What's new

Taliban Unleashed Iron Rain Today

So we are going to use Islam now.

Islam also encourages to stand up against the oppressor. Sometimes i wonder if Musa(AS) stood up against Pharoah in 21st century with bunch of ragtags by his side, he certainly would have been declared a terrorist too and his Jihad would have been unholy.

Allah swt has different standards than men.

Correct me if iam wrong when exhausted all material options and coudnt come up with anything else to counter the Miracles , the only thing pharoah could throw at Musa pbuh was a pathetic taunt that Allah swt couldn't had chosen him as Moses didn't speak properly .

Last edited:
yeah we see how much mature and scientists they are sir time will tell how badly pakistan will effect with a ruling terrorist group next door . abhi ap log khushiyan mana lo .

Sir the most heinous terrorists were ruling Afghanistan for the past 20 yrs, they were operating bases training and sending terrorists to pakistan. Take the example of recent attack on Chinese engineers, where does all the evidence point to? Did you forget Ajit doval statement we will fight Pakistan till the last of Afghan.

Do you know during the height of terror attacks in Pakistan, Afghan Taliban were extremely weak limited to just a few districts in Afghanistan, and the actual war in Afghanistan was raised against Pakistan by NDS RAW and CIA nexus.

Did you forget the Indian operated training camps and their multiple ambassies along the border?

Your issue is just with the beards and has nothing to do with reality.

dear do you remember the blood bath of pakistanis in 1990s ? when massive scale of secterian and religous bloodshed was on our street ? should i remember you that most of our so called domestic terrorists were born and trained in 90s . when taliban were ruling and no white was in afghanistan . just wait few months and game will start .

this will cause a mess and this time deeper then last time . ANA will take revenge from pakistan .

I dunno about 90s. I was not in Pakistan, at the time the media wasn't like it is now. So didn't know much, secondly at the time I was young, was not interested in politics at all.

I hope this time, the anger and energies are directed at India and Indian Kashmir, time to liberate Kashmir is here now.

As for killings of Pakistanis and bomb blast. They had been happening for last 20 years right under the noses of USA.
TTP had camps in Afghanistan under Indian's patronage, money and training and uncle Sam and CIA didn't know it!!
Pull the other one.
Game had been played long 70K + Pakistanis gave away their lives due to the terror activities of India, NDS and puppet Afghan government with full backing by the USA and West.

All that time you were quiet and it was acceptable to you.
But now that you see the table turning, you are having issues with Taliban.

Remember, Taliban were having talks for few years now with Afghans and USA with the help of Pakistan.
Why no agreement is reached for power share and bringing about a peaceful solution to the crisis!!

Why Americans decided to leave in a hurry without settling the conflict!!
As an occupying force it was their responsibility.
Don't blame Taliban for that, they had tried their best, but Ghani , USA and India were in their cocoons , not realising the ground realities.
USA did to an extent that they realised they cannot win, so they pack their bags and running.
Leaving Afghanistan in a mess.

Remember one thing, even though not been there for few generations, I still consider myself to be Afghan by blood, from both of my parents. So I get sad, it is my Pushtoon Race which is getting the brunt of these daft and butchers tactics by the West for last 40 years. Before to get rid of USSR and now by themselves.
End result always had been the devastation of the Pushtoons.

Sir the most heinous terrorists were ruling Afghanistan for the past 20 yrs, they were operating bases training and sending terrorists to pakistan. Take the example of recent attack on Chinese engineers, where does all the evidence point to? Did you forget Ajit doval statement we will fight Pakistan till the last of Afghan.

Do you know during the height of terror attacks in Pakistan, Afghan Taliban were extremely weak limited to just a few districts in Afghanistan, and the actual war in Afghanistan was raised against Pakistan by NDS RAW and CIA nexus.

Did you forget the Indian operated training camps and their multiple ambassies along the border?

Your issue is just with the beards and has nothing to do with reality.
replacing one terrorist with another is not an option .

replacing one terrorist with another is not an option .

Sir do you see any third option :D

There are only 2 options in Afghanistan.

1) Afghan Taliban.

2) NDS RAW CIA nexus.

For most of the Pakistanis the option is very clear, the only confused ones are the libtards, athiests and lal o bar fascist refugee supporters and some sellouts in media.

Allah swt has different standards than men.

Correct me if iam wrong when exhausted all material options and coudnt come up with anything else to counter the Miracles , the only thing pharoah could throw at Musa pbuh was a pathetic taunt that Allah swt couldn't had chose him as Moses didn't speak properly .

Spot on brother. Moses(AS) realized that they would come up with this taunt before all that, from the beginning, he knew Pharoah would accuse him of falsehood based on his speaking abilities.

Quran 28:34 "And my brother Aaron - He is more eloquent in speech than I: so send him with me as a helper, to confirm (and strengthen) me: for I fear that they may accuse me of falsehood."

dear do you remember the blood bath of pakistanis in 1990s ? when massive scale of secterian and religous bloodshed was on our street ? should i remember you that most of our so called domestic terrorists were born and trained in 90s . when taliban were ruling and no white was in afghanistan . just wait few months and game will start .

this will cause a mess and this time deeper then last time . ANA will take revenge from pakistan .
Nobody is happy but thing is Afghan Government started acting like India. In fact they were speaking language of Modi even more then Modi, even he doesn't talk that much crap. That is what pissed people off. Secondly these people have long history of either fighting super powers or each other. They are fighting and killing foreigners and butchering each other even before Pakistan was created.

Last edited:
Spot on brother. Moses(AS) realized that they would come up with this taunt before all that, from the beginning, he knew Pharoah would accuse him of falsehood based on his speaking abilities.

Quran 28:34 "And my brother Aaron - He is more eloquent in speech than I: so send him with me as a helper, to confirm (and strengthen) me: for I fear that they may accuse me of falsehood."

Al-Quran
Jonah verses 90-92

(10:90) And We led the Children of Israel across the sea. Then Pharaoh and his hosts pursued them in iniquity and transgression until Pharaoh cried out while he was drowning: 'I believe that there is no god but Allah in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am also one of those who submit to Allah.

(10:91) 'Now you believe, although you disobeyed earlier and were one of the mischief-makers.

(10:92) We shall now save your corpse that you may serve as a sign of warning for all posterity,although many men are heedless of Our signs.

PTM (the so called leftist) TTP (the ISIS affiliate) Achakzai/Kakar, these are all the same. They have all combined against the state of Pakistan.

When they waged war with TTP they failed because they didnt get the media support and because of the nature of that organization never gained much traction. The handlers learned from their mistake, and introduced a leftist organization on ethnic lines and was planning to weaponize it when it reached a critical stage, everything went offcourse when America withdrew and Afghan Taliban emerged.
Durand Line and its surroundings including Waziristan were lawless lands for a long period of time. When Pakistan attempted to establish Law & Order in this region after 9/11, TTP emerged to resist this development by force (and terrorism). PTM seems to be a political expression of the same mindset in Waziristan. These are Pakistani Pashtuns in fact.

PTM does the recruiting and logistics for TTP.
And how can they do that? Pakistani security forces control Waziristan, and can monitor actions of PTM in said region.

Do you not know who nurtures and protects ISKP in Afghanistan ( it is a well known fact), dont you know the purpose of KPF ( the CIA run militia) only along the border with Pakistan, do you not know the links of PTM with NDS, do you not know about Achakzai and kakar?
ISKP was founded by former members of TTP and other like-minded groups after death of Mullah Omar in 2013.

Treasuretrove of information in following link:

The emergence of Afghan Taliban and American withdrawl gave Pakistan a second chance, a breather to clear your own house.
You may thank both Trump and Biden administration(s) for this development.

Fencing of Durand Line and introducing visa-based entry for Afghans are more helpful steps in my opinion.

(Mind you Afghan Taliban fought a brutal war against ISKP in Afghanistan and CIA airlifted their leaders when they were cornered by Afghan Taliban).
You are exaggerating the role of Afghan Taliban in softening ISKP in the region. US-led forces were attempting to soften ISKP in Nangarhar since 2016, and Afghan Taliban were late to join the show. Trump administration extended American air cover to both ANA and Afghan Taliban in these battles in fact.

ISIS-K found itself cornered in Nangarhar while under assault from both Afghan Taliban and ANA from different locations in 2020. Those helicopters belong to ANA and they airlifted 'many ISIS-K captives' to a prison complex in Kabul.

ISIS-K responded with suicide bombings in Kabul and attempted to liberate its captives from the relevant prison complex of the city.

While most of Pakistan was cheering when America killed some TTP leader in drone strike, it was not because of love for Pakistan instead those leaders deviated from their purpose and participated with Afghan Taliban in joint attacks against ANDSF so they were replaced.
TTP was founded by Baitullah Mehsud in Pakistan in 2007. He was a charismatic figure, a former Mujahideen, and close to the Afghan Taliban as well.

It is easy to berate TTP now but I shall remind you that the 'political will and consensus' to challenge TTP did not build overnight in Pakistan. There is no shortage of Educated Mullah in Pakistan, let alone others. I recall critics of military operation in Lal Masjid in Islamabad in higher education institutes of the country; nevermind the excesses of Lal Masjid Mullahs in Islamabad.

It does not surprise me that Pakistani leaders scheduled talks with TTP on multiple occasions:

- to no avail (of-course).

TTP was creating problems for both USA and Pakistan in different ways. The way out for both was to cooperate with each other to soften TTP eventually.

1. Obama administration delivered a major blow to TTP by assassinating Baitullah Mehsud in 2009.

2. Obama administration declared TTP a terrorist organization in 2010:

Many in Pakistan do not see or understand a SNAKE until it bites them where it hurts. Much can happen in Pakistan in the name of Islam; even a murder can be justified in this way. This is the level of our societal morality.

TTP came into being when Hakimullah was recruited and released from American prison after 2 yrs. TTP was the American stick to keep us in check so we dont support Afghan Taliban and behave like an American ally. Both CIA and RAW collaborated. NDS is nothing but a joint wing of CIA and RAW. America even let Afghanistan border and withdrew its troops during Pakistan operarion against TTP so they can easily cross over and take refuge in Afghanistan ( At that time Afghan Taliban were weak and barely controlled any border area).
India is - without any doubt - a SPOILER in the region.

India wants to forment discord between Pakistan and Afghanistan; between Muslims of the region; between Pakistan and as many countries as possible in fact. India wants to isolate Pakistan in international stage.

Recent example:

While China support Pakistan on many fronts, there is a limit to how much cover it can provide to Pakistan and help our country to steer forward. Pakistan needs to rebuild its relations with as many countries as possible in fact.

For all the noise against India on PDF and other platforms, I have some questions.

Why Pakistan even have diplomatic relations with India? Why Pakistan have not closed Indian diplomatic enclave in Islamabad? Why Pakistan is obliging Indian Sikh with Kartarpur Corridor?

Either WE de-recognize India or stop complaining. But there are consequences of adopting 'extreme political stances'.

1. India is a big country with a big army, nuclear weapons, and a significant Foreign representation of its own. They can have their way with IOK and much of the world does not gives a shit about it. China made some gains in LAC but it cannot push too far either.

Entire world have diplomatic relations with India and many countries are home to Indian diaspora as well.

Even Afghan Taliban are having talks with India which is fine. International norms should be same for all.

2. WE cannot change our neighbors.

Kashmir is the fundamental source of tensions between Pakistan and India. Military solution was attempted in IOK but it failed.

When China made its moves in LAC, there were articles upon articles of how India is toast in Kashmir.

Is it?

Political solution might be the only option.

Diplomacy will remain an important consideration - always.

- - -

Many in Pakistan have cultivated a black and white view of Afghanistan as well.

Afghan Taliban = Good/Savior/Anti-ISKP/Ertugrul

Others = Bad/Indian agents/Namak Haram/Kafir

Nevermind the excesses of Afghan Taliban including their ties to Al-Qaeda Network, TTP, and demand of Pakistan granting VISA-free entry to Afghans in Pakistan (news from Spin Boldak). Anything negative about Afghan Taliban must be propaganda?

Afghanistan is a land of great diversity much like Pakistan. Some support Afghan Taliban but others do not.

The Intra-Afghan Dialogue is the way forward for Afghanistan.

Afghan Taliban want to impose their rule over Afghanistan however?

Afghan Taliban had their shot in Afghanistan. They failed to improve Afghanistan and plunged the AfPak region into turmoil by shaking hands with the Al-Qaeda Network. How can people forget this aspect of history?

The ultimate truth is this = the 'strong' oppresses the 'weak' at every opportunity. Rest is noise.

- - - -

USA attempted to assassinate Hakimullah Mehsud multiple times, and succeeded in 2013.

Many in Pakistan are/were critics of American drone strikes as well. There had been an utter lack of consensus over how to fight terrorism in the region unfortunately.

It is true that TTP have found refuge in Afghanistan. Nobody in Afghanistan have attempted to stop TTP from slipping into Afghanistan from Pakistan to my knowledge; Afghan Taliban have not taken its chances with TTP either. There is more to this story in fact.

There must be a reason as to why Pakistani establishment declared Afghan Taliban and TTP as two sides of the same coin in a parliamentary session (no media coverage of it).

Why do WE expect miracles from ANA? They cannot fight TTP, ISKP, and Afghan Taliban at the same time.

- - -

So many in the region want to give another shot to Afghan Taliban?

Fair enough.

But [ if ] Afghan Taliban flop in their 2nd term as well then what should be done about them and their supporters? This should be decided as well.

This circus must not continue indefinitely, or our region will not have a future TBH.

stupid people burning and destroying own country killing own citizens . its jehad ????????? really ?
Yea maybe its a job better left to Americans and their allies right?
Taliban seemed to be in a rush today, unleashing a massive barrage of firepower on each territory they assaulted. The beleaguered defenders had no choice but to flee.

AT have MLRS I never would have imagined that.

stupid people burning and destroying own country killing own citizens . its jehad ????????? really ?

Where were you when the US Invasion of Afghanistan started?? Probably cheerleading the US??

Now that the Taliban have come, you and others like you care about the civilians??

Aren't you the same guy who in another thread wanted to kick out Afghan refugees?? Aren't they human too? :D

Durand Line and its surroundings including Waziristan were lawless lands for a long period of time. When Pakistan attempted to establish Law & Order in this region after 9/11, TTP emerged to resist this development by force (and terrorism). PTM seems to be a political expression of the same mindset in Waziristan. These are Pakistani Pashtuns in fact.

And how can they do that? Pakistani security forces control Waziristan, and can monitor actions of PTM in said region.

ISKP was founded by former members of TTP and other like-minded groups after death of Mullah Omar in 2013.

Treasuretrove of information in following link:

You may thank both Trump and Biden administration(s) for this development.

Fencing of Durand Line and introducing visa-based entry for Afghans are more helpful steps in my opinion.

You are exaggerating the role of Afghan Taliban in softening ISKP in the region. US-led forces were attempting to soften ISKP in Nangarhar since 2016, and Afghan Taliban were late to join the show. Trump administration extended American air cover to both ANA and Afghan Taliban in these battles in fact.

ISIS-K found itself cornered in Nangarhar while under assault from both Afghan Taliban and ANA from different locations in 2020. Those helicopters belong to ANA and they airlifted 'many ISIS-K captives' to a prison complex in Kabul.

ISIS-K responded with suicide bombings in Kabul and attempted to liberate its captives from the relevant prison complex of the city.

TTP was founded by Baitullah Mehsud in Pakistan in 2007. He was a charismatic figure, a former Mujahideen, and close to the Afghan Taliban as well.

It is easy to berate TTP now but I shall remind you that the 'political will and consensus' to challenge TTP did not build overnight in Pakistan. There is no shortage of Educated Mullah in Pakistan, let alone others. I recall critics of military operation in Lal Masjid in Islamabad in higher education institutes of the country; nevermind the excesses of Lal Masjid Mullahs in Islamabad.

It does not surprise me that Pakistani leaders scheduled talks with TTP on multiple occasions:

- to no avail (of-course).

TTP was creating problems for both USA and Pakistan in different ways. The way out for both was to cooperate with each other to soften TTP eventually.

1. Obama administration delivered a major blow to TTP by assassinating Baitullah Mehsud in 2009.

2. Obama administration declared TTP a terrorist organization in 2010:

Many in Pakistan do not see or understand a SNAKE until it bites them where it hurts. Much can happen in Pakistan in the name of Islam; even a murder can be justified in this way. This is the level of our societal morality.

India is - without any doubt - a SPOILER in the region.

India wants to forment discord between Pakistan and Afghanistan; between Muslims of the region; between Pakistan and as many countries as possible in fact. India wants to isolate Pakistan in international stage.

Recent example:

While China support Pakistan on many fronts, there is a limit to how much cover it can provide to Pakistan and help our country to steer forward. Pakistan needs to rebuild its relations with as many countries as possible in fact.

For all the noise against India on PDF and other platforms, I have some questions.

Why Pakistan even have diplomatic relations with India? Why Pakistan have not closed Indian diplomatic enclave in Islamabad? Why Pakistan is obliging Indian Sikh with Kartarpur Corridor?

Either WE de-recognize India or stop complaining. But there are consequences of adopting 'extreme political stances'.

1. India is a big country with a big army, nuclear weapons, and a significant Foreign representation of its own. They can have their way with IOK and much of the world does not gives a shit about it. China made some gains in LAC but it cannot push too far either.

Entire world have diplomatic relations with India and many countries are home to Indian diaspora as well.

Even Afghan Taliban are having talks with India which is fine. International norms should be same for all.

2. WE cannot change our neighbors.

Kashmir is the fundamental source of tensions between Pakistan and India. Military solution was attempted in IOK but it failed.

When China made its moves in LAC, there were articles upon articles of how India is toast in Kashmir.

Is it?

Political solution might be the only option.

Diplomacy will remain an important consideration - always.

- - -

Many in Pakistan have cultivated a black and white view of Afghanistan as well.

Afghan Taliban = Good/Savior/Anti-ISKP/Ertugrul

Others = Bad/Indian agents/Namak Haram/Kafir

Nevermind the excesses of Afghan Taliban including their ties to Al-Qaeda Network, TTP, and demand of Pakistan granting VISA-free entry to Afghans in Pakistan (news from Spin Boldak). Anything negative about Afghan Taliban must be propaganda?

Afghanistan is a land of great diversity much like Pakistan. Some support Afghan Taliban but others do not.

The Intra-Afghan Dialogue is the way forward for Afghanistan.

Afghan Taliban want to impose their rule over Afghanistan however?

Afghan Taliban had their shot in Afghanistan. They failed to improve Afghanistan and plunged the AfPak region into turmoil by shaking hands with the Al-Qaeda Network. How can people forget this aspect of history?

The ultimate truth is this = the 'strong' oppresses the 'weak' at every opportunity. Rest is noise.

- - - -

USA attempted to assassinate Hakimullah Mehsud multiple times, and succeeded in 2013.

Many in Pakistan are/were critics of American drone strikes as well. There had been an utter lack of consensus over how to fight terrorism in the region unfortunately.

It is true that TTP have found refuge in Afghanistan. Nobody in Afghanistan have attempted to stop TTP from slipping into Afghanistan from Pakistan to my knowledge; Afghan Taliban have not taken its chances with TTP either. There is more to this story in fact.

There must be a reason as to why Pakistani establishment declared Afghan Taliban and TTP as two sides of the same coin in a parliamentary session (no media coverage of it).

Why do WE expect miracles from ANA? They cannot fight TTP, ISKP, and Afghan Taliban at the same time.

- - -

So many in the region want to give another shot to Afghan Taliban?

Fair enough.

But [ if ] Afghan Taliban flop in their 2nd term as well then what should be done about them and their supporters? This should be decided as well.

This circus must not continue indefinitely, or our region will not have a future TBH.

Sir you did not cover the evolution of TTP, TTP is no longer the TTP of 2007-2011 but has evolved fully into a proxy controlled by outside. Their alliance with Daesh and their flag is a proof of that. The current leader of ISKP Abdul Wali alias Umer Khalid Khurasani belongs to Mohmand and is most trusted guy of RAW and NDS. Just today Daesh carried on an attack on Afghan Taliban in Kundus.

TTP and Daesh ( Mohmand TTP) are the same as they have united, Afghan Taliban and us have a common enemy.

The change in tactics and the drastic change in the nature of their targets is further proof of that.

Screenshot_20210813-041651.jpg

Where were you when the US Invasion of Afghanistan started?? Probably cheerleading the US??

Now that the Taliban have come, you and others like you care about the civilians??

Aren't you the same guy who in another thread wanted to kick out Afghan refugees?? Aren't they human too? :D
i was neutral back then . in fact i was not expecting USA will invade afgh. taliban have came and we both will see how your cheerleading to taliban will effect pakistan . refugees should be send back to home but your great taliban rule will make it more worse now . wait for few million more comming .

i was neutral back then . in fact i was not expecting USA will invade afgh. taliban have came and we both will see how your cheerleading to taliban will effect pakistan . refugees should be send back to home but your great taliban rule will make it more worse now . wait for few million more comming .

We'll see who'll eat their words. :D

Like someone else mentioned in this thread, the only problem you have with the Taliban is because of their religion. If they were clean shaven, you would be cheering them on like the rest of us too. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom