What's new

T-84 oplot M fails testing what now for the army, in terms of tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On what base you conclude that MBT3000 has faults, do you have any official report to support your claim. Ukraine company always give kickback, keep in mind.
MBT-3000 failed in Desert Tests

On the basis that the MBT 3000 is has bren trialed by our military and they do not find it as impressive as Norinco claimed it would be. Maybe if you offer type 99G then maybe we will be interested.

On what base you conclude that MBT3000 has faults, do you have any official report to support your claim. Ukraine company always give kickback, keep in mind.

In a war, for example, MBT3000 is a way of continuous replenishment for Pak army. Don't blame those old Chinese tanks @Hakan , they hold Pakistan back in tough time.

On the basis that the MBT 3000 is has bren trialed by our military and they do not find it as impressive as Norinco claimed it would be. Maybe if you offer type 99G then maybe we will be interested.
Type 99G is not ready for export yet, maybe in the future. @Zarvan Can you share some detail about the MBT3000 desert test fail,I get quite interested.

I mean those tanks helped lots in the conflicts with India, although they are outdated now. My English problem.
Outdated yes but Norinco shouldn't take us.for a ride by giving us mbt 3000 whicj merely has additional armour and a.remote control wewpons station.

Outdated yes but Norinco shouldn't take us.for a ride by giving us mbt 3000 whicj merely has additional armour and a.remote control wewpons station.
I don't think MBT3000 is that lame as you describe.

MBT3000 is also promoted to Middle East countries, desert operation shall be the first priority. what problem it has in desert test?

I don't think MBT3000 is that lame as you describe.

MBT3000 is also promoted to Middle East countries, desert operation shall be the first priority. what problem it has in desert test?
Those who conducted tests may answer...... no one knows

No source, no confirmation, no authentic details of Oplot-M, only confirmation is VT-4/MBT 3000 under trials.

I think some ppl are forwarding an agenda due to kickbacks from Ukrainians over Chinese.

Donot fall for unreliable news.

No source, no confirmation, no authentic details of Oplot-M, only confirmation is VT-4/MBT 3000 under trials.

I think some ppl are forwarding an agenda due to kickbacks from Ukrainians over Chinese.

Donot fall for unreliable news.

Didn't you see oplot pics being tested by army in this thread?? For a fact, the MBT 3000 showed dismal performance on few fronts and left many scratching their heads if it was an upgrade at all. I'll give more details when get the nod.

well..it's time for us to get mbt3000 a new buyer..

Didn't you see oplot pics being tested by army in this thread?? For a fact, the MBT 3000 showed dismal performance on few fronts and left many scratching their heads if it was an upgrade at all. I'll give more details when get the nod.

What???

I guess it shouldn't be too much of a shocker. The Abrams in the 1980s ended up collapsing in Bahawalpur after all.

Sir who are the other two Tanks which were being tested ? One member also claims those two Tanks are not tested yet they are coming in December

We should give benefit of doubt to mbt-3000 and to those Chinese and other members who are trying to defend it or any other tank against t-84 oplot instead of pointing our guns at them and being mean and rude about it... which I have observed many members doing it

Just because someone said that someone told him and that someone has asked someone else should not be a criteria to reach to any conclusion or pass any kind of judgements.

We know how at this forum we have rumor mills, someone comes up every 2nd day claiming something that his phupha chacha khaloo or some reference has told him... and we know how 70 percent of the times it turns out to be a lame or self made story just to increase ones rating or to satisfy some egos

I don't think someone within PA ranks would be foolish enough to disclose so much technical details to a civilian before two tanks haven't even tested yet as claimed by some individuals

Going by the so called info of some people I know on this forum; if that info was to be believed jf-17 would have been second to raptor only at this point in time

So until it's not official I believe everyone has right to defend his choice without being getting insulted or without others being rude about it

We should give benefit of doubt to mbt-3000 and to those Chinese and other members who are trying to defend it or any other tank against t-84 oplot instead of pointing our guns at them and being mean and rude about it... which I have observed many members doing it

Just because someone said that someone told him and that someone has asked someone else should not be a criteria to reach to any conclusion or pass any kind of judgements.

We know how at this forum we have rumor mills, someone comes up every 2nd day claiming something that his phupha chacha khaloo or some reference has told him... and we know how 70 percent of the times it turns out to be a lame or self made story just to increase ones rating or to satisfy some egos

I don't think someone within PA ranks would be foolish enough to disclose so much technical details to a civilian before two tanks haven't even tested yet as claimed by some individuals

Going by the so called info of some people I know on this forum; if that info was to be believed jf-17 would have been second to raptor only at this point in time

So until it's not official I believe everyone has right to defend his choice without being getting insulted or without others being rude about it
:offtopic:
Is it Sasuke in your avatar??
Naruto fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom