What's new

Taimur Ali Khan Kareena Kapoor's Baby Named For Destroyer Of Delhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was true for Punjab and Sindh, where Hindues were majorly 'baniyas' Khatri/Arora moneylenders as opposed to Muslims (and Sikhs) who mostly (not always though) belonged to farmer/agricultural/zamindar tribes.

Not sure about non-ashrafia Mohajirs though (from all over India).

It is interesting if we can find out if Jinnah was talking about the region that was to be Pakistan or all British India in general.

Pakistani Punjabis should name their children after Shekha and Jasrat Khan Khokhar who gave fierce resistance to Taimur-e-Lun(g)

Well, to be honest Hindues are showing bit off double standards here.

They name kids after other Central Asian invaders like Indra and claim descent from them as well, who attacked and killed many dasyus, the natives of the region and boasted about it in Vedas, but now Saif Ali Khan is facing double standards for doing the same? Why was Jawarhlal Nehru not bashed for naming his daughter after the Central Asian invader Indra?

Saada kutta, kutta
Towadda kutta Tommy?
:laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha:

And then history associated Ghazwa as a religious affair of killing Kafirs on the name of religion.

Ghazwa means those expeditions in which Prophet Muhammed Pbuh has took part.

Sareya means those expeditions in which his campanions took part during his life time.

Looks like you brushed up your wikipedia so that you could pretend, but its not good enough.

1. Timur was NOT Turco-Mongol by birth. He was Uzbek by birth. He was born near the city of Kesh in Uzbekistan. His father however was from Mongolia.
. :sick:

a) Uzbek are Turkic Mongoloids as well

b) He was descendant of the Mongol Changez Khan aka Temujin aka Mr. Steal Yo Girl
It doesnt matter where he was born

a) Uzbek are Turkic Mongoloids as well

b) He was descendant of the Mongol Changez Khan aka Temujin aka Mr. Steal Yo Girl
It doesnt matter where he was born

Uzbekistan lies bang in center of both Turkey and Mongolia.

map_669578e76435b38a6d44f0f2c1576e54.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Him being a descendant of Changez khan makes him a Mongol, not a turk.

This makes him a Uzbek Mongol.

He spoke the Chagatai language. Uzbek and Uyghur are the two modern languages most closely related to Chagatai.

Turkmenistan is not Turkey.

Tarek Fateh is the only muslims who has the courage and integrity to call a spade a spade. For that the mulims of the Indian subcontinent hate him.

Then you have people with malefic intent like viny who will compare Timur with Ashoka and try to convince us that poison is milk.

fully agree :rofl::rofl: he wants to break up India :rofl: its his dream :rofl:

Uzbekistan lies bang in center of both Turkey and Mongolia.

map_669578e76435b38a6d44f0f2c1576e54.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Him being a descendant of Changez khan makes him a Mongol, not a turk.

This makes him a Uzbek Mongol.

He spoke the Chagatai language. Uzbek and Uyghur are the two modern languages most closely related to Chagatai.

Turkmenistan is not Turkey.

When talking about Turkics we dont talk about Anatolian Turks rather when we say Turkic, it mostly refers to Mongoloid tribes (Uzbek, Kyrgyz, Kazakh) of Central Asia who are much more closer to Mongolians (the original Turkics) than are Anatolian Turks. 'Turco' something doesnt necessarily mean Turkish

Tarek Fateh is the only muslims who has the courage and integrity to call a spade a spade. For that the mulims of the Indian subcontinent hate him.

Then you have people with malefic intent like viny who will compare Timur with Ashoka and try to convince us that poison is milk.

Tarek Fatah is a dishonest joker who really doesnt know shit about history.

He is a Marwari baniya (he mentioned it on Twitter that his family migrated from Rajsthan to Punjab (Ambarsar) and converted to Islam in 19th century yet goes on talking about Punjabism in Pakistan and says he is Punjabi but I bet you he has probably never stepped foot in a pind in Punjab or rural Punjab. He also pushes for pan-Indianism, which would bring Pakistani Punjabis under UP-Bihari Hindi Belt hegemony as has happened in East Punjab.

He is the one with identity crisis thats why he pushes low IQ Hindutwadi propaganda. The Pakistan Army (I think Potohari Punjabi generals) put him in jail, te naale changi bund lainee kitti si, thats why he's bitter at them.

Commonly the word "Turk" is associated with Turkey and not Turkmenistan.

Turkey is more well known in the islamic world due to their consistent effort to reform the Caliphate. Its common for people claiming Timur is from Turkey, though he had nothing to do with Turkey.

As for Tarek Fateh, there is no doubt that he hates pakistan, but he usually speaks the truth. And that is all that matters.

His ethnic background is irrelevant, in any case he has not attempted to hide it.

I have seen people claim Jinnah was a Rajput, when in reality he was from a lowly Gujarati Fisherman community.

Commonly the word "Turk" is associated with Turkey and not Turkmenistan.
Most people use Turkic for Central Asian Mongoloid groups not Anatolian Turkish people. For them 'Turkish' rather than 'Turkic' is used.
Turkey is more well known in the islamic world due to their consistent effort to reform the Caliphate. Its common for people claiming Timur is from Turkey, though he had nothing to do with Turkey.
I have never heard anyone claim that Timur was from Anatolia/Turkey.
As for Tarek Fateh, there is no doubt that he hates pakistan, but he usually speaks the truth. And that is all that matters.
I disagree, most of what he says is historically incorrect Hindutva propaganda.
His ethnic background is irrelevant, in any case he has not attempted to hide it.
He claimed that he was Punjabi yet he also said that his ancestors came from Rajasthan in the 19th century and converted, most likely being Marwari baniyas.
I have seen people claim Jinnah was a Rajput, when in reality he was from a lowly Gujarati Fisherman community.
Jinnah was a Kutchi Lohana/Lohano not Gujarati.

Most people use Turkic for Central Asian Mongoloid groups not Anatolian Turkish people. For them 'Turkish' rather than 'Turkic' is used.

I have never heard anyone claim that Timur was from Anatolia/Turkey.

I disagree, most of what he says is historically incorrect Hindutva propaganda.

He claimed that he was Punjabi yet he also said that his ancestors came from Rajasthan in the 19th century and converted, most likely being Marwari baniyas.

Jinnah was a Kutchi Lohana/Lohano not Gujarati.

Tarek Fatah is not a Hindu so what he says can hardly be hindutva propaganda.

He is a avowed communist, so why not call it Communist propaganda ?

Jinnah was the grandson of a Gujarati Premji bhai Thakkar from the Lohana community. But he was thrown out of the community for taking up Fishing. (outcast i.e. Dalit) He was from the Kathaiwar, not kutch. Both Kathaiwar and Kutch is in Gujarat. The Village name was Moti Paneli.

His father Punjalal Thakkar converted to islam in protest / anger after being not allowed to come back into the Lohana community. Punjalal Thakkar was called "Zinno" in the community which means "thin/short" in Gujarati.

Muhammed ali took up the name of his father "Jinnah" as surname.

Mohammed Ali Zinha’ s name in his mark sheet of matriculation is M.Z. Thakkr.

These guys are the number one hypocrites. They never had an empire, got converted and now claim the glory of Afghan, Turk and other medieval invaders.

These hypocrites, when they want to appear tall and fair, claim themselves to be Afghans. But when there is a terror attack they claim they are actually afghans with Pakistani passport.

Yeah They Came Invaded Made An Empire Ruled For 1000 Years And Then When The British Came,Packed Their Bags and Ran Along.Do You Have The Slightest Idea How Stupid You Sound :tsk::tsk::disagree::disagree:

Tarek Fatah ain't no commie. He might at one time had some good thoughts about different nationalities of subcontinent having autonomy or even independence, but today he's a hindutva sell out.

Saif Ali Khan on son Taimur’s doll: They should send me one, glad people are benefiting from him

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan’s son Taimur, who will turn two in December this year, is the nation’s sweetheart. Apart from the fact which Saif revealed on a chat show recently, that his son’s pictures have the highest worth among the paparazzi, his craze has now reached a new high.

Producer Ashvini Yardi has shared a picture on Instagram from Kerala, which shows a doll modelled on Taimur, with his name printed on the pack! Check it out here:

We got in touch with Saif for a response, and it left us in splits. He exclusively told us, “Maybe I should trademark his name…The least they could do is send me one!” On a serious note, he wasn’t disgruntled that people are cashing in on Taimur’s popularity. “I am glad people are benefiting from him. I only ask God for his safety and happiness in return,” he added. Such a cool dad!

Saif meanwhile has also always been okay with photographers following and clicking Taimur everywhere.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/boll...ng-from-him/story-dSmGwz2CEMUCnKEn1K2A2L.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom