What's new

Taking over Pakistan controlled Kashmir is war with China and Pakistan

Sir, sorry but disagree..worst and best thing Pak can do is nuke but you never know future, looking at Pak's last one decade economic and political state of affairs, pak might surrender its nukes in future for bankrupcy bailout..India will consider worst case scenaio before making any adventure, the risk will be calculated success might not be the outcome

This is just day-dreaming can't be taken serious? us handing over our life-line besides economy will only improve and same with poverty ridden India currently that has the largest poverty in the world..

We could technically start the offensive without miscalculation and open the front unilaterally but with a miscalculation it will give us excuses on the international arena to actully expand..

But the consensus here is that more extreme regimes will come in India who don't really think but fume hence the miscalculation will be more realistic they will take the bait and open the biggest war in scale..

The Indians assume numbers will help them and guess what it has never helped them even once and lost everytime they had numbers advantage.. Quality trumps quantity.. We need to be precise and ruthless to break india..

With RSS infested India we are most certainly on a collision course..

There has not been a Global Jihad or in that matter offensive Jihad for nearly 350 years now and will make strong come back in this war

Last edited:
Our awaam is a master of making such assumptions.
At that time our relationship with China was nothing like we have today plus india getting defeated like that from China is far different than getting defeated by Pakistan.
That's an irrelevant point, what is relevant though is that as Indians were losing territory and taking heavy losses, they were desperate to the point that Nehru begged Kennedy to join the conflict on India's behalf by deploying USAF to attack Chinese forces.

This was the perfect opportunity for Pakistan to take advantage of Indian military's precarious position. They failed to do so and it had more to do with obliging their masters in Washington than anything else...

Last edited:
This is just day-dreaming can't be taken serious with us handing over our life-line besides economy will only improve and same with poverty ridden India currently that has the largest poverty in the world..

We could technically start the offensive without miscalculation but with a miscalculation it will give us excuses on the international arena to actully expand..
Certainly you will do best you can to protect terriotory under your control and you must do it..i dont contest that possibility...my contention is, in future India might make an attempt to reclaim its lost land...but before doing so it will consider the prevailing conditions - global and Indian sub con..

by the way...Happy New Year guys...🙂

Certainly you will do best you can to protect terriotory under your control and you must do it..i dont contest that possibility...my contention is, in future India might make an attempt to reclaim its lost land...but before doing so it will consider the prevailing conditions - global and Indian sub con..

by the way...Happy New Year guys...🙂
India will most certainly attempt during 2050s.. This I am confident of... 100%

The real live-action Ghazi-Hind will take place... Some assumed it to be a fairytale but it will be an event that is real and will go into the records of human history

Pakistan and China will humiliate India again.

FNoCuywaUAE-d2K.jpg

This is also why I have been saying over and over again don't push away the Afghan war hounds..

We are not in a position to lose the Afghans until we use them for the sole propose they are created for...

The Indian front-line is gonna be one hell'va fun fight and you need dogs breed for it and honestly it will become a blockbuster war.. We have to descent upon them from every valley and corner like hungry leaches... If Ghazi-Hind turns into live-action we will not lose it is simply not in our destiny.. Not for 1 million times

The Afghans are to valuable for us for two reasons first stragetic depth and provide greatest cannon fodder anyone could ask for..

Last edited:
Pakistanis are too occupied by supporting the Palestinian cause and cheering for Azerbiajans victory over Armenia.
No Pakistani has time to support J&K
I cringe when I see them supporting Palestinians like their life depends on it. I feel genuine sympathy.

I cringe when I see them supporting Palestinians like their life depends on it. I feel genuine sympathy.
Same here I cringe when I see Pakistanis caring for the Palestinian. It is not our problem.

Although I am an Islamist, I'm also a Pakistani Nationalist as well.

We should worry about Pakistan first before worrying about others.

One thing we should keep in mimd, china will not gp to war with india for Pakistan. Especially when Pakistan establishment acts like a lil bi*** of US. Infact one day the indians and chinese may ally and allow india to take over AJK. Pakistan as usual will cry to the US and UN and nothing will happen.

One thing we should keep in mimd, china will not gp to war with india for Pakistan. Especially when Pakistan establishment acts like a lil bi*** of US. Infact one day the indians and chinese may ally and allow india to take over AJK. Pakistan as usual will cry to the US and UN and nothing will happen.
I agree with you, China will not go to war with India for Pakistan.

We Pakistanis need to stand on our two feet.

Honestly I never counted China in my calculations not even once china but forget Azad Kashmir we have to mount an offensive into India bro..

They can't advance into us due to terrain but we have to have the preparations to seize back areas like Delhi, Agra, All the way to many towns in Deccan that has historical relevance

Same here I cringe when I see Pakistanis caring for the Palestinian. It is not our problem.

Although I am an Islamist, I'm also a Pakistani Nationalist as well.

We should worry about Pakistan first before worrying about others.
This is the mindset everyone needs. Pakistan's interests should always come first, this doesn't mean you can't value your Islamic beliefs. After all it is an Islamic Republic.

Everyone is a nationalist in the current climate. Either you are also one - or you are being taken advantage of by one.

This is the mindset everyone needs. Pakistan's interests should always come first, this doesn't mean you can't value your Islamic beliefs. After all it is an Islamic Republic.

Everyone is a nationalist in the current climate. Either you are also one - or you are being taken advantage of by one.
Those are my sentiments. Thats why I agree with Musharraf's "Pakistan First!"

They can't advance into us due to terrain but we have to have the preparations to seize back areas like Delhi, Agra, All the way to many towns in Deccan that has historical relevance
Dude please stop. Pakistan can only dream of taking Delhi... We can barely manage our country at this point. We are bankrupt. Get out of your fantasy world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom