What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Always our batting letting down our bowling
I don't think there was an alternative other than Iftikhar after Shaheen's injury

Well that cost them the match. They targeted a part time bowler to reduce the score.

The batting also didn't click towards the end. Shan Masood should have stayed instead of taking big risks. The total was never sufficient. Pakistan was 15-20 short.

Yep, also that absolutely poor batting performance...

The bowlers were always going to bowl good. That is no secret in Pakistan's case. It is always the batting that screws up.

As I had predicted before the final game, Pakistan had more of a chance chasing. They are not good at setting totals. Some batters threw their wicket away towards the end. A 150 score wasn't terrible and the way England scraped over the line demonstrates this. If Pakistan had just 10 to 15 runs more this could have been a different game.

Congrats England - you are like 5th Gen fighter plane and the rest are 4th generations....

Truly deserved - they have really redefined T20, ODI and test matches.

what a supper fearless approach and batting style... just wow..
Pakistan always had fast bowling but you need good batsmen to support them. Good luck next time.

Congrats England 🇬🇧 👏. You earned it with better bowling and fearless batting.

i think we need to get rid of Iftekhar he is ok only for domestic or uae

He is not good enough. You need all rounders. T20 is an all rounder game. Just have a look at this England line up. All rounders.

Back
Top Bottom