What's new

Taliban militants behead 2 Pakistani soldiers

The army retaliated with helicopter gunships, which pounded suspected militant hideouts and also hit three houses and a mosque in the town, said intelligence officials. Three civilians were killed and 20 were wounded in the helicopter attacks, they said.

Taliban militants behead 2 Pakistani soldiers, hang their heads from poles in northwest - The Washington Post

Why does Pakistan use heli gunships to attack Taliban who are terrorists but also Pakistanis? India has till date never used artillerty and heli gunships in Kashmir.

Most likely ISI will find out who was behind it.

Then the perpetrators families will be taken hostage until the terrorists hand themselves in.

RIP to the fallen and my condolences to their families too. I hope Pakistan wins this WoT eventually.

RIP to the fallen. Were the soldiers local? Different tribe? Seems to make no sense really.

Just how many different Talibans and independant factions are fighting out there? There seems to be no end in sight to the conflict.

Bl[i]tZ;2908884 said:
Taliban militants behead 2 Pakistani soldiers, hang their heads from poles in northwest - The Washington Post

Why does Pakistan use heli gunships to attack Taliban who are terrorists but also Pakistanis? India has till date never used artillerty and heli gunships in Kashmir.

Probably cos Taliban attacks in huge numbers and their fighters tend to be well-armed.

Most likely ISI will find out who was behind it.

Then the perpetrators families will be taken hostage until the terrorists hand themselves in.

Wow. What justice. israeli jews do that to Palestinians. The family is innocent, only culprits should be targeted, not civilians, mosques or families of terrorist. Cause terrorist also will use the same excuse to target our families.. Which is wrong.

Wow. What justice. israeli jews do that to Palestinians. The family is innocent, only culprits should be targeted, not civilians, mosques or families of terrorist. Cause terrorist also will use the same excuse to target our families.. Which is wrong.

I'm not in charge of the ISI, but it is an intelligence agency. They do their job, and they do it pretty well. Take it up with them.

I'm not in charge of the ISI, but it is an intelligence agency. They do their job, and they do it pretty well. Take it up with them.

Disagree on the pretty well part.. Look at the crime rate, terrorism, etc etc in our country and the indian/american infilteration..

Anyways, hope for betterment

Without meaning disrespect, I believe Pakistani actions have been hamstrung because too many people talk in very different voices. Where is Imran Khan on all this? I believe that it is extremely important that the Pakistani army sends a message out that it will not tolerate these types of actions. The message needs to be sent in a manner that any scumbag contemplating any such action worries about the consequences that will entail. That can happen only when the army itself works out what they really want to do in the WoT. For a nation & people who pride themselves on their manliness, too many Pakistanis whine about the prospect of having to deal with a real enemy that is attacking the Pakistani state, instead preferring to focus it on a supposed enemy who is almost certainly not an immediate threat. Those who behead & mutilate soldiers cannot be put on the same pedestal as those who return your soldier's bodies with dignity, sometimes writing letters of commendation for their bravery.

RIP to the soldiers, I've been overwhelmed by casualties being brought in from Miranshah, seems like shyte has really hit the fan there. Well, that much for the proponents for talks with Taliban, this is the only place in Pakistan where we have a standing peace accord with them and the fruits of that 'Peace' are here for your voyeur. I lobbied hard for us to carry the momentum in 2010 and get NWA out of the way, since we were on a roll, but our mighty politicians raised hue and cry over the 'Bloodshed of Muslim Brothers' and dismissed the idea as being open provocation against a standing peace accord. Well, 2 years on, NWA is the new bastion of the TTP, and the peace accord has been reduced to toilet paper.

RIP Soldiers, you deserved better. Those who wronged you will be made to pay dearly for their barbarianism.

disgusting news...
Hunt them ASAP...RIP to the soldiers...
Off topic: I found many pakistanis supporting taliban in this forum... But how are they supporting them, when they are killing their own soldiers :tdown:

Dont you heard of Good Taliban and Bad Taliban???

@ Topic: Many years ago I saw a video, Taliban beheading a russian soldier. It was really disturbing. The executioner was cutting the neck like my local Kasai cuts Goat's..

I had many sleepless nights.

These Religious criminals are still living in medieval age. This torturous death was invented by Mongols (Pre Islamic period) to put fear in enemy mind. Brutal murder, rape are the tool of this religious idiots.. .

its a myth.. take a look around pakistan and think again.. is the agency responsible for security of pak really doing its job?

Disagree on the pretty well part.. Look at the crime rate, terrorism, etc etc in our country and the indian/american infilteration..

Anyways, hope for betterment

Try to avoid this front for the time being. You can amuse somewhere else!!!

Pakistan isn't negotiating with the Taliban though, Afghanistan is. And the Taliban have been able to strike in the heart of Kabul all the time, whereas 95-99% of the Taliban attacks in Pakistan are confined in the FATA/KPK. So it is not fair to compare the Afghan situation with that of Pakistan.

That's because we are in the middle of the fire and you are in the side; and your post shows you don't care what ever happens in the land of Pashtuns as long as they aren't coming to Lahore? for us a blast in Marja (Helmand) and Kabul are the same as long as our innocent Afghans are dieing no matter what ethnicity/religion they belongs to!

Back
Top Bottom