What's new

Taimur Ali Khan Kareena Kapoor's Baby Named For Destroyer Of Delhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reported this hinadavi filth's posts. Hopefully the mods will soon take appropriate measure of low life people who have nothing better to do but troll and spew rubbish. I seriously can't understand. What's the point of coming to this forum and speaking nonsense when they know they will banned in humiliation. Got a bunch of negative ratings and won't and shouldn't last a day. Such filth should not be allowed.

But what is truly shocking is why do people in India care? Its their child. They can name him whatever they want. They can chose any name they see fit and it they want taimur which is a pretty cool name for any reason then they can. Surely India is not that intrusive and has more freedom?

The funny thing is that loser tarek Fatah is losing it as if its personal grievance and he also started calling an Indian criticizing other Indians on their obsession on names as a Pakistani. Retard numero uno. That guy is an oppurtunist of the highest order.

But we dont like you very much!
Why would we use hindu names?

T
But we dont like you very much!
Why would we use hindu names?

Taimur actually defeated muslims of Indian and Pakistan and ransacked them and was part turk and part mongol. Love it Indian and Pakistanis are so childish to fight over a kids name. If anyone who should be proud that name is Taimur should be Mongolia.

Adolf Timur Peshwa Jr. yeah I like the ring to it...my nephew will become a great man. :o::p:

HAHA..with that combination of names, poor kids job prospects will be limited to being Sith Lord or bust!

Stupidity at its best. They should leave the poor baby alone. There is nothing in a name. And parents prerogrative on whatever they name them.

Stupido, I am talking about Indian muslims(pakistanis and bdeshisincluded) I n general most of whom are hindu converts

Their ancestor converted to islam long time ago, why should they keep hindu names. Technically only decedents of foreign aryans aka brahmins are hindus anyway, rest of you are indigenous tribal dalits in India. But we don't ask you to keep your pre hindu era names.

Thats some serious $hit you are smoking son.
Its actually majority pakistanis who are dalit converts .
Hinduism is not a religion but culture of south asia . Going by that , you are still hindus .
If persians can keep their zoroastrian/parsi names then why not pakistanis keep their indian names ? Names have no religion . They are just words of a particular language

Since you're in denial about facts such as aryan invasion and 95% of Indians being dalit tribals originally, there is no point in this discussion. You should't give lectures before feeling good about your own origins.

Thats some serious $hit you are smoking son.
Its actually majority pakistanis who are dalit converts .
Hinduism is not a religion but culture of south asia . Going by that , you are still hindus .
If persians can keep their zoroastrian/parsi names then why not pakistanis keep their indian names ? Names have no religion . They are just words of a particular language

because we hate you like vermin what dont you get

we have built over 120 nuclear warheads to wipe you people out of existence

why would we pick pagan names of people we despise

That's because you are a dirty dalit convert **** who is also half nigger slave.

Brother, who cares about Baghdad. We should talk about the native stock dalit toilet cleaners who where your ancestors. Mashallah they saw the light of AL Islam and embraced the light. Now they no longer clean toilets but clean the gands of Arab masters.

Brother you are filthy dalit convert toilet cleaner. We thank bhagwan every day that your kind have left Sanatan Dharma but we're upset that you bhangis no longer clean toilets but clean Arab gands instead.

Sonny Pakistanis are by far the tallest fairest and best looking people in the sub continent

now compare that to your average skinny dark dalit and tell me you can tell the difference between them and your average skinny dark hindu because we cant

and why so much hate for dalits they are human too and should renounce hinduism for the abuse they receive islam is a faith for humanity and we would gladly accept them

Brother you are living in denial. Only Pathans and other Iranics are tall. Sindhi and Punjabi are black ugly dalit toilet cleaner descendants. That's why dalit convert dreams of marrying iranic Pathans because you hope you can dilute the toilet cleaner blood in side of you.

I have seen for myself Sindhis and Punjabis falling to their knees and worshipping Pathans because they hate there toilet cleaner heritage. I'm sorry for how my ancestors treated you.

I am not your brother not by a distance if you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put you out, I hate hindus that much

in Pakistan Kashmir, Western Pakistan, Northern Areas all the way down to Balochistan are far taller better looking and fairer then Indians.

Punjabis our majority stock (same for the indian side) are much taller, broader, better looking then the average dark indian

Sindh probably has the closest indian look and even they are distinct to your average indian

Then their are others factors that make indians pitifull
http://www.averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country

Ashoka also massacred people but Indian still name their children, I guess only problem is the religion of Invader?

Ashoka also massacred people but Indian still name their children, I guess only problem is the religion of Invader?

Ashoka also became the symbol of peace after he publicly denounced violence and adopted Buddhism as a means to attain self realization. He also never glorified his victories by creating mountains of skulls of his victims. Everyone likes a to see a reformist.

I suppose we are yet to see Adolf, Timur or Ghori repent their actions and it might be too late for that as well.

theres your difference.

Don't be cry bitches you Invited him to India and when he kicked your butts you started crying like whore,
Just like Todays Hindutva govt when Prithvi got some power he started bullying Muslims than Sultan teach him and rest of Hindu kings a lesson for their whole life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom