What's new

Talibanisation in karachi

I was refering to your previous posts .. you are basically saying what I did right now. I apologize if I got taken away by parts of your comments which may have been badly put together. .. It is true .. to defeat an ideology forward thinking is required. The total blame does not lie on them, our policies towards them have some part to play in them being ignorant as well.

@ Shukataftab.....if you recall i once said that in NWFP a MUHAJIR is an afghani....in Balochistan a Punjabi is a muhajir.... i think you would know what muhajir means better than i do....

@forcetrip...thank you for understanding that yes TALIBAN are bad but it is hypocrisy to not realise that we are the root cause for them getting a stronghold anywhere within PAKISTAN...

The problem is that what they think should not be tolerated in any part let alone neighbourhood of pakistan. They are destroying the religion for everything it has stood for 1300 years. I am sorry but I see this religion being known as the worst thing to happen to mankind in the next 20 years if things keep going this way. In my neighborhood some taliban are coming through to pick up drivers and chowkidars. They are being indoctrinated in mosques and told to report any illicit activities to them. I already got into an altercation with a bunch of them trying to forcibly take my driver. What comes next bothers me but at least I stood my ground. I will not hesitate to get down and dirty. I will shoot them next time and thats a promise to my God.

P.S - I have been an MQM hater most of my life because of what they did.. but slowly they looked after their own and fought through, mostly illegal ways. Like legal stuff works in this country .. anyhow .. to cut it short, my enemies enemy is my friend

In my neighborhood some taliban are coming through to pick up drivers and chowkidars. They are being indoctrinated in mosques and told to report any illicit activities to them. I already got into an altercation with a bunch of them trying to forcibly take my driver. What comes next bothers me but at least I stood my ground. I will not hesitate to get down and dirty. I will shoot them next time and thats a promise to my God.

Yes please shoot them next time ... and yes next time you see a pickup truck of taliban in KARACHI please make sure you take photos....and before the taliban came to karachi i remember going to my mosque in clifton in 2004 and i remember the imam clearly stating that anyone who wears shorts is not a muslim....so i guess the taliban have been in karachi since 2004...and yes why didn't your chawkidar fall into there trap the answer i can think of he is happy with the people he works for and has no GREVIENCES....unforutnately we all turn to RELIGION in times of sadness...and this is the PROBLEM....what type of religion some take TALIBAN religion to be a good form only to realise it to late...

I agree with you .. it has been happening .. but now it is at my door step ..

I agree with you .. it has been happening .. but now it is at my door step ..

I wish that could have been the feeling for the whole of Pakistan and not neighbourhood to neighbourhood. Fair enough that you should sort it out in your neighbourhood but I feel you should help others understand the problems too.

There should be a huge wall made, separating Pakistan and Afghanistan! The next great wall!

No more Wahabi influence in Pakistan, Insha Allah!

MQM is boycotting swat deal bcoz they have sympathies with swat people, swat deal doesnt have any direct effect on karachi!!
Its show that MQM is national party!!

There should be a huge wall made, separating Pakistan and Afghanistan! The next great wall!

Please don't start a religious war here!!!

MQM is boycotting swat deal bcoz they have sympathies with swat people, swat deal doesnt have any direct effect on karachi!!

ohhh i have sympathies too....the question is what did MQM do about it besides use it as a political stunt...and get support from NGOs...did it resign from government as a protest??

Resiging from govt can only make pakistan unstable, thats why MQM has said several times that Nawaz Sharif sould join govt it will make pakistan more stable!!

And MQM is not happy with PPP!! They joined cabinet just to make pakistan more stable, bcoz in this situation, pakistan cant bear strong opposition like MQM!!

And opposing nizam-e-adal will only hurt the MQM, bcoz it was passed by parliment, and all parties are criticising MQM for that!! So they are not scoring political points!

MQM is in cabinet and the should oppose it by taking stand in that position not just by making noise they should resign form the federal and state cabinet and host a rally a long March see how it turns out I would allow them to do that infact even join their call specially many of the educated would probably join hands.

I think their should be no more religious influence in Paksitan so then we should also make a big wall between Iran too I think it is crazy to beat up ones own self (matam) so I would certainly want to block them out too. Xtremeownage then we will have an even bigger wall to keep religion out no more of these sectarian influences in Pakistan.

^^^^^*filled with sarcasm incase someone doesn't get it*

We need to stop immigrants not religion anyone can practice their faith freely and in Pakistan and that was the vision our founding father had not what you are on about. I hope that all people can practice their faith freely, and we have lesser and lesser extremists like you.

Back
Top Bottom