• 1.Alqaeda

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 2.Taliban

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • 3.State of Israel

Votes: 53 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be glad to see u standing with non-muslim, facing Akhira. Be my guest.

And you would be standing in line with Terrorists who incited people kill innocents in the name of God, those who made parents childless, women widows and children orphans ?

dont derail the thread..if u want i can post hell of ur parisian n israelli dirty suff!!should i??
beter shut ur mouth n keep ur BS references to entertain u!!

dont derail the thread..if u want i can post hell of ur parisian n israelli dirty suff!!should i??
beter shut ur mouth n keep ur BS references to entertain u!!

i dnt think he post any BS here ... he just show you real face that was a know fact ... can you say something on situation why BD people want independence from pakistan ..... and if they dont want independence then why they help indian forces in 1971 ???

Talibanis are SCUMS !!

These scums infecting most of the world. Where ever these scums go people get killed. So if I have to choose only one .. its Taliban.

Eleminate these scums and its followers and world will be a little better place to live.

please keep you misguided opinions to yourself, dont open you mouth if the only thing that comes out of there is stupidity

India still supports Tibet independence against China.

Al Qaeda supports East Turkistan terrorism against China.

USA subsidizes both against China.

To China, three satisfy the requirement of terrorists.

India still supports Tibet independence against China.

Al Qaeda supports East Turkistan terrorism against China.

USA subsidizes both against China.

To China, three satisfy the requirement of terrorists.

And for your kind knowledge India has recognized Occupied Tibet as an Integral part of China. Please use Google to search for this not Baidu. Don’t forget to do any Occupied Tibet related search, while you are outside the main land, else you may disappear at any moment.

How may terror organizations doest exist in the name of Occupied Tibet Independence? Please don’t give your Chinese web site links! If fighting the Gandhian is called terrorism, then what about your PA friends home grown Islamic terrorists? Not only does India supports, also the US and many European countries supports Free Tibet movement.

I beg to differ with your Ignorance, and I can understand this, when you are equating India and US with al queda, as you are basically from China.And based on your Ignorance, I am bound to point it, that as China supports the Moist in India, it should also be included in ur elite list

Last edited:
And for your kind knowledge India has recognized Occupied Tibet as an Integral part of China. Please use Google to search for this not Baidu. Don’t forget to do any Occupied Tibet related search, while you are outside the main land, else you may disappear at any moment.

How may terror organizations doest exist in the name of Occupied Tibet Independence? Please don’t give your Chinese web site links! If fighting the Gandhian is called terrorism, then what about your PA friends home grown Islamic terrorists? Not only does India supports, also the US and many European countries supports Free Tibet movement.

I beg to differ with your Ignorance, and I can understand this, when you are equating India and US with al queda, as you are basically from China.And based on your Ignorance, I am bound to point it, that as China supports the Moist in India, it should also be included in ur elite list

Tibet has been part of China over 700 years!

Don't say "occupy" :devil:

Both ROC (Taiwan) and PRC (Mainland) claim it!

Both Leahue of Nations and UN recognize it!

☪☪☪☪;905209 said:
Well let me present a scenario..You were with a muslim who suddenly decided to tear you a new one and rape you.A christian is standing nearby.Would you rather stay with rapist waiting to get raped or ask Christian to save you?Will you trust him then?Or will get raped?

I can give u 100 hypothetical scenario's, but the debate will not end, so just leave it to that, u stand by Christian and i stand by Muslim, end of story. :cheers:

And you would be standing in line with Terrorists who incited people kill innocents in the name of God, those who made parents childless, women widows and children orphans ?

Most of the world's terrorist come's in official uniform's, so i rather stand in line with non-uniformed terrorist as u suggested. :cheers:

A terrorist is a terrorist. Period. I can't believe people are choosing sides in this debate. Talibs, Al Qaida , the state of Israel, Laskjar-e-toiba, Hindu Fundamentalists are all bloody murderers, . USA topping the list. I would advise my fellow countrymen to read about the Israeli occupation before commenting. They do not have any moral high ground as being pointed out by some.

To add, India co-operating with Israel is a strategic necessity as is for Pakistanis co-operating with USA or supporting Talibs during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. We do it because we have to. We all have some blood on our hands. It is a grey world.

To Muslim World, Israel is terrorist!
To Western World, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Taliban are terrorists!
But to China, USA, India, Al Qaeda, WUC, Turkey must be terrorists!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom