What's new

Taliban militants behead 2 Pakistani soldiers

Cheng,

a random bharti on PDF wants to now be your cheer-leader... :laugh:

i'll be sure to hit up the department store and send you guys a nice pair of long, pink socks and a skin-tight skirt. I just hope he'll be able to walk with you up that long upwards slanting hill

:rofl:

Well... it clearly wasn't successful if they let people get away, kill 12 soldiers and at the same time take two soldiers with them.

Seems like a disaster from start to finish, poorly planned, poorly executed and little/no attempt at getting the soldiers back.

But ofcourse, they always has to be some spin on the story. What's the damn targets name if he was such a big fish that deserved 12 soldiers dead for him?

They won't release it cos im guessing they don't know themselves.

Cheng,

a random bharti on PDF wants to now be your cheer-leader... :laugh:

i'll be sure to hit up the department store and send you guys a nice pair of long, pink socks and a skin-tight skirt. I just hope he'll be able to walk with you up that long upwards slanting hill

:rofl:

Abu - you sure are getting lot of wild idea's from the talibani camaraderie between guys .. hopefully you are not influenced! Avoid pigeons if you can - the whole idea is gross ! :no:

Anyways have been long enough on this forum to know which post to give a damn about..your avtar ..apt for the moment.

Well... it clearly wasn't successful if they let people get away, kill 12 soldiers and at the same time take two soldiers with them.

Seems like a disaster from start to finish, poorly planned, poorly executed and little/no attempt at getting the soldiers back.

But ofcourse, they always has to be some spin on the story. What's the damn targets name if he was such a big fish that deserved 12 soldiers dead for him?

They won't release it cos im guessing they don't know themselves.

The spin on the story was put by the Washington post article in which they removed the reference to the killing of the talib commander and several of his colleagues during the raid

If these rats don’t stop anti-state activities then that day is not far when they will be carpet bombed day in day out, you can be rest assured of this

Without meaning disrespect, I believe Pakistani actions have been hamstrung because too many people talk in very different voices. Where is Imran Khan on all this? I believe that it is extremely important that the Pakistani army sends a message out that it will not tolerate these types of actions. The message needs to be sent in a manner that any scumbag contemplating any such action worries about the consequences that will entail. That can happen only when the army itself works out what they really want to do in the WoT. For a nation & people who pride themselves on their manliness, too many Pakistanis whine about the prospect of having to deal with a real enemy that is attacking the Pakistani state, instead preferring to focus it on a supposed enemy who is almost certainly not an immediate threat. Those who behead & mutilate soldiers cannot be put on the same pedestal as those who return your soldier's bodies with dignity, sometimes writing letters of commendation for their bravery.

One of the best posts i've read in a while.
Thank you for your piece of mind.

R.I.P. to the fallen ones.

So a failed operation resulted in soldiers being captured and ultimately killed?

well, what did everyone expect to happen, the TTP to feed the captured soldiers biryani and mangoes who were minutes ago on a mission to kill them?

Some people are shocked at just about anything in this world.

Wow i was used to the taliban appologists making excuses for killing Americans i never thought i would see any one with a pakistani flag making excuses for them executing Pakistani's

Sorry for sounding like a dick, but how do these soldiers manage to get themselves captured?:undecided: I mean its not like the Taliban scums are going to let them go scot free? Have the taliban ever released any captured soldiers? Why not go down fighting and kill a few of these terrorists.

Taliban beheads 13 Pakistani soldiers
Taliban beheads 13 Pakistani soldiers
Imran Khan and all other Taliban apologists must now come out of their cocoon and see what these murderous brutes are capable of. High time that they leave this policy of appeasing the "Good Taliban" & pin the blame of instability on the WoT and instead make a strategy of a full-fledged assault on NW.

Back
Top Bottom