What's new

Taliban Commander Accidentally Kills Himself Making A Bomb

^^^^^
I was surprised mehru was so bloody-minded.

Now that is a personal attack.
Mr. I was talking about taliban, not their families. Besides their family members were wounded, not killed.
If you have sympathies for their families then first tell your Govt to review their drone attack policy which kill taliban along with their family members.
I am surprised that you picked me out only when many pdf members said the same thing.

Last edited:
I cant understand how some one could be dumb enough to try and make bombs in his own home with his family about.

This is ok as long as these terrorists stay away from public places. They can go to hell on their own without unwilling passengers.

^^^^^
I was surprised mehru was so bloody-minded.

You Sir are a troll in disguise
the way you innocently move the discussion away from your seemingly innocent one liners is annoying

I have seen it before(in other threads ) and I will see now that how this whole discussion will revolve around your comments about mehru

KHAR, Pakistan — A government official says a local Taliban commander and his aide died when a bomb they were constructing in the militant chief's home in northwestern Pakistan exploded.

Syed Ghafoor, a local official, says Thursday's blast in the Bajur tribal region also wounded several members of commander Irshad Khan's family.

He says Khan was behind several attacks on troops in the region and had contacts with top Taliban leaders in nearby North and South Waziristan.

The military has twice declared victory in Bajur against Taliban and al-Qaida fighters over the past 18 months, but militant attacks have continued in the area.

Taliban Commander Accidentally Kills Himself Making A Bomb

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Apney Bomb sey khud hi mar gya.... :rofl:

i'm PRAYING FOR MORE ACCIDENTS like this.
Better here than in some Market, Masjid or Mazaar.

Now that is a personal attack.
Mr. I was talking about taliban, not their families. Besides their family members were wounded, not killed.
If you have sympathies for their families then first tell your Govt to review their drone attack policy which kill taliban along with their family members.
I am surprised that you picked me out only when many pdf members said the same thing.

Leave that sick guy aside, guys like him dont see there own selves but they love to yap about everyone else

So will this apply as Janat for him? according to the Taliban he probably is a shaheed because his 'Intentions' were good

I got the video of Incident

suicide_bombing.gif

:lol: :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom