What's new

Taliban dogs beaten by FC and locals

are you sure? I dont do martial arts but bodybuilding and fitness sports. I never was really hurt until two years ago when i did fall while snowboarding and my arm bone cracked. ait was not really broken but i did scream and cry. Simply because i did not expect it. Had to wear a few weeks a bandage...doing martial arts does not help you in such "events". If random people would attack me like that and i could not defend myself and not know whats going on i would not stay calm.
Tu Marde Momin jo nahi ho...

@DESERT FIGHTER is it possible to join FC or some other paramilitary organization in Pakistan as a part time reservist ?

Lol@their crying.

To be honest whips are not good enough. It's time to go medieval on these savages and bring out the rack.

ajEeD.jpg

The pigs ain't feeling a thing they're just fake screaming... like a wh0re does to give her elderly clients false self confidence that they're so big it hurts her so they wouldn't feel embarrassed.:stop:

I dont know...here in europe you usually dont see things like this. I felt bad for them. Dont go on their level.

The famous german philosopher Nietzsche once said:

"If you stare into the darkness, the darkness stares right back into you"

When was the last time Western Europe faced an active insurgency killing tens of thousands, including massacres of school kids? I agree violence is not the answer in itself, we have to keep our standards above others, but don't go comparing Europe to Pakistan.

Tu Marde Momin jo nahi ho...

@DESERT FIGHTER is it possible to join FC or some other paramilitary organization in Pakistan as a part time reservist ?

Nope.. but you can join the Mujahid battalion- reservists.... but you will have to serve for a limited period of time annually..

I have had that privilege... they scream like pu###s

@Jungibaaz you expect them to be tough... with all tht fake jihad shit and their shahadat certificates... yet the reality is quiet the opposite... fags..
Sir G, agar chance mila once again....deliver some powerful hooks on jaws and ribs with some lovely words like "from PDF with Love"...!!!

Nope.. but you can join the Mujahid battalion- reservists.... but you will have to serve for a limited period of time annually..
Is this battalion part of the Pak Army ? Where can I get more details ?

Should've been executed.
Maybe an old one where some were caught in burqa trying to escape

how do we know they are taliban where did they arrest them ?

Dont want innocents getting beaten up...
Your innocent question needs a response

There are many ways to tell if they are taliban

1. We capture them after a fire fight
2. We capture them at check posts while trying to escape in burqas
3. We capture them via locals who identify them for being the ones sho beheaded the locals

In most cases thats how we "know" these are taliban
if you got better sugestions then do share and if you think our 3 reasons above maybe wrong then do advise

Back
Top Bottom