What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

Pakistani universities do not offer PhD; they all stop at the masters level.

I heard a rumor that a university in Karachi has launched a PhD program, but I think is in 'advanced painting materials'.

I am not kidding.

I don't agree because the PhD is only in some areas, but they offer.

Last edited:
Yeah I heard that but I was wondering if Pakistan was having its own launch pad

or even have a man in space.

Program has been underway since the last 7 years that I know of.

Gen Musharraf was ahead in announcing it.

staged around getting a launch and re-entry vehicle Goes as far as landing on the moon.

now SLV should be next goal build aleast 2 in each provinces in pakistan

Being a moderator we expect you to post some sensible posts so that we could learn from you. Posting baseless stuff just for the purpose of argument is of no worth. How have you come to a conclusion that AAD and PAD are upgraded Israeli systems? Atleast spare India on this issue..Indian efforts are Indigenous and if you dont agree...i'd expect you to provide a source.
Okay, firstly, instead of getting so emotional you should have, maybe, Googled the terms "AAD" and "PAD", clicked on one of the links (take your pick), pressed Ctrl+F and typed "Israel". Your question about "how I can think it is an upgraded Israeli tech" would be answered.

Obviously, your research will be selective. Therefore, this is the last time I will address you.
I do not believe this. It is just an excuse. No one in the world will deny the launch of a satellite for themselves. It helps them in 100 ways. Even if you are concentrating more on Missile developments, satellite is something a first part of it. Because To build a Ballistic missile one should first know how satellites are thrown. Reentry of the RV and making a rocket so compact is a very late stage, after understanding rockets.
Allow me to say this on behalf of, oh, around 170 Million people... What you "believe" or "perceive" about our needs is of less value to us than, say, a rusted penny. You can try and justify what you need, but please, stop trying to pretend that you know what our requirements are better than we do.
But your case is a bit different. You had M-11(MRBM) from the start. But what I really appreciate is the painting job, because putting it on a ballistic missile is seriously a different area of study and requires Phd level people to do that job and to fuel and launch it. I am not kidding.
You mean much in the same way as, say, the paint job on the LCA and the BrahMos is much appreciated by us.
well, we have many things to detect and can detect 100kg object 300,000kms from earth.
That is for detection.
Once again, research is key. The real-time detection capability of the PAD/AAD is different from the detecting ability of your "indigenous" spy satellites. Until a missile is well on its way, you wouldn't even know where to point your satellites' sensors. The detection range of the AAD/PAD is far more limited, hence, it is o absolutely no threat to China.
Coming to Iraqi and Iranian thing, well you need to revise your lessons.
I hate repeating myself, so please follow the instructions given to Mr. Hindutvadi above.
But we can destroy satellites it's just a political decision.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Pakistani universities do not offer PhD; they all stop at the masters level.

Who told you this non sense, better learn about pakistani university and then pass on such comments. better concentrate on the topic.

We understand..you lack the initiative. :lol:

Actually its more a question of wisdom than initiative. "I was first! I was first!" in this situation mirrors idiocy no? More like the Pakistani nuclear explosions. ;)

Our people need work and food not these fancy toys costing billions.
In my opinion Pakistan should spend all the relevant money into education and food security plus infrastructure.

In my opinion Pakistan should spend all the relevant money into education and food security plus infrastructure.

Logic,it would be difficult for any of us to disagree with you but honestly the blame is not to be put on Pakistan's military funding.

Yes we must divert more resources to education and food security but not at the cost of defence instead we need to save by paying our taxes, avoid tax evasion, bringing our assets back, avoid burdening national exchequer for personal interests.

why does pakistan needs ICBM when it is india centric?

hahahahaha yes but pakistani will hiit you from acroos the gobe not only but destroy forever well wishers like israel of india thats why and well wisher of israel too hope you all understand we need world free from israeli jews israel itself and americans and englishman forever they all are reasons of world's poverty and probleums

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom