Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 2.Taliban

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • 3.State of Israel

Votes: 53 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To Muslim World, Israel is terrorist!
To Western World, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Taliban are terrorists!
But to China, USA, India, Al Qaeda, WUC, Turkey must be terrorists!

He he he, Terrorists are those people just believe in weapons and do not talk with any governments, I do not think Israel is a terrorist country,They have the right to live in the place provided to them with the authorization from UN. Whatever they do now is a result of war by the Arab countries with Israel by 1948. If you accept the Arab countries attack on Israel , you have to accepts the acts of Israel too. This is a self defense.

He he he, Terrorists are those people just believe in weapons and do not talk with any governments, I do not think Israel is a terrorist country,They have the right to live in the place provided to them with the authorization from UN. Whatever they do now is a result of war by the Arab countries with Israel by 1948. If you accept the Arab countries attack on Israel , you have to accepts the acts of Israel too. This is a self defense.

GREAT according to this logic kashmir also becomes a legitimate issue!!

No, Terrorism is relative.

Everything depends on interest!

Dalai Lama 14th to Western World is freedom fighter, but to China he is secessionist and anti-China tool.

Hamas to Western World is terrorists , but to Palestine people and Muslim, they are hero.

Tibet has been part of China over 700 years!

Don't say "occupy" :devil:

Both ROC (Taiwan) and PRC (Mainland) claim it!

Both Leahue of Nations and UN recognize it!

If you want to go by 700 years old history, the entire world may not be the same.

If you want talk history, please check the full history of (Now Occupied)Tibet. It has more than 700 years of history.

No, Terrorism is relative.

Everything depends on interest!

Dalai Lama 14th to Western World is freedom fighter, but to China he is secessionist and anti-China tool.

Hamas to Western World is terrorists , but to Palestine people and Muslim, they are hero.

Dalai Lama = Hamas :rofl: Ignorence, Cant stop laughing

Wht about Uighurs?

If you want to go by 700 years old history, the entire world may not be the same.

If you want talk history, please check the full history of (Now Occupied)Tibet. It has more than 700 years of history.

I only know India occupied Goa, Kashmir, Hyderabad, Tamil land, Sikh land, Assam.

I only know USA occupied California, Texas, Nevada, Alsaka, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam.

That's all!

I only know India occupied Goa, Kashmir, Hyderabad, Tamil land, Sikh land, Assam.

I only know USA occupied California, Texas, Nevada, Alsaka, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam.

That's all!

Nothing will be change, by writing in bold red letter.

Basically you are saying that India occupied India. Good logic. Wondering what is Tamil land. If you are talking about a State called Tamilnadu, just Google for it for its more than 700 years old history. Please give a reference ,when it was occupied by India.

Alaska - Occupied, Again IgnoranceFor your kind knowledge - The U.S. Senate approved the purchase of Alaska from the Russian Empire on March 30, 1867, for $7.2 million at about two cents per acre. You missed it.

First try to get Control over Taiwan, then talk about others occupied land.

One side's Freedom Fighter = Another side's Terrorists

Ask what the So Called Freedom Fighter are paying back in big checks for your friends country.

One is splitting China = Terrorists to China

So by your logic,
One is splitting India = Terrorists to India
One who tries to grab India's land = Terrorists to India
One who grabbed India's land = Terrorists to India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom