What's new

Taking over Pakistan controlled Kashmir is war with China and Pakistan

Yes but what I meant was Pakistan's claims on Indian occupied Kashmir do not include Aksai and Shakgam or anything else China claims.
That is correct.

handed it over like good little slaves more like, but the Chinese paid well for it.
You Indiot, The Qing dynasty had never agreed with the British on the boundaries, you moronic idiot.

handed it over like good little slaves more like, but the Chinese paid well for it.
Clearly you Indiots have no sense of diplomacy and compromise.

next thing we know, you be offering your smelly azz to the Chinese to take, because it already belongs to them.. right ? :sarcastic:
No wonder why India is a pile of sh!t, because you Indiots have no concept of diplomacy but only being hit by a danda!

If Pakistan had any standing it would say to india that a muslim majority kashmir does not belong to india, if india wants a muslim majority state it should hand over amritsar, himachal and haryana which was partitioned away from lahore.

a serious Pak establishment would draw plans to take back these areas and start a debate.

But right now countering Azam Swati is high on agenda.

Arab wannabes. They have no knowledge about their ancestral homeland.
I blame the politicians for this, too much unmah chummah narrative being pushed.

There needs to be an emphasis on our indegenous civilisations, historical figures and culture, with less emphasis on the foreign empires that have nothing to do with us.

When you don't teach your own history and teach about others who are "muslim", you create mental slaves that serve others who view them as dirt because they believe in the naive Muslim bhai-bhai.

I blame the politicians for this, too much unmah chummah narrative being pushed.

There needs to be an emphasis on our indegenous civilisations, historical figures and culture, with less emphasis on the foreign empires that have nothing to do with us.

When you don't teach your own history and teach about others who are "muslim", you create mental slaves that serve others who view them as dirt because they believe in the naive Muslim bhai-bhai.
True we need a Nationalistic narrative.

They also claim Northern Areas of Pakistan which was never part of Kashmir. Not to mention territorial disputes with Nepal.

I'm not trying to turn this into India bashing thread but clearly some Indians have mental problems. I've seen a lot of them claiming the Japanese religion has roots in so-called "Hinduism" - a concept invented by the British.

They also claim areas of South East Asia as part of "Greater India" -a country that never existed. Not to mention much of Central Asia.

So yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they claim half of China to be part of Kashmir.
Indeed, the Indian fools already claim Tibet and Xinjiang that comprise more than 30% of Chinese landmass to be part of their delusional greater India.

I believe in the concept of the ummah, however it is sensible for Pakistanis to work and put their own nation in order as we are a very weak state.

I believe in the concept of the ummah, however it is sensible for Pakistanis to work and put their own nation in order as we are a very weak state.
By ummah chummah I didn't mean that there's no connection between Muslims in general, because it does exist even if somewhat faint.

But the point is at a national country-to-country level it does not exist, this is what people should understand. Everyone works towards their own interest first and foremost.

Either you work for your own interests and benefits, or someone uses your naivety to take advantage of you for their own use.

By ummah chummah I didn't mean that there's no connection between Muslims in general, because it does exist even if somewhat faint.

But the point is at a national country-to-country level it does not exist, this is what people should understand. Everyone works towards their own interest first and foremost.

Either you work for your own interests and benefits, or someone uses your naivety to take advantage of you for their own use.
I agree Pakistan should be our priority first and foremost not a far away distant land or conflict.

What Kashmir dispute? China & Pakistan sorted out their disputes. What is there to talk about? This is a dispute between India & China.

There are a few things, which should be kept in mind, in respect of the Kashmir Dispute:
1) According to the Pak-China boundary agreement, of 1963, the boundary between both the countries is not final, but provisional, subject to the resolution of the Pak-India Kashmir Dispute.
2) It is not correct that Pakistan handed over Shaksgam Valley to China. Pakistan had no administrative and physical jurisdiction over this desolate and inaccessible area, that handing over would be involved. Pakistan's claim over this area was paper-claim, based on the unilateral boundary lines, drawn by British officials. This paper-claim was settled, on paper, in favor of China. China reciprocated by giving a piece of land to Pakistan, where they had actual administrative jurisdiction and which also involved displacement of Chinese people, living there.
3) Fundamental difference, between India and Pakistan, in respect of boundary settlement, was that Pakistan, unlike India, accepted, at the start, that boundary lines, drawn unilaterally, by the British officials were not sacrosanct and final.
4) As for, whether Aksai Chin was part of erstwhile State of Jammu & Kashmir, or not, Pakistan, as far as I know, maintains a diplomatic silence. The fact of the case is that India's claim on Aksai Chin is highly dubious, without much basis.

There are a few things, which should be kept in mind, in respect of the Kashmir Dispute:
1) According to the Pak-China boundary agreement, of 1963, the boundary between both the countries is not final, but provisional, subject to the resolution of the Pak-India Kashmir Dispute.
2) It is not correct that Pakistan handed over Shaksgam Valley to China. Pakistan had no administrative and physical jurisdiction over this desolate and inaccessible area, that handing over would be involved. Pakistan's claim over this area was paper-claim, based on the unilateral boundary lines, drawn by British officials. This paper-claim was settled, on paper, in favor of China. China reciprocated by giving a piece of land to Pakistan, where they had actual administrative jurisdiction and which also involved displacement of Chinese people, living there.
3) Fundamental difference, between India and Pakistan, in respect of boundary settlement, was that Pakistan, unlike India, accepted, at the start, that boundary lines, drawn unilaterally, by the British officials were not sacrosanct and final.
4) As for, whether Aksai Chin was part of erstwhile State of Jammu & Kashmir, or not, Pakistan, as far as I know, maintains a diplomatic silence. The fact of the case is that India's claim on Aksai Chin is highly dubious, without much basis.

Thanks for clarification.

Indeed, the Indian fools already claim Tibet and Xinjiang that comprise more than 30% of Chinese landmass to be part of their delusional greater India.

A country that never existed in the history of the planet Earth.

Back
Top Bottom