What's new

Taliban bodies are 'returned to Pak Tribal Area for burial'

malanga our ISI also trained ur afghani girls to be so loose and easy to get for Pakistani boys......

BTW why your girls are crossing over to this side of border and shedding their clothes. To name a few veena malik, meera etc etc

Hey no personal attack on woman of any country learn to talk in a civil manner.

US Trained them search on youtube MunafiQa.
As for my age .enough to fCuk a geelam Jam as hard as that she can born a baby in 5 6 months 4 u.

US trained them? the news says they belong to Pakistan and were Pakistani nationals so does it means US trained in Pakistan? doesn't makes sense! and surely defines your age as well!

And about gelam jam; they were dostom's 'men' all hungry for some white a$$ I am sure you can serve them.

Hey no personal attack on woman of any country learn to talk in a civil manner.

They first needs to be civil, when their argument ends they start abusing and personal attacks.

But they are already defeated in Afghanistan as you guys say and are leaving. And Your strategic assets , the good taliban rule the country (except Kabul that is).. Then it leads to the fact that its them only who are sending TTP and BLA to attack Pakistan.. Hmm.. Interesting...

But according to you they are mighty and strong US and NATO forces and would maintain presence in Afghanistan for long time to come. So where are the mighty NATO forces in Kunar province? :)

But according to you they are might and strong US and NATO forces and would maintain presence in Afghanistan for long time to come. So where are the mighty NATO in Kunar province? :)

Take your pick mate.. Does NATO control the whole of Afghanistan or only Kabul? Becasue if its the 1st, then Pakistan has already lost and if its the 2nd, then your strategic assets are blowing up your civilians and military men. What was that about snakes in the backyard again?

Take your pick mate.. Does NATO control the whole of Afghanistan or only Kabul? Becasue if its the 1st, then Pakistan has already lost and if its the 2nd, then your strategic assets are blowing up your civilians and military men. What was that about snakes in the backyard again?

Why should I take my pick. I am just asking you a question according to what you guys say on every other thread just like you were asking a few questions according to what Pakistanis post on this forum.

So why aren't mighty NATO taking action against these terrorists even when they the Tabliban are losing this war(according to you guys) and ANA is turning into a modest strong force(according to you guys) is there to help them?

What was that about snakes in the backyard again?

Ask Sher Malang about it. He is the Afghan here. :)

b/w which country girls are not finding any male to marry to come after our men...i hope u r not forgetting sania bhabi...;)

One word for you (actually 2) ...Dina Wadia

Why should I take my pick. I am just asking you a question according to what you guys say on every other thread just like you were asking a few questions according to what Pakistanis post on this forum.

LOL.. Busted.. ;)

So why aren't mighty NATO taking action against these terrorists even when they the Tabliban are losing this war(according to you guys) and ANA is turning into a modest strong force(according to you guys) is there to help them?

And why would they.. There is nothing more poetic and fulfilling to see someone (Pakistan in this case), getting a taste of their own medicin

US trained them? the news says they belong to Pakistan and were Pakistani nationals so does it means US trained in Pakistan? doesn't makes sense! and surely defines your age as well!

And about gelam jam; they were dostom's 'men' all hungry for some white a$$ I am sure you can serve them.

They first needs to be civil, when their argument ends they start abusing and personal attacks.

US Trained them means it was US who creat and trained them.and still doing it through drones.
About doustam i wish i could see that BC who killed many pukhtuns.
And serving white a$$ to him rite now i m in PAK n u r there so u kindly keep entertain him.else he will kill yr other country men.
Hayee woh din bare ajeeb the ..
Jab geelam jam hayat abad main muqeem the..wah wah wah
Main shair b ban gaya

One word for you (actually 2) ...Dina Wadia

LOL.. Busted.. ;)

And why would they.. There is nothing more poetic and fulfilling to see someone (Pakistan in this case), getting a taste of their own medicin

Reena roy ,not to forget....

The report clearly says that the bodies were badly charred and not Identifyable..
Yet they were sent to Pakistan?
Ia m surprised....

LOL.. Busted.. ;)

Lol- Failed. ;)

Same goes to US too. Getting taste of it's own medicine. US getting spanked at the hands of former Mujahideen. :)

By the way good that you accepted that NATO and US are protecting and harboring terrorists. Few Indians accept this fact.

Lol- Failed. ;)

Same goes to US too. Getting taste of it's own medicine. US getting spanked at the hands of former Mujahideen. :)

By the way good that you accepted that NATO and US are protecting and harboring terrorists. Few Indians accept this fact.
Spanked? These morons can only attack hotels and such, and then not even efectively. Our troops are safer in AF, here they have a higher chance of dying in a car-crash.

Back
Top Bottom