What's new

Taliban Commander Accidentally Kills Himself Making A Bomb

T-Faz

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
KHAR, Pakistan — A government official says a local Taliban commander and his aide died when a bomb they were constructing in the militant chief's home in northwestern Pakistan exploded.

Syed Ghafoor, a local official, says Thursday's blast in the Bajur tribal region also wounded several members of commander Irshad Khan's family.

He says Khan was behind several attacks on troops in the region and had contacts with top Taliban leaders in nearby North and South Waziristan.

The military has twice declared victory in Bajur against Taliban and al-Qaida fighters over the past 18 months, but militant attacks have continued in the area.

Taliban Commander Accidentally Kills Himself Making A Bomb

Well, Wish if that bomb was a Collective effort, many talibans would have died

Good ..hope more like him try to make bombs and get the same fate as him :smitten:

I wish them more failed bombs.
On the flip side..these dumbos cannot make an IED and US accuses them of accquiring nuke material..what a hardcore illusion.

I wish them more failed bombs.
On the flip side..these dumbos cannot make an IED and US accuses them of accquiring nuke material..what a hardcore illusion.

quiet the contrary they are making very sophisticated IEDs that are now hard to locate with conventional methods thats why a lot of bomb disposal experts have lost their lives in Afghanistan.

I am not sure if you recall a program on the TV where there was a comprehensive and in depth guide of making bombs and extreme precautions to take.

this mishap can happen to highly trained regular soldiers too.

the only bad outcome in this incident is that there were not many terrorists killed in this

check this video out what happend in Afghanistan. it might have been the same here

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the video of Incident

suicide_bombing.gif

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
So does that count as "Jihad" ? Or did he screw up and miss his chance.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom