What's new

Taliban Unleashed Iron Rain Today

I see many Pakistanis on Facebook and twitter sharing videos of Taliban being branded as heros with Islamic music as background music.

I expect many jobless youth being inspired and brainwashed by this. Lets do Jihad.
Indeed. This is the unspoken allure of this phenomenon, and a display of blind romanticism of it.

These militant organizations do not have shortage of recruits; they are able to resurge after setbacks in theater of operations.

Brainwashing methods are straightforward in fact. Just give the impression that some Foreign entities are responsible for everything bad in the land of Prosperity, Milk and Honey. Nevermind the internal rot and political instability....

Foreign entities are able to exploit the internal rot and political instability of any region to their advantage in fact.

Indeed. This is the unspoken allure of this phenomenon, and a display of blind romanticism of it.

These militant organizations do not have shortage of recruits; they are able to resurge after setbacks in theater of operations.

Brainwashing methods are straightforward in fact. Just give the impression that some Foreign entities are responsible for everything bad in the land of Prosperity, Milk and Honey. Nevermind the internal rot and political instability....

Foreign entities are able to exploit the internal rot and political instability of any region to their advantage in fact.
In one video they are called real life ertugruls:hitwall:

No difference between us and taliban they r not jihadis but for their own cause

Islam prohabits civilian kill even if they r against ur thinking

No difference between us and taliban they r not jihadis but for their own cause

Islam prohabits civilian kill even if they r against ur thinking

So we are going to use Islam now.

Islam also encourages to stand up against the oppressor. Sometimes i wonder if Musa(AS) stood up against Pharoah in 21st century with bunch of ragtags by his side, he certainly would have been declared a terrorist too and his Jihad would have been unholy.

Afghan Taliban are fighting ANA in these cities. What do you think will happen? How many civilians have died in clashes between Afghan Taliban and ANA? How many civilians are displaced by these clashes? UN is reporting thousands of 'families' displaced.

Let us not pretend that Afghan Taliban are human rights champions or something.
No thet are not
Its a civil war

Civil war is bad for pakistan but lets not pretend we can stop it
We couldnt stop in 1990s we cant do it now

Question is what should we do in civil war..?

Should we stay neutral
Help the talis

We already know what will happen if ANA or talis win or if the civil war prolong

Lets not pretend that ANA will be neutral regardless of what we do...

Salaam

I think the issue isn't whether the Taliban are good or not. Even if one says they are evil, they are, as far as Pakistanis are concerned, lesser of the two evil.

The Pakistanis that are happy at the prospect of the Taliban takeover are happy because the Taliban are replacing a declared Indian ally and an open enemy of Pakistan.

The option is ANA and the Taliban. That's it. Between these the Taliban seem like a much better alternative to ANA as far as Pakistan is concerned.

As for the Taliban and Afghanistan, if the Taliban didn't have widespread support in Afghanistan, they wouldn't have survived the NATO occupation for two decades. The speed of their conquest also suggests sone level of support in the country.

Good Post.
I must say there is no joy in watching the carnage in Afghanistan. In fact, it is very sad and tragic. Afghanistan is a beautiful country with beautiful people. But I must also say that it is the Afghans themselves who are to be primarily blamed for their dire situation in last almost 5 decades (1974 overthrow of King Zahir Shah). But I am also glad that there enough Pakistanis here who have the heart and the brain to sympathize with Afghans; Indians do lip service to Afghans and they would continue to use Afghans to keep attacking Pakistan. But Pakistanis genuinely care, geopolitical imperative aside.

So what would be Pakistan's endgame in Afghanistan?

I think the Pakistani security establishment knows the dangers of another Taliban govt in Afghanistan and so the preferred solution for Pakistan seems to be to have coalition govt dominated by Taliban and a govt which would neutralize the Indian influence in Afghanistan. Speaking of which--India doesn't have much to lose in Afghanistan. Yes, a platform to attack Pakistan is being lost but Pakistan has been able to largely neutralize the Indian threat over the last 5-7 years anyway and it shows in Pakistan.

I tend to think, given even the Chinese not giving a blank check to the Taliban during their last visit to China a few weeks ago and that Pakistan has recently said that a govt in Kabul as a result of violence would not be recognized, and given what other powers (Russia, USA, and regional players) are saying, we are likely to see a coalition govt of some kind in a lose federation or a de-facto partition of Afghanistan. The Talibans are right now fighting to gain upper hand in the real negotiation to be coming up.

this is so terrible and so sad. in Afghanistan or anywhere else around the world. As a father i imagine the poor kids as my own and i feel helpless and so sad ><
War is a nasty thing. But you have to fight when it's necessary or else not fighting when it's required make things more nasty .

No thet are not
Its a civil war

Civil war is bad for pakistan but lets not pretend we can stop it
We couldnt stop in 1990s we cant do it now

Question is what should we do in civil war..?

Should we stay neutral
Help the talis

We already know what will happen if ANA or talis win or if the civil war prolong

Lets not pretend that ANA will be neutral regardless of what we do...
Pakistan have fenced Durand Line and introduced visa-based entry policy for Afghans - steps in the right direction finally. These measures should be sufficient to monitor cross-border movements, and also to curb entry of unwanted/questionable individuals from across the border.

Afghan Taliban are seeking visa-free entry of Afghans in Pakistan however... Acceptable?

Pakistan should refuse this 'condition' for 'security reasons' - there should be no compromise on this core interest. Our 'complaints' will be utterly pointless otherwise.

Whatever happens in Afghanistan, should stay in Afghanistan.

Afghan Taliban are in talks with multiple countries; they will not put their eggs in one basket now. WE should brace for a more independent-minded Afghanistan in the future, and stick to our visa-based entry policy.

dear do you remember the blood bath of pakistanis in 1990s ? when massive scale of secterian and religous bloodshed was on our street ? should i remember you that most of our so called domestic terrorists were born and trained in 90s . when taliban were ruling and no white was in afghanistan . just wait few months and game will start

Stop BSing please when you compare 90s to post 9/11 wave of terrorism caused by American occupied Afghanistan. Sectarian violence was foreign sponsored, Saudi Arabia and Iran to be precise. A sort of proxy war between the so called champions of Islam. It was minuscule compare to cia/raw/nds sponsored terrorism that followed.

People need to get their head checked if they are trying to find links between 90s and post 9/11 situation.

Seems like imported Enlightened Moderation is dying out in Pakistan and the will of the people of Pakistan has emerged again. The liberal faction has been defeated first by removal of Musharraf and now with the defeat of US in Afghanistan.

The people of Pakistan resisted the foreign backed and installed governments politically. The people of Afghanistan resisted them militarily. Both have succeeded.

The 9/11 False Flag Operation provided an opening and legal cause for a Crusade against Muslim countries by the Republicans and Zionists. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya were destroyed and puppets were installed in most.

This is similar to the Battle of Khandaq where the Jews gathered the tribes from all over Arabia to finish off the nascent State of Medina once and for all.

The Khandaq (Ditch) technique of Iranian Muslim convert Salman Farsi R.A prevented the Kuffars from entering Medina and the Muslims played a waiting game with skirmishes around the ditch. Allah's help came in the for of strong wind which blew away the tents of the Kuffar and they were forced to retreat.

Similarly USA brought all the Nations of NATO and other Camp Followers to Afghanistan and occupied it. The Taliban played a waiting game similar to Khandaq and engaged in skirmishes. This time the Gentle Wind in the form of Kamikaze attacks put the Crusaders on the defensive.

What we are witnessing is a turning point in the Muslim and Human History. The American Century and the Crusade has been defeated in Afghanistan.

Now the victory of the Taliban will give strength to the suppressed Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Libya, Palestine and Kashmir. The tide has turned against the Crusaders.

The Taliban wave is sweeping away the left behind US debris and the camp followers are running.

Brings to mind the fall of Saigon!

Sura An Nasr - Divine Support

When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,
إِذ And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes,
Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.

Afghan Baqi, Kohsar Baqi

Taliban dont have any
They have loads of Type 63s ML.
1628527413804.png

Yes i agree in the first tweet the big explosion was from a B52 bombing raid, well spotted. Nevertheless the Taliban did fire a barage of rocket attacks on kunduz and Talogan.

Regarding Truck mounted MRLs, in the past they had dozens of them,maybe they dug out some!
1628527721367.png

Terrorist being typical terrorist... what else can you expect from our neighbors in the west?

Unfortunately we havnt given any focus at all to our western borders other than building fuzzy fences of poor quality material most of which profits went to the generals and frontier works lol

We need to redouble efforts on securing the western front, invest heavily in UAVs and other detection/laser technologies. Hell we can go to the Chinese, and have them set up production facilities in mass within Pakistan. Huge orders could be filled enough to settup manufactering at home and even export.

We should not allow anyone within 10 miles of Pakistans border along Afghanistan/Iran nor let anyone in. They can go to Iran, Europe, or India, but best to let them stay in Afghanistan.

Stop BSing please when you compare 90s to post 9/11 wave of terrorism caused by American occupied Afghanistan. Sectarian violence was foreign sponsored, Saudi Arabia and Iran to be precise. A sort of proxy war between the so called champions of Islam. It was minuscule compare to cia/raw/nds sponsored terrorism that followed.

People need to get their head checked if they are trying to find links between 90s and post 9/11 situation.
so you are younger then 35 then ?????????? :lol: you never see pakistan of 90s ?
most civilize nation does to every one they are learning from usa
i never see USA firing rockets in USA . how its learning from USA ?
You pakistanis??? You yourself aren't a pakistani?
You have a Khan name ,by any chance you got a afghan heritage , relatives living overthere?
Otherwise such soft corner for ANA and afghan government who are extremely anti pakistan doesn't makes sense.
WELL MY DEAR i am part of those few pakistanis whom see terrorism as terrorism without ifs and buts .
the blame is on Kabul govt as they thought they are put in Govt by Amrica hence Afghan people will support them.

Taliban couldnt get fast success if Afghan common people don't support them.

now its time Taliban work to get international approval and approval from Pakistan with doing good things for Afghan people who are deprived of progress for the last 20 years due to US war and don't let Afghanistan land used by vogue elements like Raw and India to use it against Pakistan & China.
even pakistan have no guts to accept taliban as gov now . its not 90s era . pakistan is now just few aprovals away from FATF /IMF/WB . pakistan ki apni chaabi tight ho chuki hai
i would argue that they are not terrorists. they are a faction among many others, who took control of the country, were ousted by a foreign invader, and are back now. extremism is a core issue for sure, but that can be managed if the world engages with them. hand them grants, fund projects, but tie those funds to moderation. USA has already tried the path of stick, didnt turn out too well.

also this:

if this is not terrorism then what else is ? taliban have only one support then support of gun power

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom