some cases where Afghans have been given Pakistani citizenship but its case to case. Pakistanis must come first, there's 172 milion Pakistanis that need attention from their governemnt.

Why should kashmiris have the luxury?

I mentioned only those afghanis born in pakistan be allowed to take the option to become pakistani citizens.....nothing to do with muslim brotherhood even though if it was up to me i would let any muslim from the world move to pakistani like israel does for the jewish people.

Pakistan is a small thrid world country with over 172 million population. Pakistan wasn't created for all Muslims everywhere in the world, it was created for the Muslims of British India especially those Muslims in Muslim majority areas who always lived in their land and homes. Israelis dont even belong to Israel, most of them came from Europe and kicked the Palestenians out from their homes and made settlement camps for them. What is now known as Israel belongs to the Palestenians. After WW2 no one knew where to put the Jews so they decided putting them into Palestine...we all know where to put the Afghan refugees put them back to Afghanistan.

Most Afghans are creating problems for Pakistan, I know that there are some that are good, but most hate Pakistan and want a nation of Pashtunistan or want NWFP, FATA, and Balochistan to be part of Afghanistan. They are the ones who are creating ethnic riots in Karachi, and now you still want them in your country. Pakistan already lost so much land, all we have now is this toota poota Pakistan left, now people are talking about even taking that away from Pakistan. Does anyone care about Pakistan anymore?????????

I hope and pray to Allah that there are more and more operation's in Karachi and all over Pakistan and that all these damn terriost or people that dont belong in our country or are up to no good should be deported to Afghanstan or killed on spot or hang in public to show the country we will fight through this we will get through this we will NOT allow others to change of way of life and not disrespect or land and wat we stand for as a nation we already have enough prob's now this sh_t this is enough GOD help us all.

Astaghfirullah
in first video u have showed pathan as taliban terrorist? r u ok man?

if u really dont like us then comeon man we r waiting for carpet bombing from u..we all will sacrifice but we will not xept what u want to say..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom