What's new

Taliban dogs beaten by FC and locals

This was the these bastard terrorists use to beat our boys. Our boys & locals are very angry they are not going to leave these rented terrorists, these bastards will pay for harming & plotting against Pakistan.

Our Army had suffered a lot in corrupt Gen. Kayanis time & we had lost many tanks to his ignorance & corrupt thoughts, today Gen. Raheel is doing the right thing.

I Enjoy watching it over and over again. Nice to see these scums getting lashed.

I have had that privilege... they scream like pu###s

@Jungibaaz you expect them to be tough... with all tht fake jihad shit and their shahadat certificates... yet the reality is quiet the opposite... fags..

bade lucky ho yaar ... tum bhi ja ker 2-4 ghussay tikka dete :P

These scums deserve no quarter, they are the filth that needs to be rid of. Felt no sympathy what soever for these scums, extract intelligence and put sulphur and burn them. Don't even want their bodies buried in Pakistan.

I am glad Taliban getting beaten up.

Did the Army broke the protocol for allowing locals to beat them?????

Good to see that happen but sure that's the reaction , after what FC & these FATA citizens been through by TTp?
But this won't bring any good to the genrl public in Pakistan cause the propaganda machinery of TTp will bring that as the attorcties committed by PAKARMMED FORCES .

You dont have to... we know who they are and so do these FC guys..

well if they are taliban then its fine but still no
Thank u for ur fuc**** advice.We know very well who they r.Now get lost

Why are u being such a fkin knob. It is a very genuine question. You say we know. But you dont know for sure. Would you swear in your mum's life they are taliban. I am as against taliban and salafists ad you can get but also believe in due process and saving the beatings for behind closed doors. And keep locals away and beat them in cell if required.
I am just agaunst people using grudges to get innocent beaten. We already have previous on this using blasphemy laws against non muslim pakistani people that other Muslims use to get personal revenge. Lets not ge to pumped up and start public lynching everyone as tht wont solve anything.

@angelandsoul These talibans were captured from those areas which were evacuated by the innocent locals.Furthermore,u can expect such a reaction by FC and locals cuz these talibs had made their lives hell on earth.These talibs must have been captured during clearing ops.

I agree 100% if they are taliban. But would still prefer the fc kept locals away.worst ways one of locals could kill them before they have chance to question them in cell. And I am not against torture of taliban dogs as long as its not mutilation. ...

Talibitches Being Beaten nd crying as girls :(( Hope their Mommy listens to these cries . They Should be treated properly iron rods up their AHole , balls crushed with nut cracker thats what the deserve =)) ................
Pak Army Should open these babies for talibitches A.K.A Heavens for talibitches

Back
Top Bottom