What's new

Taimur Ali Khan Kareena Kapoor's Baby Named For Destroyer Of Delhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think hinduism is filth and jahil paganism . A hindu or christian might think that islam is the most horrendous piece of horse manure that can only produce terrorists . How would you feel then ? Have some respect for others' religious beliefs specially when they were your ancestors' beliefs too. Even islam teaches respect for other belief systems . But it seems ki tum sirf naam ke musalman ho.

Jahilat was rampant in the sub continent before the arrival of islam, it was steeped in superstition, idolatry etc

Some of the biggest social ills of our society in Pakistan are because we are yet to shake these cultural baggage

And you want us to use hindu names?

Kareena kapoor is punjabi . Since when have punjabis become natives of kabul

No they are known as Kabli. Mehra, Kapoors, Kakkar, Khanna they are Hindu from Kabul Which later got settled in now Pakistan and later shifted to India.

Those names didn't start with those people, its like saying you wouldn't have the names Muhammed or Ibrahim because prophets had them
I said personally I don't give those names. Especially the Rulers. That doesn't mean I am against those names. Those names are Persian/Urdu names. I prefer Arabic names.

A hindu or christian might think that islam is the most horrendous piece of horse manure that can only produce terrorists

Excuse me but don't you Hindus consider "Manure" of an animal sacred? LOL. The filthy thing is you ingest that shit too.

Stupido, I am talking about Indian muslims(pakistanis and bdeshisincluded) I n general most of whom are hindu converts

What are you talking about most of Bdeshis and Pakistanis are not converts. In terms of ancestry all Muslims at some point were converts (excluding the progeny of the Prophet (pbuh))

Jahilat was rampant in the sub continent before the arrival of islam, it was steeped in superstition, idolatry etc

Some of the biggest social ills of our society in Pakistan are because we are yet to shake these cultural baggage

And you want us to use hindu names?

Reading Vedas, writing scriptures was Jahalat?

Chopping a Goats head to save a PIA flight is sanity yeah ..

I got your point.

Understand the difference between Indian(subcontinental) and hindu names . Sikhs , budhists and jains all use indian names but for some reason muslims don't .
Muslims do what the fukin like.

Understand the difference between Indian(subcontinental) and hindu names . Sikhs , budhists and jains all use indian names but for some reason muslims don't .

But we dont like you very much!
Why would we use hindu names?

By the way Saif Ali Khan's name is borrowed from Mongol who were not even Muslims :P and captured Baghdad and brutalised the Arabs burnt everything Islamic, specially the Library.

By the way Saif Ali Khan's name is borrowed from Mongol who were not even Muslims :P and captured Baghdad and brutalised the Arabs burnt everything Islamic, specially the Library.

As a matter of fact , even Timur is a Mongolian name. It means "iron" in Mongolian.

Hindus are becoming more intolerant with every passing day.....Taimoor or Timur, a Turko-Mongol name meaning Iron, is very common name among Muslims Central Asia and South Asia. Arabs also have adopted this name.

Haha!

You ripped them apart :D .

The turks were basically subordinates of Mongols.

Timur actually wanted to be acknowledged a mongol, but they rejected his claim. :P

He then decided to take over turkey and invade everybody else.

Taimur is a not an Arabic name, but rather a name from the Turkish language, and its means an ‘iron’ or an extremely strong substance.

This is NOT a Quranic name, but Muslims can use it since it doesn't have a bad meaning.

Taymur is a Turkish, Arabic and Persian name for boys that means “iron”, “steel”.

Timur actually wanted to be acknowledged a mongol, but they rejected his claim. :P

He then decided to take over turkey and invade everybody else.

All central asia was mongol territory before muslims took it and gave islam to the mongols and turkic people

These then went onto crush millions of hindus

No and no.

:lol: lol . More than 80℅ of pakistanis and almost 100℅ bangladeshis are ex hindus
I am telling you again and again I was a born Muslim and so were my parents and so were my grandparents.... Why can't you get this through your thick Hindutva head.
Muslims of today have got nothing to do with your animalistic religion of Kamasutra and stuff, it feels so alien to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom