What's new

T20 World Cup 2016

If you don't see, it is your problem---not ours. We see that we will win in future----as we did in recent past. Few months are recent enough in international games

Welcome.....get ready for giving us next more 'great practice' same as last few months.
Yes sure we can teach and guide you anytime just like in last match in Asia cup Sami made Two No Balls you guys don't need to repeat that.

Yes sure we can teach and guide you anytime just like in last match in Asia cup Sami made Two No Balls you guys don't need to repeat that.

PDF is a respectable forum, Why do you offer publicly, in PDF, to 'teach and guide' such craps to others? If can't afford teaching good things---then just learn. Teaching have limitations and its own terms, learning none....and more glorious all the time..

Last edited:
PDF is a respectable forum, Why do you offer publicly, in PDF, to 'teach and guide' such craps to others? If can't afford teaching good things---then just learn. Teaching have limitations and its own terms, learning none....and more glorious all the time..
I didn't know that Teach and Guide are crap words, I will myself always ready to teach something under a good guidance^ - ^ Peace

One word, temperamental.
I remember Kapil dev too was booed in his last appearance and i feel sorry for Afridi. Truth remains, he is not a classical batsman nor he is the greatest spinner. But he has served Pakistan Cricket for 20 years now and entertained crowds all over the world. No mean achievement for an athlete.
I hope Afridi scores big in this tournament and then retire when he is on a high with fans remembering him, missing him.
But on second thoughts, i don't think there is a better man to lead Pakistan team in T20 atleast at the moment.

btw Did you notice Support for Pakistan Team today at Eden Garden. I'm sure you'll find our crowds supporting Pakistan all through the tournament (excpet that one big match;)).

Hope that teams don't encounter that pathetic nagpur pitch like yesterday again in tournament, fans are in for some real treat.:fans:
A lot of cheer for Afridi, Eden Garden is a historic place for us. I hope the conditions are even, no problems for bowlers. BTW, i hope Amir comes through, Kohli vs Amir, battle one can't miss. Asia Cup Amir easily outclassed Kohli, Kohli came through ones the swing died. I hope for a good contest.

Pakistani PM should have called Haseena in last four overs of Bangladesh batting, just to ask her if she is interested in JF-17's. Would have been fun, if I was PM I would have called her and enjoyed the response :D

A lot of cheer for Afridi, Eden Garden is a historic place for us. I hope the conditions are even, no problems for bowlers. BTW, i hope Amir comes through, Kohli vs Amir, battle one can't miss. Asia Cup Amir easily outclassed Kohli, Kohli came through ones the swing died. I hope for a good contest.

Waiting for, Amir Vs Sharma & Kohli both. :-)

--hmm...you really have problems---not one but two: [1] Hypocrisy. Under cover of sweet opening words----intention to sting with venom; [2] Jealousy / Resentment / Heart-burn on others progress in fear of losing superiority.

Search deep in your mind while let us concentrate on further development. What is your problem if they rejoice at their own cost, anyway?

you have just one problem... you are a retard. ..couldnt use sweeter words.

....what you call hypocrisy is what I said against other teams..other means non Asians...go re read my lines again ("I would any day like an Asian team to do better than others as tougher competition") to understand it with a clear mind;..and what you call jealousy is a feeling of disgust when your fans create posters like Dhoni's beheaded head to do chest thumping. Oh and you ask me why I have a problem when fans rejoice ?? listen, I always have a problem when fans resort to a behaviour like that against my team in the name of rejoicing.

Now keep calm and read my previous post again, and only if you comprehend it properly ,then quote me.

--hmm...you really have problems---not one but two: [1] Hypocrisy. Under cover of sweet opening words----intention to sting with venom; [2] Jealousy / Resentment / Heart-burn on others progress in fear of losing superiority.

Search deep in your mind while let us concentrate on further development. What is your problem if they rejoice at their own cost, anyway?

you have just one problem... you are a retard. ..couldnt use sweeter words.

....what you call hypocrisy is what I said against other teams..other means non Asians...go re read my lines again ("I would any day like an Asian team to do better than others as tougher competition") to understand it with a clear mind;..and what you call jealousy is a feeling of disgust when your fans create posters like Dhoni's beheaded head to do chest thumping. Oh and you ask me why I have a problem when fans rejoice ?? listen, I always have a problem when fans resort to a behaviour like that against my team in the name of rejoicing.

Now keep calm and read my previous post again, and only if you comprehend it properly ,then quote me or else dont waste my time.

you have just one problem... you are a retard. ..couldnt use sweeter words..........else dont waste my time.

1stly....That's not mine.....but your problem not to find / use sweeter word.

2ndly....
How much mileage you you want to extract from that 'Dhoni Cartoon' that was made by 1 out of 16+ million home supporters and to go accuse a whole nation?-----and for how long? 3rdly....I don't have that kind of time time for you either.

I didn't know that Teach and Guide are crap words, I will myself always ready to teach something under a good guidance^ - ^ Peace

----I didn't mean that either. You offered to teach and guide on "Asia cup Sami made Two No Balls". That I referred to as craps. However, to teach something under a good guidance is OK......But are you really capable?.... Any credential?....Otherwise, learning is always open to all and safer too.

Newzealand has won again. Probably they have made it to next round as they can beat easily bangladesh.

If india beat pakistan tommorrow the group will become very interesting.for second spot, with pakistan, india and australia all having good chances.

Bangladesh well, they are just meant to take a beating. I dont see much bangla tigers roaring anymore, where are they hding and why?

Back
Top Bottom