What's new

Taliban Unleashed Iron Rain Today

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:
Last time Gulbadin Hikmatyar done this and laid Kabul to waste, the rocket barrage was at a mammoth scale.
1628448644149.png

so now may be few pakistanis will have been satisfied . what a sad day . afghanistan is going back to 90s and pakistan willl be effected from this mess very badly .
Since the US taken control in 2001 , people of pakistan has been killed like mosquitoes, thank God those white terrorists runaway from Afghanistan now we hope we can live peacefully due to taliban in our neighborhood

Whats this equipment thats firing missiles? How come the talis have such seemingly advanced equipment?

Whats this equipment thats firing missiles? How come the talis have such seemingly advanced equipment?
It's a MLRS(Multiple Launch Rocket System)...it's quite common in militaries around the world...like artillery. My guess is the Taliban seized it from Afghan military. I saw a video recently of Afghan Taliban having seized Humvees that were being used by Afghan forces earlier.

Since the US taken control in 2001 , people of pakistan has been killed like mosquitoes, thank God those white terrorists runaway from Afghanistan now we hope we can live peacefully due to taliban in our neighborhood
dear do you remember the blood bath of pakistanis in 1990s ? when massive scale of secterian and religous bloodshed was on our street ? should i remember you that most of our so called domestic terrorists were born and trained in 90s . when taliban were ruling and no white was in afghanistan . just wait few months and game will start .
they was hoping for a stalemate but it seems like taliban will just steamroll everything and siege kabul
this will cause a mess and this time deeper then last time . ANA will take revenge from pakistan .

dear do you remember the blood bath of pakistanis in 1990s ? when massive scale of secterian and religous bloodshed was on our street ? should i remember you that most of our so called domestic terrorists were born and trained in 90s . when taliban were ruling and no white was in afghanistan . just wait few months and game will start .

this will cause a mess and this time deeper then last time . ANA will take revenge from pakistan .

ANA can't even control their own country, they can forget about Pakistan.

If it's your opinion then sad to say you are very wrong ..If you are friend of these then their idea will seep to your society ..If they are your enemies then their ideas will blaze your society , either way they are dangerous to any society and need to be educated if not possible then eliminated for greater good ..Americans did good job so far but their exit made these monsters to resurface again ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom