What's new

Taliban bodies are 'returned to Pak Tribal Area for burial'

But Pakistani deaths have gone up.. so what means more to you, less attacks or less Pakistani deaths.. ?

If terrorists won't be harbored and protected by US the casualties would have decreased just like attacks in major cities. Now the most casualties are from the areas near to Afghan border. After all Fazlullah and other terrorist groups are enjoying American hospitality.

If terrorists won't be harbored and protected by US the casualties would have decreased just like attacks in major cities. Now the most casualties are from the areas near to Afghan border. After all Fazlullah and other terrorist groups are enjoying American hospitality.

So deaths in border region have low value to you than deaths in big cities.. Kind of a pathetic mentality in my view...

So deaths in border region have low value to you than deaths in big cities.. Kind of a pathetic mentality in my view...

Did I say that? In that manner I can also say that death in Maoist corridor has less value than someone's death in Mumbai or Dehli.

You shouldn't put words in someone's mouth.

Did I say that? In that manner I can also say that death in Maoist corridor has less value than someone's death in Mumbai or Dehli.

You shouldn't put words in someone's mouth.

I am sorry if I misunderstood you .. But in your post you seem to take consolation in the fact that attacks are only in border towns and not in big cities.. Which makes me believe that you think people dying in border towns as ok as long as they dont die in lahore or islamabad..

and dont go off topic. You can make comments about the red corridor and maoists in the India insurgency thread.

Wonderful post for an infraction, so you get an infraction for your miserable troll post.

Thank you Sir.

Let me walk on egg shells and word it differently.

Very good move by Pakistan to accept the dead bodies of pakistanis killed in cross border action in a neighboring country. This is an effort by Pakistani state to educate their people on the prevalence of such practices in a section of militant Pakistanis and the dangers involved. This will help enlighten the very very small % of Pakistanis (probably .001%) who believe Pakistanis do not go into neigboring countries to carry out armed non state actions.

We in the neighborhood whole heartedly welcome this initiative.

I am sorry if I misunderstood you .. But in your post you seem to take consolation in the fact that attacks are only in border towns and not in big cities.. Which makes me believe that you think people dying in border towns as ok as long as they dont die in lahore or islamabad..

and dont go off topic. You can make comments about the red corridor and maoists in the India insurgency thread.

Nobody says or believe like that. Every casualty is important for us. Every Pakistani whatever sect or ethnicity it belongs to. I was just mentioning a fact that many people try to ignore here.

And red corridor thing wasn't that off topic. I just mentioned it as an example.

Thank you Sir.

Let me walk on egg shells and word it differently.

Very good move by Pakistan to accept the dead bodies of pakistanis killed in cross border action in a neighboring country. This is an effort by Pakistani state to educate their people on the prevalence of such practices in a section of militant Pakistanis and the dangers involved. This will help enlighten the very very small % of Pakistanis (probably .001%) who believe Pakistanis do not go into neigboring countries to carry out armed non state actions.

It seems someone like you only drafted the July 3 "apology" statement of Clinton ;)

Very good move by Pakistan to accept the dead bodies of pakistanis killed in cross border action in a neighboring country.

Before you get another infraction and kicked out for few days out of this forum. How do you know they were Pakistanis? As the news says.

They said the bodies were badly charred and barely identifiable.

This is an effort by Pakistani state to educate their people on the prevalence of such practices in a section of militant Pakistanis and the dangers involved.
Bhartis !:disagree:
Indirectly you have showed your supports to militants . using name of Pakistan is just a way of hiding indian love for terrorism by indoZ. :pop:

Bhartis !:disagree:
Indirectly you have showed your supports to militants . using name of Pakistan is just a way of hiding indian love for terrorism by indoZ. :pop:

We will be glad to recieve bodies of terrorist (of Indian Origin) from Pakistan & we both know thats not gonna happen in next 100 years. Oh yes again "We in the neighborhood whole heartedly welcome your initiative" as promised by my brother fateh71, I guess you will get many of them on timely basis , Kasab is already in waiting list :enjoy:

Phone ,internet, email ,skype etc are some modern communication methods

Really , kiddo ? :azn:

Thanks for enlightening us but who's providing such extensive Internet services to stone-age people in Federally Administered Tribal Areas or Afghanistan ? You ? :rofl:

We also accept millions of Afghans moving into and outside of Pakistan. That's a porous Pak-Afghan border for you.

:lol: now you are just being stupid. comparing refugees to accepting bodies for burial

Back
Top Bottom