What's new

T-84 oplot M fails testing what now for the army, in terms of tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UDs have already been upgraded... And share many similarities with Oplot including cast turret,gun,FCS etx.. Even AKs gun is based on the KBA-3.

I know some features were upgraded, what I meant was to full Oplot M specs.

This is how our future tank fleet would look like;

AK series:

image.jpg

(OPLOTS with RCS & APS)
image.jpg
image.jpg

UDs:

image.jpg

AZ's (probably with FC):

image.jpg

Not at all, the MBT-3000 is an important part of the road map for development of AK3.
AK NG will probably borrow additional armour from MBT-3000....

The sub systems (according to HIT officials interview will be developed with a turkey - the same that will equip Altay).

I know some features were upgraded, what I meant was to full Oplot M specs.

Here is the difference between UD & Oplot;

image.jpg

Complete upgrade will not be possible .. Sub systems etc sure.

and offering 60% production to Pak.

They actually are getting into JVs .. Recently signed a JV with some country to produce another An series plane.

So that means we are bound to buy from Russia or China ? Seriously .. Turkey is a NATO member yet it's getting HQs from China.. india was Russians main customer yet they buying stuff from USA n EU...(despite the fact that they rely on Russia for every thing).

Pak buys what suites it.. We got SH-1s... Aswell as more M-109s from USA.. Apart from evaluating Serbian Noras (these days).

We didn't buy MBT-3000 etx and choose Oplot!

We went for both Vipers and MI-35s... And are evaluating Z-10s.

That's how the world works.

you don't have too.. It's done.
A question from me. Where will fhe production line go? How will it fare if we are having problems producing AKs. Response would be appreciated.
Araz

For the moment it seems so, yes. Its a suitable replacement fro T-59s, T-85s.

Janaaab where is the money going to come from ? I thought between the economic downturn, the Operation Zarb-e-Azb and Ukraine's woes (which may mean no credit line) - We're broke ! :undecided:

Janaaab where is the money going to come from ? I thought between the economic downturn, the Operation Zarb-e-Azb and Ukraine's woes (which may mean no credit line) - We're broke ! :undecided:

We have the money, don't worry. Armoured Officers would gladly give up their salary and an arm to make this happen. If ToT agreements go ahead as planned, we will make this happen no matter what.

A question from me. Where will fhe production line go? How will it fare if we are having problems producing AKs. Response would be appreciated.
Araz

I think they intend to set up another line at HIT for this, the complex is still working under capacity.

We have the money, don't worry. Armoured Officers would gladly give up their salary and an arm to make this happen. If ToT agreements go ahead as planned, we will make this happen no matter what.

How many do you think we'd procure ? :unsure:

And more importantly - Janaab phir Iftari purrr kub bolaa raheiii hain ? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom