What's new

TALIBAN--AMERICAN AND CHINA

whatever may be the aliance but the victim will be Afghanistan and its people as always.
Afghanistan at present and in the past too suffers because of pakistan aspirations in the region.

wait, did i just read alliance between America and taliban against China?

wow:rofl:

And who is Pakistan to decide what's good for the Afghans?

India has no right to criticize Pak-Afghan relations & agreements, where India has a dark history in sabotage any relation with Pakistan, I don't want to be off topic but while you touched i want to say that main pain India feels from negligence by both Afghan & Pakistan authorities and sometime US too in Afghan policy.

It is an act of a sane man to read the thread before commenting. I pointed out earlier, taliban will NOT attack China rather just a buffer used by the U.S. against China in Afghanistan.

It is an act of a sane man to read the thread before commenting. I pointed out earlier, taliban will NOT attack China rather just a buffer used by the U.S. against China in Afghanistan.

Not possible because Chinese are already in afghanistan involved in mining and other business. Chinese troops wouldnt set foot in Afghanistan as that is the last thing china wants!

America can use taliban again as they made them earlier...There is a possibility but in order to do that, they will need to brain wash their people.

It is very hard to deliver this to the public by ANY means because the common American man will think, talibs were bad people but now they are good because we want to use them against China....

Hardliners will enjoy this though...

Not possible because Chinese are already in afghanistan involved in mining and other business. Chinese troops wouldnt set foot in Afghanistan as that is the last thing china wants!

Troops are not the only thing to talk about. There are many other things---Let us assume that there is no Chinese in Afghanistan, no trade--nothing..But the anti Chinese element in Afghanistan will still haunt China...

Make your borders safe, some say that...

But I don't think that this will happen...

However, it is better to discuss the impossibles---

Will Pakistan help China or side with the U.S?

What do you guys think about an alliance between America and taliban against China? Talibans will not go to China, obviously rather the U.S. will just create a buffer zone in Afghanistan.

Is there any possibility?

The interests of the U.S. and Taliban converge?

What if it happens, just a wild imagination, where will Pakistan stand?

Geologically speaking, this doesn't make any sense. If at all, it will be more of a problem to Pakistan than it is for China. However, if there is a problem for Pakistan, then it is also a problem for China. I am sure China and Pakistan can defeat such a weak coalition. China can prevent America from invading North Korea, same can be done to prevent Talibans and America from invading Pakistan just to get to China. No need to worry yourself with it. China-Pakistan zindabad :cheers:

In my opinion, Pakistan SHOULD help China rather than the U.S. if this situation were ever to occur.

What do you guys think about an alliance between America and taliban against China? Talibans will not go to China, obviously rather the U.S. will just create a buffer zone in Afghanistan.

Is there any possibility?

The interests of the U.S. and Taliban converge?

What if it happens, just a wild imagination, where will Pakistan stand?

anything's possible, but an alliance of Taliban and US against China is very unlikely.

Taliban's goal is to take power in Afghanistan, China has never stood in the way. In fact, for the brief period when Taliban was in control of Afghanistan government, China and the Taliban had amicable relations and the two were doing good business.

But the American declared war on Taliban and they were bombed into hiding. So Americans are the obstacle that Taliban need to overcome if they ever want to regain control of Kabul.

Back
Top Bottom