What's new

Taliban sign oil production deal with China

Haha, imagine using explicitly northern insults whilst claims to hail from Kendal.. You are more Yorkshire than Scot, I’d expect to hear the words daft bugger or twany, not Glaikit which is a Gaelic insult.

You sure are a confused person, are you having an identity crisis?
seems like you are too narrow minded to comprehend. I already gave you the place, if you have any knowledge, you would know better.

you are too young or too stupid. your choice.

lets leave it here, we are going on and on off topic, which serves no purpose.

seems like you are too narrow minded to comprehend. I already gave you the place, if you have any knowledge, you would know better.

you are too young or too stupid. your choice.

lets leave it here, we are going on and on off topic, which serves no purpose.
Actually you are ignorant about the town you have mentioned- Kendal is home to the famous Kendal mint cake Company- it’s on the border with Carlisle - the last English town before Scotland.

Sure they may call a roll a bam or a buttery, but the insults you have used are purely Gaelic insults don’t try to pull the will over the eyes of someone who has lived in Scotland “ St.Andrews” for 4 years. That flannel doesn’t work with me.

But nice try, try harder next time. 😂.

Actually you are ignorant about the town you have mentioned- Kendal is home to the famous Kendal mint cake Company- it’s on the border with Carlisle - the last English town before Scotland.

Sure they may call a roll a bam or a buttery, but the insults you have used are purely Gaelic insults don’t try to pull the will over the eyes of someone who has lived in Scotland “ St.Andrews” for 4 years. That flannel doesn’t work with me.

But nice try, try harder next time. 😂.
finally you caught me red handed, you are right.

Hahahah, Afghanistan is landlocked 😂

Afghanistan has about as much potential as flogging a dead racehorse 🤣.
Despite all the massive disadvantages their GDP per capita is half of Pakistan's. I'd reckon they'll surpass Pakistan in a decade. Just like Bangers did in the previous decade.

Despite all the massive disadvantages their GDP per capita is half of Pakistan's. I'd reckon they'll surpass Pakistan in a decade. Just like Bangers did in the previous decade.
If that happens I’ll eat my hat. The pet project that is called the IEA won’t survive without massive cash injections.

As for Pakistan, Pak is too big and strategically important to fail. It will get bailed out, but “with conditions?”.

It’s actually “Lavvy heid” if your going to try and insult someone, learn to spell the word correctly, yeah.

Twat 😂
have you noticed how these here ultra-muslamics display Pakistan flag as their location yet their IP addys are always in the US, UK, Canada, Aus, EU

have you noticed how these here ultra-muslamics display Pakistan flag as their location yet their IP addys are always in the US, UK, Canada, Aus, EU
It’s always the case. I call it the “brother Barry” paradox 😂

if you are referring to bengalis they are no better off than Pakistanis. just because hamid mir or moron e ahzam says something it does not become Gospel.

If I was to post orya maqbool jan research about the female exploitation/export and other dire goings on, some muslamic brotherhood mod will ban me half-way thru the convo, therefore I try to avoid it

no haha, seriously fat prince of saudia and the emperor of China both are refusing to fix things except to keep it from dying and by helping with defense. all other promises of massive investment are on hold. only help they will give for now is bare minimum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom